Main Menu

hey yall

Started by Brat95, August 04, 2005, 08:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brat95

hey my name is tara i am 9 yrs old i am jfros cousin! i like everybody on here! i am the youngest willite too! :D

JFro

Hi, my cousin!!! :wavey:  :hiya:  :hug:  You all can beat me later for allowing her to join, and bother everyone!  :cry:  Just kidding, she's cool to be six years younger then me!  :rolleyes:

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE GREATEST FORUM EVER!!!!!!!  :happytears:
Pretty soon, I will pursuade you to be a Harryite   also! MUHUHUHUHAHAH!
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

Beebs

Windsor

Brat95,

Welcome to the Royal Forum, I hope you enjoy your time here
:)  

Brat95

Thanks for welcoming me in! I hope we can all become friends!  :wub:  Hey, Jay! I can't wait to be a Harryite also!  

JFro

Yay!  :woo:  I convinced her to be a Harryite also! WEE! Somebody fix it! She just now said, that she wants to be a Harryite also, cos he's hot too! YAY! I did it Wombs! Aren't you all proud?!? :wub:  :hug:

Cheese-ite#0003

Carolina

Hi Tara! Welcome!! :wavey:  

Brat95

Hi, Carolina, thank you for welcoming me!  :angel:  

Alina

Welcome to the forum!! :hiya:  
Rich girl
Hollywood mansion if i could, please put me first class to my fancy house in London town
[/size]

chavita

Welcome to the forum, Tara! :hiya:  :hug:

Jay i thought you would persuade her to become a Harryite.....and she's now a Willite? what'd just happen there?
Harryite #0009

Jenee

welcome to the forum!  :hiya:   I think you are officially our youngest member!! (but its all good if you become a harryite!) PM StixChix cuz woms is out of town for the weekend...
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

JFro

I'll get it for her, guys! Yeah, Chavi...she wants to be a Will AND a Harryite, like me.  ^_^  I PMed ....brit I think it was, but she hasn't sent one back...I'll try Stix then, Jenee! Thankx!  :hug:  

Cheese-ite#0003

JFro

Tara Lee! Are you in here, shawty?  :blink:  

Cheese-ite#0003

Brat95

hey thanks for the messages yall :)  :angel:  

JFro

Hello, Tara! How are you? I am very good! How is the weather over there?  :happytears:  All the way over on the other side of the YARD! LOL! PEACE SHAWTY! <3 Ya!  :hug:  :wub:  

Cheese-ite#0003

~Sophia~

Welcome to the forum Tara :)  

T125eagle

welcome to the forum.  :D  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

chavita

QuoteI'll get it for her, guys! Yeah, Chavi...she wants to be a Will AND a Harryite, like me.  ^_^  I PMed ....brit I think it was, but she hasn't sent one back...I'll try Stix then, Jenee! Thankx!  :hug:
o ok, good then! :P thanx for bringing her to the [span style='color:red']RedSide[/span]
Harryite #0009

JFro

No problem, Chavi! Just doing what all good abs lovers should. (darn! why don't they have a super hero smiley!  <_< ) LOL

Cheese-ite#0003

chavita

haha i can see you have the HArryite banner first than the Willites banner

i'm glad!! :happytears:
Harryite #0009

JFro

Yup yup! And I joined the Sister-Hood of the Harryite's the very first day I joined! :D

Cheese-ite#0003

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

Jackie

Hi Tara! Welcome to our forum. :wavey:
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

faith

Hi Tara welcome to the forum :wavey:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Brat95

yes i want to be a harry and a willite i  :wub:  both of them :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :angel: