How do you see Prince William in ten years???

Started by GIGI, October 11, 2004, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGI

Just write something. I need to think about the answer.

Windsor

He will look the same, but a bit older!!! :D  

belle

I don?t know.I have trouble to see myself in 10 years even so Prince William.I just hope not bald, but i think he would still be a handsome man anyway.
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

britannia

i think he will be prince of wales, and engaged. he will have done a lot of engagements abroad, where he met me and ................................. !!!!  B)
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Gems

Prince of England? Charles is  the duke of chester so maybe Will will be one day and come and visit me lol. Though i think i would be happier if charles did. [/font]

butterfly49

i guess hell be married... with what a kid and maybe another one on the way.. donno

Gems

I hope he doesnt go thorough the whole boy thing, where he has to have a son. [/font]

The Queen

Didn't Charles want a daughter extremely bad? Instead ge got Harry!! Anyhoo, I think William will hopefully be married, and living in Pennsylvania, yes Pennsylvania. He and his wife will want to live in the most privacy as possible so will pick a quite country town outside of Pittsburgh until he must be king. I don't think there will be any children, untill she is diagnosed with a disease that is temerarily cured when she is pregnant, which leads to a boat load of them.  ;)  Ok, I'm done now :rolleyes:  
Willite #00369

Gems

QuoteDidn't Charles want a daughter extremely bad? Instead ge got Harry!! Anyhoo, I think William will hopefully be married, and living in Pennsylvania, yes Pennsylvania. He and his wife will want to live in the most privacy as possible so will pick a quite country town outside of Pittsburgh until he must be king. I don't think there will be any children, untill she is diagnosed with a disease that is temerarily cured when she is pregnant, which leads to a boat load of them.  ;)  Ok, I'm done now :rolleyes:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Apparently he wanted a daughter but men are like that with little girls arnt't they. And he already had a son so he had nothing to worry about at that point. [/font]

drvixen101

I think he'll be Prince of Wales but he won't be getting that much attention since he'll be engaged to an aristocratic girl who the Queen introduced him to. He'll probably be going bald since he already is. He most likely will still dread getting the throne since he'll be first in line but he will like the press a little bit better since he knows he know has to be more media-friendly. Thats my opinion.   Or he could abdicate the throne and have the life he secretly desired.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

TB

With hair. *crosses fingers*  :unsure:  :P  

I Pirates

ilovematt!

Probably he'll be married to a very tall, beautiful aristocrat with a negligible amount of personality. I imagine he'd have at least one child by then and the press would be praising him as a modern, hands-on father, as he is filmed administering a baby bottle and maybe even pushing the little one around in a stroller (or walking beside the mother as she does so.) I also expect he'll go to the hospital to witness the birth and be applauded for his efforts. I doubt he'll be the Prince of Wales yet, that Queen looks like a tough old cookie to me!!

aussiegirl

QuoteHe most likely will still dread getting the throne since he'll be first in line

I thought he wanted to be King? from hi interviews he said he did  ;)  
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

kitkat

QuoteWith hair. *crosses fingers*  :unsure:  :P
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

britannia

QuoteI also expect he'll go to the hospital to witness the birth and be applauded for his efforts.
:D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D

i really can't imagine this, but that sounds really funny. if i would be his wife, i would think twice about it.....  :rolleyes:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Windsor

Gems

QuoteHe most likely will still dread getting the throne since he'll be first in line

I thought he wanted to be King? from hi interviews he said he did  ;)
Didn't he say he was going to do it because it was his duty? [/font]

Windsor

Gems

Quoteyes I think he did
Well i know he didi.[/font]

Monique

He will be BEAUTIFUL!! TO HIS OWN WAY!! :wub:  :rolleyes:  :wub:  :rolleyes:  :wub:  :rolleyes:  :D  :D  

LisaG

This is what William said about wanting to be King or not....
(From his 21st Birthday interview)

QuoteHe unequivocally denied rumours that he would not accede to the throne after his father, the Prince of Wales, and take his place in the line of succession.

Straightening his back, William answered the question: Do you want to be King?

"All these questions about do you want to be King? It's not a question of wanting to be, it's something I was born into and it's my duty," he said.

"Wanting is not the right word. But those stories about me not wanting to be King are all wrong.

"It's a very important role and it's one that I don't take lightly.

"It's all about helping people and dedication and loyalty which I hope I have ? I know I have."

Hillery

I think we will all bow down and serve our new king
he will be beautiful as usual
with or without hair
and the sun will shine down on his beautiful child
he will be happy and smile
a man truely blessed, that  for which he is
he has seen to much
but has learned from it all
and he will serve the people
for that is what has been intended

The dawning of a new day

Windsor

QuoteThis is what William said about wanting to be King or not....
(From his 21st Birthday interview)

QuoteHe unequivocally denied rumours that he would not accede to the throne after his father, the Prince of Wales, and take his place in the line of succession.

Straightening his back, William answered the question: Do you want to be King?

"All these questions about do you want to be King? It's not a question of wanting to be, it's something I was born into and it's my duty," he said.

"Wanting is not the right word. But those stories about me not wanting to be King are all wrong.

"It's a very important role and it's one that I don't take lightly.

"It's all about helping people and dedication and loyalty which I hope I have ? I know I have."
Thank you :)  :royal:  

screw_N_scott

he'll be bald and married to kate.....

cheating on her with paris hilton

and jamming to britney spears who will be on her 4th marrige this time to harry

TB

Quotehe'll be bald and married to kate.....

cheating on her with paris hilton

and jamming to britney spears who will be on her 4th marrige this time to harry
I'd feel bad for Harry... :P  

I Pirates