The Iffy-Wiff Club: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I only state based on the no dispute with the Spencer family the obvious. Holiday there. No recording device no spilling the beans to gayle Oprah or the highest bidder 🤷‍♀️

Curryong

Nobody has said that Earl Spencer is royal, though like many other English aristos their is royal blood through Charles II and William III. And he visited the US not the Sussexes going to Althorp. Nobody suggested that. Eugenie and Jack went to visit them as well.

Nightowl

Did I actually say Earl Spencer was royal?...NO, so please don't put words in my mouth/comment that were not there........I just ask a question!

wannable

My comment about Althorp has to do with 'good' relationships tied to the latest PR moves from the Sussex camp. So it would be logical to get an invitation to spend Christmas where they are liked, be it the Spencer family or the Brooksbanks. 

What is illogical of the PR (WME with their client approval) to notify the media that they have not received an invitation to Sandringham, when there is a history of both the Sussexes trashing the family, calling them racist but still wanting the association or begging for the invite (Tom Sykes, The Daily Beast latest article).  Half of the RR's believe there was a call, the other half have said no call, just a PR maneuver there was a call.  BP will not respond, they will apparently let the couple profit or hang themselves. Ultimately, a fast buck, but the end result is instability as we have seen with their commercial contracts. The couple so far need to sell anything to do with Charles, Camilla, William and Catherine, if it is not any of these 4 people - it is not sellable.  Anything not associated with the 4 is not sellable. The couple HAVE tried to make moneys without the association - Pearl failed, Podcast grifters and made redundant, Netflix Invictus failed, Netfilx purchased leaders failed....get the drift.

wannable

''The problem with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is that no one trusts them. If they can lie about Harry's family, then what could they do to us? Americans are all about family and their behaviour doesn't sit well with many people''

The Hollywood Executive cliam
The British Prince
@Freedom16356531

Fresh a few minutes ago, replicated by NYPost, Talk TV, Marca. 

ETA: I'll leave it to our Sara to post all the royal article links she can post. There is just too many, there is a royal watcher who just this month of November has counted over 200 articles from the Sussex camp be it PR fluff or PR accusation which will later be used by the couple depending on each result.

FanDianaFancy

If KC ever accepts Henry back, or Megan ( rumor is has no intent of ever going back to ENGLAND) , then he is a fool and deserves what he gets.
Yes he is the father and this is his son and he sees Harry as a newborn, baby, school boy, teen, adult,  etc.

I think William is consistent and at peace in his decision to not see nor reach out , communicate to Henry. Omid?s book has good knives a Catherine.

No meeting of children, nonsense. Next rumor out will be the Wales children are racist and treated Lili n Arch horribly.

In these type of family situations, it is best for peace sake, to stay the distance. Any talk is in front of witnesses and us cordial, sterile, formal. Ex. Any calls to KC,  via his staff in front of his staff.

In time, truth rises. BRF have locked up and have begun to get rebuilt by the people of their country.
In time, my prediction, Meagan is going to leave Harry the hapless dummy, a real doofus.
Henr should then , a broken man, be set up in a place by BRF and no BRF duties, none of any of that. Just le him have a place to leave. Just live his life quietly.

wannable

Omid claims Princess Anne convinced Charles to kick the couple out of Frogmore, Omid claims Harry said 'Dad don't you want to see your grandchildren'?

Emotional blackmail?! So basically Omid is stating that Harry emotionally blackmailed his dad?! When in Frogmore, the children weren't seen much by H own family  - not a handful of times. And I'm being generous, because apparently only once before fleeing to Canada.

Charles has multiple times since Megxit kept an open invitation (the late Queen Elizabeth II too, including giving them 2 years to think about their situation)  to the couple pointing out to bring the children. The excuses range from security, to Archie's birthday, to Invictus to Portugal, to NYC to the Caribbean. Now Omid claims Meghan said NO to the Coronation - not because of version 1.0 Archie's birthday, but 2.0 her children were not included in the procession. This version 2.0 is an issue - they are not half in half out. They are not working royals, there children are not being prepared to be royals.  It is a bunch of garbage.

changemhysoul

1. I really wish we could get over Meghan rolling down her car window. People waving and she rolled down to wave so they could see her. They wanted to see her. She can have security concerns (and Harry is the person who actually mentions and speaks about security) but Meghan! The witch! Daring to roll down the window and wave at people. It's honestly a tired bashing point at Meghan for waving at people.

2. If the the word hadn't been put out that an invination was rejected then word wouldn't have needed to be put out that one wasn't received.

3. The interest in Harry and Meghan without the royals are there. If the SEO is anything to go by. The others can only make it in the ranking if they're attached to the Sussexs. And even with the royals, the 'good and proper' ones, have failed the match the numbers when it comes to fits of their projects, support for their projects and measurable impact of those projects. And they're the ones who people are supposed who the Sussex's are latching onto for profit. The Podcast was still award winning, it did numbers and did great even with them not being with Spotfity anymore. But if that was admitted, then you wouldn't be able to call that a failure. The non-sussex doc's didn't do the same numbers but you'd only have the expectation because one wants to say they failed. As if two docs would the same numbers as the Harry & Meghan one. Not realistic. Mention Pearl but don't mention that other animations projects also got cut. Because if you said that, then you wouldn't be able to mention it was a Netflix budget thing. Don't mention that despite that, Netflix signed with Archewell Productions for a rom-com and have said they're happy with the work they put out with the Sussex's and looked forward to future projects. Also not mentioned that the man who called them a grifter also tried to sign Meghan and she rejected that offer. But hey, as long as we can talk down about them and ignore their achievements right?

3. New to me photos of Meghan as a kid.

Curryong

Well you know Meghan is never allowed to do anything spontaneous. Roll a window down, open her own car door, write to the father who went running off to the tabloids with her letter. It was and is all calculated, according to her detractors. Just wallow in the hat*red and negativity and criticism.

Cute childhood pictures. I have a feeling I have seen the top one before but not the others.

wannable

Thank you for sharing the pictures, she looked like a happy child thanks to bread winner Lighting Director and three trophy Emmy winner Thomas Markle.  Sadly, she turned on him stating Meghan Markle's claims she lived on USD 5 Sizzler salad as a child and her family was poor.

They weren't poor, the US standard of living index indicates that Thomas Markle household is middle class.

All the best of luck in any future endeavours. Also ^^ your point 1. I agree there is nothing wrong with opening the car window to wave at the public departing the Trooping of the Colour, I think the public were quite taken aback because an hour before she was photographed shushing children she wasn't nor will ever be close too. 2. I disagree, officially the Sussex spokesperson and team (WMA) sent a note to certain group of media oultets about a. phone call b. Sandringham Christmas invitation - here I commented they should spend Christmas with people who like them, Spencer or Brooksbank family. 3. Nice unseen photos with my Thomas mention, which is only correct to do so.

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on December 02, 2023, 05:08:52 AM
Well you know Meghan is never allowed to do anything spontaneous. Roll a window down, open her own car door, write to the father who went running off to the tabloids with her letter. It was and is all calculated, according to her detractors. Just wallow in the hat*red and negativity and criticism.

Cute childhood pictures. I have a feeling I have seen the top one before but not the others.

Exactly! She?s not allowed to let the people wanting to see her, see her. And we can all ignore the fact that the crowd wanted to see her. But yes, Meghan the witch for for darting to roll down.

I think the second one, looks like it was screen shot from a video.

And off topic ish, but the way the media wants H&M to come and cover for the British royals. Aha. If they do, I think Meghan and Harry should use the template the royals used when Archie was called a chimp, along other things. They should follow in the footsteps of the royals when it comes to defending family members when nasty things are said (and what?s been said isn?t nasty but factual. People who said Meghan wasn?t close enough to talk about baby brains, she found herself close enough to talk about another child?s skin color.)

But the royals have the perfect template of defending like this. Silence. If they couldn?t say anything when the BBC made a sketch darling Meghans skin, calling her tailor trash who wanted to stab Kate. They can deal with this royal racist row themselves. Chris Ship, Dan and other reporters confirmed they knew for months who said it (after crying that it was never said) and now the pivot is ?oh it wasn?t that bad? and for that thought alone, Meghan needs not say anything.

If they couldn?t reflect why a woman facing racial abuse wouldn?t like her child?s skin tone being talked about, then they don?t deserve that lady turning around and saving them.

It?s laughable.

wannable

All public figures need the media - their brand, the polls and the irrelevancy as noted by broadsheets in both sides of the pond is waning. The 101 of celeb decline is being reported because it is a phenomenon - it is interesting to watch/read.

changemhysoul

Quote from: wannable on December 02, 2023, 02:06:48 PM
Thank you for sharing the pictures, she looked like a happy child thanks to bread winner Lighting Director and three trophy Emmy winner Thomas Markle.  Sadly, she turned on him stating Meghan Markle's claims she lived on USD 5 Sizzler salad as a child and her family was poor.

They weren't poor, the US standard of living index indicates that Thomas Markle household is middle class.

All the best of luck in any future endeavours. Also ^^ your point 1. I agree there is nothing wrong with opening the car window to wave at the public departing the Trooping of the Colour, I think the public were quite taken aback because an hour before she was photographed shushing children she wasn't nor will ever be close too. 2. I disagree, officially the Sussex spokesperson and team (WMA) sent a note to certain group of media oultets about a. phone call b. Sandringham Christmas invitation - here I commented they should spend Christmas with people who like them, Spencer or Brooksbank family. 3. Nice unseen photos with my Thomas mention, which is only correct to do so.

Thomas wasn?t the only person taking care of her, her mother was as well.

And that?s all I?m going to address. You trying to erase her mother taking care of her from life makes the entire thing you posted a lie, wrong and pointless and worthless. She never said they were poor, Thomas had a habit of traveling to other countries, buying drugs and cheating on Doria who took care of HIS mother.

Thomas wasn?t rolling in money to where to Meghan could cost to through life.

Once you come to grips with that, then an actual talk to could be had. Maybe, if Thomas cared more about walking his daughter down the aisle than working with a paper that had been openly racist to her, there could be a relationship.

And I once again, you’re trying to paint Meghan as some bad guy. The pictures of Meghan ‘shushing’ clearly shows that all kids were smiling and laughing.  But yes, you can’t demonize Meghan if you tell the truth. Once again, there is an anti-Sussex thread you continue to demonize her in and spread lies about her. Please allow the forum for those who like them (named Team Sussex, if you missed it) have this space as it was intended to celebrate and talk positively about them without lies about Meghan or painting her as a witch (implying that she was doing something wrong / being mean by playfully shushing kids who were quit openly and happy being around her as the pictures showed, not suggested)

wannable

The mother was absent for many years.  She has not sued any author for stating a fact that Samantha and Thomas Jr were taking care indoors of Meghan, whilst the mom was getting stoned outdoors/garden with her friends.

The mother wedding day forward is a convenient card tied to the race scheming. Sources: Candice Owens, Nana Akua

^ Disclaimer: I do not work for the media, the media pulse reports what they see - the comment section is absolute. Yes it brings clicks, but as previously said ALL public figures need the media for their own publicity, PR, marketing. Perhaps standing in the window without shushing would have been seen by the 'public pulse' in a much better light.

Curryong

The lies about Thomas Markle snr being the responsible parent ignores the DM tabloid interview with his son Thomas jnr  in which he explicitly went into issues in which his father used drugs (and I do not mean grass but other drugs used a lot on film and TV  sets at the time) and also that Thomas snr brought paid women into the house at the time when he was a teenager. There was not a good relationship between the two Thomases at the time but I doubt that was made up!

Claims of Meghan's father Thomas Markle senior's past of *** use wild parties and Playboy clubs | Daily Mail Online

And, considering the vast age gap (17 years) between Samantha and Meghan, the fact that Meghan?s parents separated when Meghan was two, and that Samantha was married and in another State by the time she was in her early twenties (her children by this first marriage were the ones later looked after by Samantha?s mother Rosalind) it is hardly likely that Samantha would be travelling from another State to look after Meghan, a half-sister she has never been fond of, to say the least! So no more reprinted lies please, especially from people on the Internet showing their ignorance of Samantha Markle?s first marriage.

Earl Hale & Samantha Markle Grant Relationship, Children, Joint Family Tree & History - FameChain

Curryong

Samantha married Earl Hale in 1984. She was nineteen or twenty, probably the former. Their elder child Ashleigh, who has spoken about being brought up by her grandmother and was in the Netflix documentary, is 38 and an immigration lawyer. There were two children of the Hale marriage, with a son, Christopher Hale.

Meghan is 42. So when was Samantha doing all this baby sitting for her half sister, considering Samantha was out of the Markle household by the time her sister was two? Hardly bringing Meghan up for twelve years as has been suggested on the Internet. Especially as she later married a Scott Rasmussen and produced Noelle, who has also spoken in less than flattering terms about her mother Samantha.

TLLK

wannable

They are in trouble and are struggling to find the best way forward, the source stressed. Harry has been trying to reach out to his family of late but doesnt seem to be getting anywhere. He appears to have well and truly burned those bridges.

The source concludes that the King is quite reluctant to meet with Harry at the moment. There is very little trust there which is understandable, the source said. ?If there will be a meeting, it will have to be done properly with aides and officials present, and everything documented with minutes taken.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle convinced Royal Family behind vendetta blocking brand deals | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

Oh yes, that tabloid mascot of verified info, the Express, is at it again I see. And as often happens, their journos contradicting themselves every five minutes, as they did about Harry being invited/attending the Coronation and the King?s birthday. Keeping up their usual BS, lol!

Kristeh-H

Quote from: wannable on December 14, 2023, 08:19:40 PM
They are in trouble and are struggling to find the best way forward, the source stressed. Harry has been trying to reach out to his family of late but doesnt seem to be getting anywhere. He appears to have well and truly burned those bridges.

The source concludes that the King is quite reluctant to meet with Harry at the moment. There is very little trust there which is understandable, the source said. ?If there will be a meeting, it will have to be done properly with aides and officials present, and everything documented with minutes taken.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle convinced Royal Family behind vendetta blocking brand deals | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

If there is any meeting, I would certainly hope that there would be witnesses and everything documented.  There can't be any trust.  Sadly, it has come to that with Harry and Meghan. 

Nightowl

Can't blame the royal family for not wanting anything to do with Harry and Meghan ever, that saying comes to mind....*You reap what you sow* and that means what you put out to the world to see how you are as a human being, does and will come back you.  As my beloved sister would tell me all the time.  And as  someone else where said to me about her, Osipi was a very wise woman.

Harry and Meghan have more than burnt bridges with the royal family, they destroyed all the TRUST and Love between them with their brutal attacks on them which was constant for the last 4 years.....just what the hell do they expect, a warm welcome with wine and cheese?  I say let them GO, lock the doors and turn off the phones and put the drawbridges up for all this wanting to come back is for one reason only, MONEY and making people in high places see them as back with the family to make MONEY.......Their God is MONEY and attention with fame. Oh their egos are suffering right now........their fault, their choice and their decisions made their lives the way they are now.

wannable

As I said about these half truth articles in reference to the Sussexes, it is not only the British media, it's Forbes, NYPost too.

Netflix apparently told the couple they only want a second season of their reality show to keep up with their contract. Netflix doesn't want anything else. The reality show is to be based on 2023 from Spare to Hertz and all the drama they created and lived.

January there will be a lot of cuts/what stays what goes (this info is me from a source I know)

Nightowl

Yep, just another way to remain revelant and get your face in the news for everyone to see.  Nothing new here as this is typical of them as after all some in the royal family are in the news so the Sussex's have to be also.

PrincessOfPeace

EXCLUSIVE: Judge demands Biden's DHS must hand over Prince Harry's immigration papers so he can decide whether to release them publicly -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13170281/Judge-demands-DHS-Prince-Harrys-immigration-papers-decide-release.html