Charles 'building new home for William'

Started by ~Sophia~, October 15, 2004, 07:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwanfan

The Queen

Sounds lovely. I wonder how big the kitchen is?
Willite #00369

drvixen101

Thats cool that he might be getting a home for himself.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Gems

QuoteThats cool that he might be getting a home for himself.
Why wouldnt he anyway? Does it say when he can move in btw i cant c the article. [/font]

Windsor

Gems

Thax for pm-ing it to me sharon. [/font] :)  

TB

QuoteSounds lovely. I wonder how big the kitchen is?
Lol, because William would be spending so much time in the kitchen right? Especially with his talent in cooking...  :lol:  

I Pirates

sara1981

how nice of gift from his dad the Prince Charles to Prince William for future King of England if he would love it

Sara Boyce

jorDana

is anybody reading into this like me . why is he getting a new home if he's not getting married? i mean it seems like a huge house for one man, don't you think. idk i have weird theories , feel free to disregard this if you disagree.  but i do believe it is time for him to live on his own , but normally people get apartnments not a house, but he's no ordinary person . well, i'm happy for him , he is a man and deserves his own space. and that's sweet that his dad is building it for him.

TB

Hmm...you know, in the back of my mind I was thinking the same thing. But on the other hand, maybe we will be finding out why William is getting a house, or rather a mansion, in the near future.  

I Pirates

belle

I don?t think William is able to have a "normal" house or apartment.You have to consider  that actual farm house he is living in St.Andrew had to be reform due to security reasons.With his family money i guess it?s normal...I know  i would like to have a mansion of my own. :D Anyway, the mansion will be ready just 6 years from now.He just will be able to move there in 2010...long time.
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

Gems

I don't know if there are apartments in england lol. we do have flats though--but no royal family member has ever even been in one except the queen as far as i know. and i don't think its suspiciose or anything because he will need one everntually . [/font]

Windsor

GIGI

Quoteis anybody reading into this like me . why is he getting a new home if he's not getting married? i mean it seems like a huge house for one man, don't you think. idk i have weird theories , feel free to disregard this if you disagree.  but i do believe it is time for him to live on his own , but normally people get apartnments not a house, but he's no ordinary person . well, i'm happy for him , he is a man and deserves his own space. and that's sweet that his dad is building it for him.
I think, that his dad is going to marry Camilla ;)  :lol: , you know, that Willy hates her. And Prince William wants to live alone!!!
Ok, It's just my opinion.

Gems

Quote:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
What's so funny? [/font]

Gems

Quoteis anybody reading into this like me . why is he getting a new home if he's not getting married? i mean it seems like a huge house for one man, don't you think. idk i have weird theories , feel free to disregard this if you disagree.  but i do believe it is time for him to live on his own , but normally people get apartnments not a house, but he's no ordinary person . well, i'm happy for him , he is a man and deserves his own space. and that's sweet that his dad is building it for him.
I think, that his dad is going to marry Camilla ;)  :lol: , you know, that Willy hates her. And Prince William wants to live alone!!!
Ok, It's just my opinion.
No i dont know he hates her and unless he's told you that neither do you. And i dont think he will live on his own. [/font]

~Sophia~

Iris

QuoteSounds lovely. I wonder how big the kitchen is?
Lol, because William would be spending so much time in the kitchen right? Especially with his talent in cooking...  :lol:
:lol: exactly what I was thinking! He's not quite the kitchen-prince now, is he?! :happytears:

man, a millions house......some people just seem to have it all <_<  

Windsor

Well he is Prince of England is't he :royal:  

The Queen

First of all, we don't even know if it is for William. It may be for Camilla, you know?
As for the kitchen, I was thinking more for the wife, I allways look at the kitchen of the house first. I guess, its because my parents do, we're all very into cooking blush.gif  
Willite #00369

Gems

i don't think his wife will cook all that much, if ever. maybe for the chef lol. [/font]

The Queen

No cooking, public appearences, public speaches, allways have to look good, have to watch what you say, the constant sequirity, not taking care of your own home, having other people do everything for you, no privacy...  Why I like him, I will never understand. :blink:  
Willite #00369

belle

Because he is handsome ;) ...ok, that was shallow. :unsure:  
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

The Queen

QuoteBecause he is handsome ;) ...ok, that was shallow. :unsure:
No, not shallow. Just true!! Which I didn't think was true until 2 years ago. I still don't understand it.
Willite #00369