Main Menu

Not New

Started by sunshine69, May 01, 2005, 06:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine69

Hello, ladies (and the few gentlemen that I'm sure are around).

I'm the (in)famous Sunny...I left around two years ago because the environment of the board completely changed. I want to give it a second chance, but will most likely refrain from any heated battles.  :P  I don't see many familiar names, so let me just introduce myself...I'm nineteen years old, finishing up my sophomore year of college. I'm at a two year school, so I'm also getting ready to graduate!!! Next year I'll be at a private school, working on my major in communications, focusing on electronic media. While William and Harry are rather good looking, I'm more interested in royalty as a whole than simply those two. Hmm...you can call me Sunny, Sunshine, or Carly...guess which is my real name. ;)
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Windsor

Welcome back to the forum, nice to see you :wavey:  

GIGI

Hello Sunny! :wavey:  :hiya:  :)  

nienkiB

Hi Sunny!!  :hiya: I'm also nineteen and from South Africa, though I'm living in London for this year!

I love Wills, but am also very interested in the rest of the Royal Family, even though I don't know all that much about them! I am learing though!!! :lol:  

Willite #0038

apple

Hello Sunny  :wavey:
Nice to meet you!

Beebs

Hi Sunny nice to meet you!  :wavey:  Welcome back!  

AHoch82

Sunny, Welcome! I'm Alice.
Harryite #0040

Kells08

Wow yall im an idiot hehe i just discovered the welcome forum just right now ... oh geez  :ugh:  Sunny im a little new too hehe welcome back!! :hug:  
For every star awaits a moon, for every moon awaits a dream ~ .... and they said she wasn't a dreamer!
Kelly D.  aka Kells08

Id rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate - George Burns (RIP)

LisaG

*thud* I fell over when I saw your name! Welcome back!! The board is a lot calmer these days.  I'm really glad to have you back.  :woo:  :)  

sunshine69

Thanks for the welcome, y'all!

Lisa - yeah, I came back a few times in the past couple of weeks, testing the waters...this seems like a great place, once again!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

princessintraining

Welcome back to the board sunshine69. My name is Courtney and I am 14 years old from Canada. :wavey:  :hiya:  :)  

Carolina

Hello Sunny!  :wavey:  

~Sophia~

Hello Sunny,I'm happy that you decided to come back :)
I hope you'll be able to get used to the new names here and make friends here.
Enjoy..

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteHello, ladies (and the few gentlemen that I'm sure are around).

I'm the (in)famous Sunny...I left around two years ago because the environment of the board completely changed. I want to give it a second chance, but will most likely refrain from any heated battles.  :P
Sunny! I'm so happy that you came back. I've really missed you and some of the others.

*coughs* More like 1 year and 6 months ago, give or take a few months. *coughs*:P

I'm glad you're giving this place a second chance and I hope you find it enjoyable.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

sunshine69

Sapphy - So I rounded! Sue me!  :P

Brain...fried...*throws a BOX and runs*

kitkat

I always forget to check threads up here. I need to get in that habit. :unsure:

Even though I was already aware of your return and you were aware of my awareness. . . Welcome back. :hiya:  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Ahhhh! *runs away from the box*

I always forget to check up here, as well, Kit.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

mandy84

Hi!  It's nice to meet you!  :D