Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

nikki

I am not really a fan of Madeline, but atill i can understand why she didn't like that poster.

princess_victoria

i think princess madeleine should be proud.. and not to be so furious about it.. :rolleyes:  :waaaah:  

FtLouie34

::Claps hands gleefully:: A new poster on the Forum!!!! YAY!!!
OK I'll stop.
I can see how she would be upset about it, since she's in a bikini and not for the public.  

kitkat

It would suck to be on strange people's walls. It's not like she posed for a shoot or anything (like the way actors and singers do). I think it would be diff if she wasn't in a bikini, but the pics were from various public apperances she has made.

Welcome princess_victoria! :D

tkampenhout

If she had possed for it maybe it would be better.

abc

So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

AnitolaNova

american_princess

It doesn't show up for me.  :angry:  
"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

sharon

go to the direct link then click on photo gallery http://groups.msn.com/youngroyals

try www.corbis.com for more pics if interested

sharon

15.06.2004 HELSINGBORG 040615 Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria inagurated an art exhibition at the Sofiero Castle in southern Sweden Tuesday.

22-05-2004 Prince Albert of Monaco, left, Britain's Prince Charles, front center, and Princess Victoria of Sweden, front right, enjoy the wedding between Spain's Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz in the Almundena Cathedral in Madrid Saturday May 22, 2004. (AP Photo/Manuel H. de Leon)

sharon

---------------------------------------

sharon

Crown Princess Victoria Celebrates Her 27TH Birthday

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE

flowers

BIRTHDAY PHOTOS

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/font]

sharon

Borgholm, Oland, Sweden - Celebration of HRH the Swedish Crown Princess' 27th birthday at Solliden.

msn young royals

Princess Madeleine

Prince Carl Phillip

crown princess victoria

~Sophia~

Thanks,bobby8_sharon!Happy Birthday to Victoria!I hope she had a wonderful day.Princess Madeleine looks lovely.
I don't understand the Swedish language...Could somebody please translate the article?If they know Swedish?

sharon

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...incessvictoria/

QuoteVictoria's birthday is something of a national celebration in Sweden, with the highlights of her party being broadcast on national television. And the affection her people feel for her was much in evidence when the huge crowd outside the palace joined together to sing Happy Birthday.

sharon

more photos from the Celebration of HRH the Swedish Crown Princess' 27th birthday at Borgholm.

Princess Victoria

Prince Carl Philip and Crown Princess Victoria

Princess Victoria

msn young royals

~Sophia~

Thanks!I love Princess Madeleine's pink coat.

sharon

does anyone know if any members of the Swedish Royal family are attending the Olympic games?
:wavey:

~Sophia~

Here's a picture of King Carl Gustaf and Prince Carl Phillip at the table tennis competition,in Athens,from HELLO.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/actu...rlgustafpic.jpg
I'll post some more pictures if I find any.

~Sophia~