Chelsy Chat and Older but never seen before PICS!! part 3

Started by Harry2me4ever, May 13, 2008, 06:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsgal

!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

Allie

Thanks for the pictures!!! What is this yahoo/msn group called? Or do you have a link to it?

This is an interesting outfit.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/brittanylala2008/2391048006_2cb1c5ec3d.jpg

koolkat

koolkat

i think ive seen harry wear that shirt shes wearing before. still believe its after sex.. hehehe  :devil: :blush: :blush: :weee: :fool: :teehee:

HMW

lurker

Seriously she needs to do something about all those pics turning up online. Why do her friends have to put up every pic they take of her on facebook or photobucket? We need not see of those private pics.  :wait:
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

fjae

omg
the pictures of her in the dress !!! From the other night! She looks gorgeous that style really suits her

Harry2me4ever

Quote from: lurker on May 29, 2008, 10:39:11 AM
Seriously she needs to do something about all those pics turning up online. Why do her friends have to put up every pic they take of her on facebook or photobucket? We need not see of those private pics.  :wait:

It's not moral but it's pleasant! Like a sweet sin :teehee:

alsgal

Quote from: lurker on May 29, 2008, 10:39:11 AM
I agree, they can come back to "haunt" her. Never see many pics of Kate though??
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

fjae

wannable

IMO, she (KM) and her circle of friends do not publish (lock out) private pics, unlike James/Pippa's friends.   

Anyway, back to CD's pics, I agree with Harry2me4ever, not moral but nice sinful pics. :)

sillyjobug

Maybe Chelsy just doesn't care. She doesn't see anything wrong with how she is, so she's not gonna hide it by forcing her friends to remove pictures. I don't really think many pictures of her are actually bad, either. Not really the kind of things that can come back and bite her. They just show that she has friends, and she's a fun person.
Harryite #0094   

fjae

WANDA

Allie

HMW

She is so very drunk in those last ones. Pictures like those COULD come back and bite her.

fjae

I know I worry for her. I think the pressure is really great on her to be perfect. Partying means she can blow off steam. But the future with harry means she will be hung out to dry with stuff like this

sillyjobug

Don't worry wheet, it's not just you. I certainly don't think she looks "wasted". If that's Chelsy wasted, then damn...I'm jealous. I wish I looked like that when I was smashed. She looks fine. Like she's just goofing off, having a good time. Presumably she's had a drink or two, but by no means do she looks especially drunk. Tipsy at the most.
Harryite #0094   

koolkat