Scarlett Johansson looks to royalty.

Started by ~Sophia~, September 07, 2004, 05:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riley

How old is Fredrick? I don't know much about the Kents, so this is real news to me. I didn't realize that Scarlett Johansson was only nineteen years old. Could this just be a tabloid rumor or an actual fact filled story? If anyone knows, please tell me. My curiosity has been engaged, I would like to learn more. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

karla64

Lord  freddie is  25 year old ( i think)  he was born in 1979 (?)  I hope it right....

Karla  

karla64

And they are not engaged. yet..  Too early to say it....

karla  

belle

oh, i have heard nasty things about Scarlet.And Freddie looks like a scary vampire.What a couple they would make. :blink:
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

riley

Quoteoh, i have heard nasty things about Scarlet.And Freddie looks like a scary vampire.What a couple they would make. 

Interesting, Yea so he's 25 and she's 19....six years not bad, but not great either. Oh well. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

~Sophia~

Quoteoh, i have heard nasty things about Scarlet.And Freddie looks like a scary vampire.What a couple they would make. :blink:
:lol:  

Gems

y is every1 so obseesed with age? hes 325 shes 19 SO WHAT?[/size][/font]