Charles... The Next King?

Started by Kitty, April 13, 2003, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Diana wanted William to be King after his grandmother gave up the throne. Do you think the English people (United Kingdom's people) want this, too? Charles never has been very popular with the people, while William is nothing short of a super-star. Do you think the Queen will skip him, or will she pass the throne to him afterall??  :blink:  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

kasper

Not a bit. Charles WILL be king before Wills.  The better question is would Charles abdicate in favor of Wills later on during his reign?  Or would he keep the title until his death?  <_<  

sara1981

but that true.... i think Prince Charles must let him first become king then Wills become king if his mother blame wills become king i dont think so his mother Diana going very bad influence at Wills i remind that when Diana's death he wont want become king he told his grandmother the Majesty Queen 2 he want drop king many people wants Wills to king i read BBC news said i do believe Wills will be king than his dad Prince Charles.

IF Her Majesty Queen Dies someone will choose Prince Charles become king you will be accepted for it i vote Prince Wills for king i want him to become king i like him LOTS ! I could bet in love with young Prince Wills you know ever! i never e-mail with him i been delay many times you have it he have another new e-mail ? i need it i need important e-mail i really missed him lots i going worse lots.

Sara Boyce

PrincessPreppy

Learn to type or leave, ur not graffiting another forum w/ ur incoherant ramblings!!!
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

Charles sould be King. PW need to grow up more.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

sunshine69

QuoteCharles sould be King. PW need to grow up more.
Couldn't agree more. Let P.William get some life experiences under his belt, and then let him be king. That's my opinion, at any rate.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Yes let him live is life a bit first....
Harryite #0035

Kitty

Let him have fun with the Cheese Maids first! We'll make him a man! hahaha
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Third! It's approved!  :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

kasper

Wait!!  Not yet.  Fourth---NOW we can go!!!  LOL  :P  :D  

PrincessPreppy

ok who has thier own credit card that they can ultize to purchase our first class one way tickets to heathrow or Gatwick?
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Uhhh....*frantically looks for her card of plastic*

Methinks we need to re-think that idea...get P.William over here in America!!!

PrincessPreppy

Good idea...I have my own creit card but its for emergiencies only. I think this qualfies, also when im queen I can pay them back!!
Harryite #0035