Three Musketters!!!

Started by GIGI, October 03, 2004, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGI

GIGI

You know, when I see the pics with Prince William and his bro and father, I'm a bit jealous. Why?? Oh, he has a family, he has his father behind him and his bro too, but I have my mum and dad far awy from me. You see my parents are in US and I'm in Europe.

britannia

Why are you alone in Europe, Gigi?

And I was only able to see the last pic, because they said i don't have a permission ?!

Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

GIGI

QuoteWhy are you alone in Europe, Gigi?

And I was only able to see the last pic, because they said i don't have a permission ?!
I'm in school in Europe!

I don't know why they said that you don't have the permission, cause I see it!

Iris

QuoteAnd I was only able to see the last pic, because they said i don't have a permission ?!
at first it said that for me too. Here: click the link, click the adres (only once, so it's selected) in the adress bar in the new opened window and then ''go to''. it worked for me that way  :)  

TB

What the heck is Will doing in this one?  :huh:  

I Pirates

GIGI

QuoteWhat the heck is Will doing in this one?  :huh:
I think he got hurt!???

Windsor

I can't see the pictures :(  

TippyToes03

Everyone try refreshing them... it works for me. :)  

Gems

i think harrys just hit him lol [/font]

Tippy_Toes_03

LOL :lol: ... and then stole his girlfriend.

sharon

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that gettyimages jpeg links after a period of time will not work. This has happened to me a couple of times. The best thing to do would be to photobucket the image. That way when someone wants to view it 12 hrs after it's been posted the link is still available and has not  gone cold. Another thing you could do it to refresh the link by clicking on the refresh icon.

Gems

QuoteEveryone try refreshing them... it works for me. :)
dusnt when i do it. [/font]

sharon

it doesn't work for me either gemma  but it seems to on some computers  :(  

belle

Bis dat qui dat celeriter

Gems

drvixen101

I can see all of them except the last one.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

butterfly49

my poor wills got hurt... oh no   :o  

kwanfan

Nice Pics! It looks like William, Harry, and Charles have a great realationship!

GIGI

QuoteNice Pics! It looks like William, Harry, and Charles have a great realationship!
Thanks
Yeah, they are like the three Musketteres! :D And I am wondering, who is the forth one? :huh:  

chel

oh... come on... when I see them I think about musketters too!!  :lol:  

screw_N_scott

ok were is williams eyes in that 1'st  3

are they cheaking out daddies jewls???

Jenee

QuoteWhat the heck is Will doing in this one?  :huh:
headache?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Gems

are they cheaking out daddies jewls???
Lucky them im sure that's somethign we'd all like 2 do (no im not being sarchastic)