Main Menu

Hi

Started by WOW, May 04, 2005, 02:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

Hello Everyone- I just thought I would make myself "official"  :)
I joined the end of April but didn't realize there was a place to introduce myself until now. Silly me!  But here it goes I'm 24 and I live in North Carolina/USA. I don't really know how I became interested in the Royal Family but I am now, guess thats all that matters.  :D

I also wanted to say that I think this is a great forum!  I loved the royal forum awards, even though I don't know any of you I have seen some of your postings and I thought the awards were right on the money!!

Carolina

Hi WOW!!! :wavey:  nice to meet you!
i like your sig!  ^_^  

AHoch82

Hello!  I'm Alice.

Welcome! :wavey: I like your sig, too!  ^_^ Nice to meet you!
Harryite #0040

Windsor

Hello, WOW

Welcome to the forum, I truely hope you enjoy it here
:wavey:  

sunshine69

WOW - Hi and welcome. :)  I'm not so far away from you...maybe about five minutes from the NC border.  ^_^  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

T125eagle

WOW, you live in NC?? IN live in VA. Where in NC do you live? Ever heard of Franklin, Va??
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

GIGI

Hello WOW!! WOW ;) nice to meet ya!! :hiya:

princessintraining

Welcome to the forum WOW. My name is Courtney and I am 14 years old from Canada.  :hiya:  :wavey:  :)  

WOW

QuoteWOW, you live in NC?? IN live in VA. Where in NC do you live? Ever heard of Franklin, Va??
Thanks everyone for welcoming me, I feel at home now!!  I live in Raleigh, NC.  I actually have heard of Franklin but I have never been there.

T125eagle

WOW, that's pretty cool. It's not but so much to see. It's good to stop in if your travelling by but I wouldn't make a special trip for it! :D  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Beebs

Hello WOW! When I started to read this thread, I was like, "what's all this Wowing about?" Then I noticed your name was WOW! LOL!  :happytears: Welcome!

nienkiB

Hi WOW!  :hiya: My name is Nienke, I'm from South Africa, but am living in London for a while! :wavey:  

Willite #0038

apple

Hello WOW  :wavey:
Nice to meet you!

mandy84

Hello it's nice to meet you! Welcome  B)  

PopppyDaisy

Hello  :wavey:  :wavey:
Welcome I'm from the U.K  :hiya:  
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down