Is anyone had a hard time logging out?

Started by AHoch82, October 31, 2005, 10:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHoch82

Is anyone had a hard time logging out but it still online? I had a hard time logging out but it is still online. <_<  
Harryite #0040

Jenee

I never log out, I just close my browser
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

Jenee

I'm not weird!  :angry:

ha ha, just kidding  :P  

Jenee

oh, well i'm not kidding about the not being weird part, just the being  :angry:  part

:P  :P  

AHoch82

haha, maybe you're right. :lol:  :P  
Harryite #0040

Guest_lila

I'm not having a hard time logging out. I'm having a hard time logging in. <_<  

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

screw_N_scott

i never log out eather I just leave the site....

i'm too lazy to log in all the time I have to do that with Hanson.net it anoys the hell out of me!

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

I don't log out too but everytime I leave the site, I need to log back in. It's never happened before and it's driving me insane. It's so tedious having to log back in all the time. :rant:  

Guest_lila

For God's sake!!! I just logged in!  :rant: That's it! I'm not coming back til this gets fixed. I don't know if it's just me or whatever. <_<  :soap:  :bye:  

TB

Is your internet blocking the cookies?

I Pirates

karla64

I have no problem  with log in and log out.. i always login in the morning. around 6.30 am until   logoff at 2.30pm to 3.pm...  

karlavm

Guest_lila

QuoteIs your internet blocking the cookies?
I don't know TB..  :( How do I find out? :unsure:  

screw_N_scott

did u download anything new before u started having this problem?
or do a disk clean up?

:huh:  

Guest_lila

I don't think I downloaded anything new. :unsure: I did a disk clean up though. I do that from time to time.

mediastar

Your browser could be blocking cookies.

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools/Internet Options/Privacy. For cookies to work here you need to set it at medium high or lower. Medium high gives the highest level of protection for the forum to work.

If that doesn't work it's possible the cookie has become corrupted - if so you can take it out and start again.  Go to My computer/Local disk C/Documents and settings/lila or your login name for the computer/Cookies and then look down for lila@theinternetforum.... or your computer login name@theinternetforum....

You can move these ones all out into another folder somewhere and then log in again. The forum will set a new cookie.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Lila the Flirt

Thanks, MS. It is set to Med High.. I'll try the other one if it works. :hug:  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila: