Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Wedding St George's Chapel Windsor 19/5/18 - Part 3

Started by SophieChloe, April 14, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Are these tea towels made by the same firm that makes the H and M commemorative china, because they resemble those?   :lol:  I really am not fond of powder blue and gold. Very insipid and not to my taste, I prefer vivid colours. I'll wait for the really tacky stuff from China with the couple's faces on it and tasteful maps, and views of Windsor Castle!   

TLLK

Hoping that the we'll be able to view the tackiest of the tacky!!! :P :thumbsup:  :lol:

sara8150

Harry and Meghan's Honeymoon Destination Confirmed ? Find Out Which Country They'll Visit
Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Reported Honeymoon Spot | PEOPLE.com

What Will Meghan Markle's Official Title Be After the Royal Wedding?
Meghan Markle's Official Title After the Royal Wedding | PEOPLE.com
Harry and Meghan will become Duke and Duchess of Sussex after wedding

Double post auto-merged: April 17, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

Is this where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are going on honeymoon?
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's honeymoon: Are they going to Namibia?

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: TLLK on April 16, 2018, 07:39:44 PM
No ring bearer as the adult "supporter" will have the ring with him.
Might it be possible for a ring bearer to bring the rings in the procession and then the adult supporter would take them from the boy?

Curryong

In BRF weddings there isn't a ring bearer of any kind apart from the best man/supporter, who has the ring in his pocket and hands it over to the groom at the appropriate moment.

sara8150

Curryong

Yes, pretty well only one month to go before the big day now. The couple looked very happy and engaged with the people they were talking to, and Harry has improved his wardrobe somewhat. Loved Meghan's look today with blazer. I especially liked the shoes (though I could never wear such heels) and bag.

sara8150

Meghan means business! Harry introduces his bride-to-be (in pinstripes and killer heels) to Commonwealth 'family' as she attends her first major event on behalf of the Queen
Meghan Markle attends first major event on behalf of royal family | Daily Mail Online

DON?T let them eat cake! Why the guests at Meghan and Harry?s wedding might not get to taste the couple?s lemon and elderflower sponge on the big day
Meghan and Harry?s wedding guests might not get to eat the cake | Daily Mail Online
Guests cant eat cakes they can display after wedding same Cambridge?s wedding in 2011 and past royal wedding respectively!!

'It's time to man up, Harry!' Meghan Markle's sister blasts the prince for 'allowing Meg to ignore' her family in extraordinary twitter tirade right in middle of Meghan's first official state appearance
Meghan Markle's sister blasts Prince Harry over Twitter | Daily Mail Online
Don?t cross the Royal Family,Samantha!!

Will Meghan have TWO wedding dresses? Royal bride is expected to have a ?traditional and elegant? gown for the ceremony and a second more glamorous number for the evening ? just like future sister-in-law
Meghan Markle is set to have two wedding dresses like Kate Middleton | Daily Mail Online

Are YOU obsessed with the royal wedding? Expert warns fandom over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's fairytale love story can deepen mental health problems
Obsessing over Harry and Meghan's wedding can be dangerous | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: April 18, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

Royal wedding 2018: Anti-monarchy group seeks police promise over protests on big day
Royal wedding 2018: Anti-monarchy group hope protests won't be stopped | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Great royal clear up! Windsor prepares for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry?s Royal Wedding
Royal Wedding preparations: Windsor prepares for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Duch_Luver_4ever

Harry lets Meghan meet Commonwealth delegates before him | Daily Mail Online

This clip says it all, Princess Pushy in action, poor Harry is cucked, I just hope it doesnt end in tears for him, getting his rings back in the post someday.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Curryong

Oh, for heavens sake, Duch. Harry ALLOWED Meghan to shake hands before him. Anyone would think she was pushing him aside and leaping forward!

And, Meghan got a lot of kudos from fashion watchers today, both on social media and in the press. Meghan isn't here to be a fashion clone of Kate, Sophie, the Queen or anyone else. She has her own style and there was praise for her choices today.

Double post auto-merged: April 19, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

Channel 9, one of our five free to air channels here in Australia, has been the first to announce its schedule for the week of the wedding. There are programmes every day. They are the first but the others won't be too far behind.

Where to watch The Royal Wedding in Australia | Now To Love

Double post auto-merged: April 19, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

Twitter

Harry and Meghan make the 100 most Influential People of 2018 list this year.

Trudie

Quote from: Duch_Luver_4ever on April 18, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
Harry lets Meghan meet Commonwealth delegates before him | Daily Mail Online

This clip says it all, Princess Pushy in action, poor Harry is cucked, I just hope it doesnt end in tears for him, getting his rings back in the post someday.

Don't worry DL she is marrying Harry not you

Duch_Luver_4ever

Looked  to me like she was pushing her way in, maybe shes just used to non royal/hollywood situations where she goes first, where most communication is non verbal its telling about their dynamic. More and more smoke is smouldering that princess pushy is a thing, I hope its not, I want Harry to be happy and not get taken for a ride when he becomes "off brand" as one of the recent articles talked about.

Quote from: Trudie on April 19, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
Don't worry DL she is marrying Harry not you

I wasnt worried, last thing I need is a pushy push bugging me around the house.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

wannable

36 and all learning curve for a simple duty in both dressing and behavior, although H was born into it, his legs wide apart standing is so bad manners.

I agree with @Duch_Luver_4ever M actually crashed bumped Harry for the formal greetings with the hosts.

sara8150

Diana?s wedding dress designer says Meghan should choose a SHORT gown to ?show off her wonderful legs? - as she predicts 'something different' from the royal bride-to-be
Diana?s wedding dress designer predicts what Meghan Markle will wear | Daily Mail Online

'She's not genuine like Diana': Meghan Markle's brother says she's a 'phoney' and is 'tearing her family apart' by not inviting them to the royal wedding
Meghan Markle's brother says she is 'tearing her family apart' | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

sara8150

Meghan Markle reportedly adding American twist to her wedding as new favorite to design her wedding dress emerges
New favorite emerges to design Meghan Markle's wedding dress |GMA
good morning American says Meghan?s wedding gowns will remain under wraps guarded till May 19th I don?t know who she chosen designer gowns please no games of designer till debut of designer same Kate,Duchess of Cambridge?s wedding gowns in 2011

Double post auto-merged: April 21, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

Royal wedding: Where will Meghan and Harry spend their honeymoon? Top locations REVEALED
Royal wedding: Top Meghan and Harry honeymoon locations REVEALED | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

TLLK

More close family furious as they are left off Meghan Markle's wedding guest list | Daily Mail Online

Hoping that this is merely the DM not doing their investigative work, but I am a tad surprised that Markle and Ragland family members who have remained quiet throughout the couple's relationship have not been invited to the wedding.

Curryong

Joseph, an ex married-in from the Ragland side, (divorced) sold an ancient set of photos of Meghan to the tabloids. Again, someone I doubt Meghan has had anything to do with for more than a decade.
Tom Markle's brother Michael helped Meghan years ago, but also reputedly told/sold info to the media about where his brother lives in Mexico when his niece became famous.

sandy

Quote from: sara8150 on April 19, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
Diana?s wedding dress designer says Meghan should choose a SHORT gown to ?show off her wonderful legs? - as she predicts 'something different' from the royal bride-to-be
Diana?s wedding dress designer predicts what Meghan Markle will wear | Daily Mail Online

'She's not genuine like Diana': Meghan Markle's brother says she's a 'phoney' and is 'tearing her family apart' by not inviting them to the royal wedding
Meghan Markle's brother says she is 'tearing her family apart' | Daily Mail Online

He's just demonstrating why he was not invited to the wedding. If he had just kept quiet he would be getting ready to go the his half sister's wedding.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on April 21, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
Joseph, an ex married-in from the Ragland side, (divorced) sold an ancient set of photos of Meghan to the tabloids. Again, someone I doubt Meghan has had anything to do with for more than a decade.
Tom Markle's brother Michael helped Meghan years ago, but also reputedly told/sold info to the media about where his brother lives in Mexico when his niece became famous.
Ah that does explain why they won't receive an invitation. <_< Thank you for the information @Curryong.

Double post auto-merged: April 21, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on April 20, 2018, 11:16:54 PM
In the United States will TLC broadcast the Royal Wedding?
I believe it will be NBC covering the Royal Wedding. They've usually been the network that has been at all of the weddings from Charles/Diana to William/Catherine.

Any other Americans remember if ABC or CBS were there? @sandy, @Trudie, @wannable?

sandy

I don't recall. I do remember that NBC was the network I watched and they later hired Charles Spencer as a commentator for a limited time period.

Curryong

I think CBS would have covered the wedding in 2011. They're certainly going to do so for this wedding, along with NBC, beginning at 4am. I presume ABC will be on board too.

How to Watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Wedding - 2018 Royal Wedding to Be Televised

TLLK

Quote from: sandy on April 22, 2018, 12:22:22 AM
I don't recall. I do remember that NBC was the network I watched and they later hired Charles Spencer as a commentator for a limited time period.
Thank you @sandy. I always recall NBC handling those events. However I do know that Fox News covered Edward's and Sophie's wedding. (Most video clips that I've posted from that event were from Fox.)

@Curryong_I'd be surprised if it was all three of the major networks. Typically I believe that it is just one or two of them at the event with the others showing feed during news segments.

However since I am batting 0-3 tonight on royal topics, I will probably be proven wrong.  :lol: