Cressida Bonas' Brother Worries About Her Safety

Started by PrincessOfPeace, March 25, 2014, 11:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

This family is the gift that keeps on giving.

QuoteJacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthrope is just lookin' out for his sister.

Cressida Bonas' brother recently revealed in an interview with The Times that he worries about his sibling because of the constant media attention revolving around her and her relationship with royal boyfriend Prince Harry.

"They're my private family, she's a private person," Jacobi said. "As the media machine builds around my sister, I'd rather the media machine didn't build around my sister," he continued, "I don't see it ever really affecting my life. My only worry is making sure she is safe and she is OK and she is happy. I don't really think about it all except in the sense of her own safety."
More: Cressida Bonas' Brother Worries About Her Safety: I'd Rather the Media Machine Didn't Build Around My Sister | E! Online

good221

Really Jacob. if you are worry get a bodyguard for your sister, don't run to the media and sell her out. what have we brits done to deserved this mess.

Eri

Don't we have a section when we can talk about everything Cressida why so many topics?  :wacko:

Lothwen

^^I agree. Jacobi is making things worse, IMO, by talking to the press
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Eri

Jacopi is just doing what he always did it's just that now he can't get through the interviews he always did for his business without the mention of Cressida ... the interview is THREE PAGES long by the way ...

Limabeany

Oh, for Heanven's sake, can someone muzzle him?  :Lothwen:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.