Main Menu

Started by mandy84, May 03, 2005, 04:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mandy84

Hello everyone, I just joined like 2 minutes ago.  I am a fan of Prince William and I thought this would be a good way to get to know some great people and also learn more about Prince William.  My name is Mandy, I am 20 years old and I live in Illinois in the U.S.  Do you all live in England or are you from all over the world?  :D  :D  :D  

Kells08

:wavey: we are pretty much from all over the world!!! hehe this forum is really great but tonight is unusally slow...??... Im Kelly and im from Tampa, FL welcome to the royal forum. I love Wills as well  :unsure:
For every star awaits a moon, for every moon awaits a dream ~ .... and they said she wasn't a dreamer!
Kelly D.  aka Kells08

Id rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate - George Burns (RIP)

Beebs

HELLO!  :wavey:  Welcome! We have members from all over the world, however I think you will find that most of us are American.  ;)  

AHoch82

Hello! :wavey:

Nice to meet you. I'm Alice and from Ohio. I'm a  big Wills fan, too.
Harryite #0040

Windsor

Hello!

Welcome to the Forum, I hope you have a great time here
:wavey:  

GIGI

Hello Mandy  :wavey:  :hiya:  

T125eagle

welcome to the forum. I'm Greg from Virginia.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

princessintraining

Welcome to the forum Mandy. My name is Courtney and I am 14 years old from Canada.  :)  :wavey:  :hiya:  

nienkiB

Hi Mandy!! :hiya:

My name is Nienke, I'm 19 and I'm from South Africa. I'm living in London at the moment.  :lol: I love history and of course the royal family is a big part of that! Wills is my favourite! :wub:

Willite #0038

Jackie

Hello Mandy! :wavey:
Welcome to the forum. I am Jackie from Budapest, Hungary.
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

apple

Hello Mandy  :wavey:
Nice to meet you!  

mandy84

Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming me!!  :D I was just wondering if any of you have been lucky enough to meet Prince William.  I would like to go and visit England sometime it looks really pretty.  :D  

PopppyDaisy

Howdy Mandy  :wavey:  :wavey:  :D  
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down