Chelsy Chat and Older & never seen before PICS! part 6

Started by WOW, December 15, 2010, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

You can see part 5 here

mousie_kins

Quote from: wannabe on December 28, 2010, 12:42:51 PM
Out of Topic, perhaps the 1000$ bracelet will help out.

Well Chesly dumped him and they are still broken up so redundant

hiya

To the people who asked for the pics - sorry for not responding for so long, I've been very busy. I'll send them sometime soon, along with some newer pics.

psm

mihrocha

Riss

echo

(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

Maria5583

I would like to see the pictures as well. I love Chelsy pics.  :doublewave:

lubush

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

mousie_kins

Scarlet Flowers

Oh okay.  I didn't realize they were Facebook pictures. :)
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

Zippo84

There are some pics of Chelsy apparently at New Year that have turned up on Lainey Gossip's site...no idea if they are facebook ones so I won't actually post them, she does say the pics are from BauerGriffin online though, isn't that a proper news/picture agency? Hmm anyway they're easily found on Lainey's site should anyone wish to see them.

psm

^ Thanks for the tip. They are from New Year's party and are from a photo agency. I am posting them on the "Chelsy parties away surrounded by admirers" thread.

Maria5583

Does anybody know when and where this picture was taken? I have never seen it before.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=129771533756772&set=a.115812425152683.14076.115582641842328

hiya

I think that pic is rather recent, no? It was included in one of the sets from a party she attended.
And a big LOOOOL to that fb group.

fleur

Quote from: hiya on January 27, 2011, 03:58:54 AM
I think that pic is rather recent, no? It was included in one of the sets from a party she attended.
And a big LOOOOL to that fb group.

:laugh10: 

WOW

pinkpearls

Even if I had the time, I don't have the inclination.

Scarlet Flowers

Jenee

No screenshots of password protected sites (like Facebook) but if the page is open to the public, you are free to link to it.  :)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

koolkat

I know this is really late but can I too have the pictures pmed to me? please? :) thanks.