Duchess of Cambridge shopping at Waitrose and loading her bags before baby born

Started by sara8150, April 03, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Aisle be! Heavily pregnant busy mum the Duchess of Cambridge snapped by a fellow shopper at Waitrose and loading up her own Range Rover with (reusable) bags
Pregnant Kate Middleton spotted shopping at Waitrose in Norfolk | Daily Mail Online

FanDianaFancy

O, the  comments of it is her and  it  is not  her  are too funny.
I will  say  it  her.'

Question I  have  is why  RPO  looking  at her.
Looking  at her  is  not protection.
Looking away from her and around her standing  next to her  is  protection.
He  cannot see  a  thing with  his back turned looking  at her.

Blue Clover

He's probably her best friend! They are probably together most of the day.

Curryong

There's a big argument on another forum about whether the woman is Kate or not. All I can say is that if she's a look-alike she's the best I've ever seen. It's a bit odd that Kate is seen doing a bit of shopping in Norfolk as the Cambidges are supposed to have been relaxing at Bucklebery Manor, especially as these are very short distance shots and the couple are paranoid about publicity.

However Kate did have those photo closeups taken of her near railings with George and Lupo before Charlotte's birth, so I suppose stranger things have happened.

royalanthropologist

How times have changed. I can't imagine QM or Queen Mary being seen dead or alive doing some shopping. Even Camilla no longer goes to the supermarket. The younger generation is much, much more relaxed.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

sara8150

Jenee

Waitrose has a neat checkout system. I've never heard of anything like that in the US.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Blue Clover

Jenee,

Hello! I missed how its different from our self-check system. Lol!