Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SueElen

Quote from: Eri on February 07, 2017, 02:08:46 PM
^ You forget the husband she left for Harry ... she seems to love getting very serious very fast but doesn't seem to know how to make the relationship last ... anyways ... it seems she wants to spend as much time as possible with Harry now days let's see if the relationship survives that test ... let's see if it will ... I have my doubts the man child will have his eyes on the next 20 something years old by April ...

I am a long time lurker  and just registered because it seems that you are in minority here and that's why I came to support you.

This is my first post, I work as head of strategy department in the affiliate of the one of top 20 companies, so I read Meghan as the open book.

I agree with your comments, she used to live with Corey, they were not dating, they were living together, now she lives with Harry and seems to me that she is very comfortable to live with any boyfriend, like those needy women who can not be alone for a minute..

She has now very sombre facial expressions comparing with the facial expressions when pictured with her ex husband during their Jamaica trip. I think that she studied Harry more than I strudy on daily basis our competetion..sombre look, head down, by the way, she dresses as every girl on instagram, from head to toe...and cheap...

Looks to me she is desperate to marry  Harry and she will probably make it but he will have a lot of trouble with her, when he shows her real face...

And regarding her humanitarian work, what exactly she contributed to improve life of these girls?  She donated money, clothed, pipes maybe or she just gave presentation and flied in the first class straight to
The Kensington palace?

Double post auto-merged: February 07, 2017, 06:21:16 PM

^ You forget the husband she left for Harry ... she seems to love getting very serious very fast but doesn't seem to know how to make the relationship last ... anyways ... it seems she wants to spend as much time as possible with Harry now days let's see if the relationship survives that test ... let's see if it will ... I have my doubts the man child will have his eyes on the next 20 something years old by April ...

he is JUST 32 and I would give him at least another 5 years to enjoy the life. By the way she looks older than him  and very matured ... why presser to marry...

sandy

I disagree. One can't make such determinations IMO based on a photo. I don't think she's desperate. She works and is not dependent on any man to support her. Kate OTOH had no real full time job, just sporadic part time work and waited 10 years for the ring. Meghan can walk away and not be "desperate" for a man. She's an attractive woman and certainly if she were so "desperate" she'd have settled for the first man who dated her. Maybe Harry does not want to wait 5 years to get married. He talked only recently about settling down and having a family. I don't see anything "cheap" about her and I don't think that's a fair comment based on photos alone. Torn jeans can cost a fortune if t hey are by designers.

Double post auto-merged: February 07, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

One person can get "serious" but if the other does not get "serious" also the relationship is Over. Harry seems serious to me.

Eri

Quote from: SueElen on February 07, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

I am a long time lurker  and just registered because it seems that you are in minority here and that's why I came to support you.

This is my first post, I work as head of strategy department in the affiliate of the one of top 20 companies, so I read Meghan as the open book.

I agree with your comments, she used to live with Corey, they were not dating, they were living together, now she lives with Harry and seems to me that she is very comfortable to live with any boyfriend, like those needy women who can not be alone for a minute..

She has now very sombre facial expressions comparing with the facial expressions when pictured with her ex husband during their Jamaica trip. I think that she studied Harry more than I strudy on daily basis our competetion..sombre look, head down, by the way, she dresses as every girl on instagram, from head to toe...and cheap...

Looks to me she is desperate to marry  Harry and she will probably make it but he will have a lot of trouble with her, when he shows her real face...

And regarding her humanitarian work, what exactly she contributed to improve life of these girls?  She donated money, clothed, pipes maybe or she just gave presentation and flied in the first class straight to
The Kensington palace?

he is JUST 32 and I would give him at least another 5 years to enjoy the life. By the way she looks older than him  and very matured ... why presser to marry...
Thank you!!! It's weird you have stumbled on the ONLY place on the internet with two fans of this woman who is despised by her own sister!!! If they marry I will be here enjoying the circus ... Harry has sailed his fate ... too bad because while he is not smart by any means he is charismatic and photogenic ...

SueElen

She settled immediately  after husband with Corey, and after him with Harry... and some player Rory was inserted somewhere ... by the way she lives on his expenses now, she could rent a flat or house in London, at least I would do... to show that independency...

If she works anything beside the Suits, how she cann afford to sit and do nothing besides waiting for Harry to return from his engagements because they would be noticed ...
she is pretty but beautiful no...her clothes is cheap, one only beanie and dirty shows all the time...

Eri

^ She only has a Show no one had heard of until she started dating Harry ... she lives of her men ... let's get real here ... the cook was paying for it all ...

SueElen

I will enjoy Eri... me too...we discussed in my office them and uniform opinion is that she figured out that her career is over, Corey is poor for her, thy could only rent a house, than she noticed that Mrs.Clooney is praised for humanitarian work and than she started to do the same.

I think that she went fully prepared for that dinner where she met Harry, he was probably attracted and it is not  that difficult to manipulate, she is older, more expirience... probably he wanted to leave her during his Caribbean tour because she was posting on daily basis and after it silence...

I bet if she mmarry him, she will raise military coup just to be queen...

If she is rich, she would help her 72 years old father...

Double post auto-merged: February 07, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

Quote from: Eri on February 07, 2017, 06:56:58 PM
^ She only has a Show no one had heard of until she started dating Harry ... she lives of her men ... let's get real here ... the cook was paying for it all ...

Allegedly he paid rent of that hous until the end of the year... and interior all white with two dogs? Probably not her house, I live alone, literally only sleeps overnight duringe the weeks, all gray and black and  need cleaning at least three times per week...

Cat00

:lol: :lol: :lol: Harry is not interested in the opinion of others, it is obvious that he is in love with Meghan, The trolls' comments, it does not matter   :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 07, 2017, 06:52:18 PM
Quote from: SueElen on February 07, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

The Kensington palace?

Thank you!!! It's weird you have stumbled on the ONLY place on the internet with two fans of this woman who is despised by her own sister!!! If they marry I will be here enjoying the circus ... Harry has sailed his fate ... too bad because while he is not smart by any means he is charismatic and photogenic ...

I think there are more than two, Eri.

Double post auto-merged: February 07, 2017, 08:18:03 PM

Quote from: SueElen on February 07, 2017, 07:01:53 PM
I will enjoy Eri... me too...we discussed in my office them and uniform opinion is that she figured out that her career is over, Corey is poor for her, thy could only rent a house, than she noticed that Mrs.Clooney is praised for humanitarian work and than she started to do the same.

I think that she went fully prepared for that dinner where she met Harry, he was probably attracted and it is not  that difficult to manipulate, she is older, more expirience... probably he wanted to leave her during his Caribbean tour because she was posting on daily basis and after it silence...

I bet if she mmarry him, she will raise military coup just to be queen...

If she is rich, she would help her 72 years old father...

Double post auto-merged: February 07, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

Allegedly he paid rent of that hous until the end of the year... and interior all white with two dogs? Probably not her house, I live alone, literally only sleeps overnight duringe the weeks, all gray and black and  need cleaning at least three times per week...

Meghan is only three years older than Harry. Hardly a huge age difference. Harry is not exactly inexperienced.

Military coup?! Not very likely

SueElen

Physically, she looks way older and very matured despite she dress as a teenager...

sandy

Lady Deb

She certainly was not as famous pre-Harry, and however hard it is for some to accept, she had some success prior to Harry. Meghan has been on a successful tv show for several years, there are many actors and actresses who would also love to have such a great opportunity and will never have one. The show, Suits also appears in many countries.  I happen to like all of the cast of Suits, you don't hear about them often in the media either but that doesn't mean that they are not any good.
Long before MM was ever mentioned on this board, she was appearing on TV commercials advertising for her line at Reitmans, that was in 2015, not just in 2016, when the news of her relationship with PH was revealed.

Let's get real here, just because some didn't know about her doesn't mean that Meg hasn't had many fans for a long time. The melt downs that are occurring because Harry has chosen to have a relationship with a woman that he chose and he likes is unreal. Seriously, some of these conspiracy stories.. 'they've been broken up since December, it's all PR, she's hiding in LA, she's hiding in TO, they never dated, Harry made it all up because Meghan forced him, she's flaunting her new H for Harry ring..' Oh wait, the ring isn't new and it's not an H, it's an arrow, she actually is in London.

Not even her charity work is good enough for some, bringing attention to certain issues to improve the lives of others is a good thing, at least she did something and promoted it. IMO, she looked good doing it too, a bonus.

vlaxym

Person Harry's dating always gets huge amount of hate and criticism around social media and he knows it. I don't know whether this relationship will survive (although it does look more and more serious by the day)but I'll repeat: Harry never had a girlfriend as good as Meghan and if they break up I highly doubt he'll have.

wannable

Basically it's like this, the MM dislikers are the hard Harry fans that are still in shock, they wanted Harry's gf to be in every single way better than his SIL*, whom he Allegedly admires and praises, which maybe a put off to any potential gf. So since Meg's isn't but slightly only looks like Pippa, the odious essay is calibrated to a frenzy higher level 😂😱

I think Harry just gave the two fingers to the Camilla dislikers. And his daddy is very likely cheering for this relationship. There's nothing the BRF can do to stop a marriage proposal if Harry wants it to happen. Granny and daddy will give him the permission.

*reading past historical threads of who should be Harry's gf and potential bride, easy to come with the conclusion and MM is the antihero. Kate is the stepford wife, reading unconsciously Harry hard fans wanted a super stepford Princess wife for little brother Harry. Funnily enough she also has the initials of the infamous Miss Mystery threads here and there forums. LOL

As soon as all the MM skeletons are out, the better. Because that way both MM and Harry's love may be tested 😉😘

Curryong

Unlike William's choice Harry's girlfriends have always caused a maelstrom of hate on social media. It's as if all those fanfics that used to be written on Harry's Tumblrs about his romances are all shattered at once for these particular fans when a real flesh and blood female appears. It's like no-one is ever good enough. I'm not talking particularly about posters on this forum but about the craziness in Twitter and Tumblr land where Harry's concerned, especially about MM at the moment.

This has been whipped up to a serious (and libellous) extent by two American witches on their Twitter blogs who've posted a lot of libel and unsubstantiated rumours (including stuff about Cory the chef) since November in a bid to bring MM down. They've tried everything in their efforts to show what an evil person MM is and how stupid and moronic Harry is, and to convince everyone that the couple broke up in December. Ain't working, folks! Just give up!

If this romance lasts then IMO Harry and MM will marry. Those that don't like it will just have to suck it up, I'm afraid. His choice and hers, entirely.

sandy

Quote from: wannable on February 07, 2017, 10:57:34 PM
Basically it's like this, the MM dislikers are the hard Harry fans that are still in shock, they wanted Harry's gf to be in every single way better than his SIL*, whom he Allegedly admires and praises, which maybe a put off to any potential gf. So since Meg's isn't but slightly only looks like Pippa, the odious essay is calibrated to a frenzy higher level 😂😱

I think Harry just gave the two fingers to the Camilla dislikers. And his daddy is very likely cheering for this relationship. There's nothing the BRF can do to stop a marriage proposal if Harry wants it to happen. Granny and daddy will give him the permission.

*reading past historical threads of who should be Harry's gf and potential bride, easy to come with the conclusion and MM is the antihero. Kate is the stepford wife, reading unconsciously Harry hard fans wanted a super stepford Princess wife for little brother Harry. Funnily enough she also has the initials of the infamous Miss Mystery threads here and there forums. LOL

As soon as all the MM skeletons are out, the better. Because that way both MM and Harry's love may be tested 😉😘

The Camilla and MEghan situations are totally different. Camilla was the other woman in CHarles' marriage (and both Charles and Diana and Camilla and Andrew had young children). I don't care for Camilla and I like MEghan so I don't think the theory that if you like Camilla you like Meghan really works. Meghan has no children she is a divorcee and Harry is single. Two different scenarios.

I honestly don't think Harry thinks of his Stepmother when he's with Meghan, I don't think he spends much time with Camilla. When Charles first met Camilla he did not even tell her they had a future together and kept her as his married mistress. Harry met Meghan and I think he would want to marry her rather than keeping her on the side while he finds a young woman 12 years younger and Meghan is around as the other woman. Not going to happen IMO.

I honestly don't get the comparisons of Meghan to Camilla. She's nothing like Camilla other than being a divorcee. Two different scenarios

royalanthropologist

Thanks @wannable for taking the words right out of my mouth. There is a particularly virulent strain of misogyny and self-righteousness that surrounds Camilla. I see it creeping into Meghan's situation as well. Some would desperately like to believe that Harry hates his dad and his step mum, even when he tells and shows them otherwise. In their dreams Charles will divorce Camilla or she will die a dreadful death so that they can trample on her grave. Better still, they wish for the Queen to have to bury her eldest child and heir so that they can exact their revenge. It is all a fantasy of course. Thankfully fate is not as capricious, unforgiving and as hypocritical as some of the royal family's detractors. Divorce and adultery are no longer taboo. In fact they happen all the time. People just have to deal with it. If Harry loves Meghan then so be it. The rest is noise.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Eri

I have my own theory about this so called relationship is a conspiracy theory bu hey speculating is what we are here to do ... Harry was courting both Megan and the younger more attractive model obviously the younger more attractive model was first runner but would have none of it as she was smart enough to see Harry for the player he is ... Megan couldn't bare to find out that Harry was interested in another woman who beat her hands down for obvious reasons that is why the LAWYERS and DRAMA since Day one of this mess ... she played the victim , created drama and created a "us against the world" scenario moronic Harry eat up ... it won't last though and she is experienced enough and know how Harry is to know how this will end that is why she is acting 19 ...

SueElen

Quote from: royalanthropologist on February 08, 2017, 05:06:22 AM
Thanks @wannable for taking the words right out of my mouth. There is a particularly virulent strain of misogyny and self-righteousness that surrounds Camilla. I see it creeping into Meghan's situation as well. Some would desperately like to believe that Harry hates his dad and his step mum, even when he tells and shows them otherwise. In their dreams Charles will divorce Camilla or she will die a dreadful death so that they can trample on her grave. Better still, they wish for the Queen to have to bury her eldest child and heir so that they can exact their revenge. It is all a fantasy of course. Thankfully fate is not as capricious, unforgiving and as hypocritical as some of the royal family's detractors. Divorce and adultery are no longer taboo. In fact they happen all the time. People just have to deal with it. If Harry loves Meghan then so be it. The rest is noise.

Camila and Meghan can not be compared because camilla divorcee married divorced man  and Meghan is divorcee but Harry  not... not only divorcee but someone who easily jumps into living in situations...come on Meghan, pay your own bills...

Charles will never object to Harry but please tell me who wants someone with Meghan's history to marry his/her son?

sandy

Meghan pays her bills she earns money of her own.

Double post auto-merged: February 08, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

Quote from: Eri on February 08, 2017, 11:59:32 AM
I have my own theory about this so called relationship is a conspiracy theory bu hey speculating is what we are here to do ... Harry was courting both Megan and the younger more attractive model obviously the younger more attractive model was first runner but would have none of it as she was smart enough to see Harry for the player he is ... Megan couldn't bare to find out that Harry was interested in another woman who beat her hands down for obvious reasons that is why the LAWYERS and DRAMA since Day one of this mess ... she played the victim , created drama and created a "us against the world" scenario moronic Harry eat up ... it won't last though and she is experienced enough and know how Harry is to know how this will end that is why she is acting 19 ...

If you mean Cressida, she and Harry broke up and both knew they could not make a go of a permanent relationship. I think Meghan is attractive but she and the model are no raving beauties but are pretty. How do you know what Meghan thinks?

Double post auto-merged: February 08, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

Quote from: royalanthropologist on February 08, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

Sorry. I like Meghan but don't like Camilla. So I don't buy into the correlation.

WHo said Harry "hates" anybody (why is that word tossed around that way?). He's a polite person and accepted his stepmother but I doubt spends much time with her.

Nobody said anything of the sort wishing Camilla bad. She and Charles I think they wished Diana bad and their sympathizers write poison pen books about h er.

life is not a fantasy.  It is real.

Just who are the "they" exacting their revenge?

Though William obviously prefers the company of the Middletons than his stepmother.  But that does not mean he "hates" his stepmother.

And if Charles outlives his mother, he will be the next King. That's a fact not a death wish. 

Speaking of misogyny it's interesting how Camilla as a woman made another woman's life miserable.

Leaving aside Camilla, I can't figure out if you like Meghan or not. It's not as if Charles "met someone" when he married Diana and wanted to leave Diana. Camilla was in it from the get go. Adultery can happen all the time and so can theft  but it does not make it OK.

Curryong

^^'Come on Meghan, pay your own bills...' Like Kate, you mean, during the nine or so years she was waiting for William to propose? Yes, Kate paid her own bills, because she had a job... no, wait??

Meghan went to northwestern, and has nothing to be ashamed of in her background at all. If and when she marries Harry she'll be welcomed into the Royal fold just as Kate was, and may well prove to be more hard-working. That shouldn't be difficult!

Kinkade

Quote from: sandy on February 06, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

Hillary Clinton had some brothers who sold pardons. They did not appear with her in public during her campaigns.  They stay out of the limelight. I never heard people say she could not be President because of what her brothers did.

You said it, Hillary Clinton IS NOT president of USA right now. Because, you know what, a person's past, what they did, who they are related to, their own accomplishments or scandals DOES highly reflect on him/her. As much as media want to portray Hillary as the smart & clean politician, the history of corruption, nepotism and cheating did haunt her. But I digress, that is politics.

With regards to Meghan, her past, her muddy relationships, her co-dependency on men... yes, they will haunt her even IF she does marry Harry. Take note, I never say she will or won't marry Harry. Unlike the hard-core MM fans here who say "Oh Harry WILL Marry her", or the opposite who say "Harry will dump her like a hot potato".... let's face it, neither side will ever know the real score because we're all on the outside looking in.

My opinion has always been

#1 She isn't good for Harry, plus his image nor the BRF's ;
#2 She'll always be a Social climbing GOOP-wannabe and desperate to join the a rich & elite family institution, thus, she is only thinking of herself and not for the good of Harry, BRF nor the British people.
#3 She tries to join charity and her PR team likes to attach the word "humanitarian" to her resume. But she hasn't really done much except when looking good for the camera. And in reality, her lifestyle betrays what she supposedly stands for. Her Goyard bag could feed a village in Africa. And let's face it, that is not chunk change for her. She's only a supporting cast on Suits.
#4 She is at an age of being a full grown woman, but her history of relationships w/ men shows a person who doesn't honor commitments nor promises. Another related example of flakey commitment , for someone who seems to love her #AdoptDontShop dogs, she seems to be always leaving them behind to travel. And w/ a new bf, her priorities are showing.
#5 I think @SueElen pointed it out, she doesn't really show much independence and lives /seems to be co-dependent on a string of men. She pays her own bills... ah... maybe yes, maybe no... who knows for sure. But it is evident she's gone from living w/ one man to another. Doesn't matter if they are married or not, for some, marriage is just a paper. It is whether both parties are honorable to keep their love and commitment to each other w/ or w/o a marriage certificate.

And most importantly, when lawyers, managers and PR teams are involved so early in a relationship, I don't think that really bodes well. Does it?

Actions speak louder than words, no matter how much a PR team tries to spin it.

But then, w/ the scandals of the past in the BRF ... from the Wallis Simpson, the Yorks, even Charles .. I shouldn't be surprised that history is repeating itself.

sandy

She got elected Senator and became Secretary of State partly because her brothers kept a lower profile. Meghan did not spend ten years doing little waiting for a ring. She supported herself and does not depend on a man to support her. How do you know what Meghan will "always" be? ANd how she thinks of Harry? You leave out that Harry pursued her and wants to be with her. If he did not want to be with her, he would not be with her. Kate had used the media to "win back" William. ANd it "boded well" for her.

Kinkade

Quote from: sandy on February 08, 2017, 02:20:03 PM
She got elected Senator and became Secretary of State partly because her brothers kept a lower profile. Meghan did not spend ten years doing little waiting for a ring. She supported herself and does not depend on a man to support her. How do you know what Meghan will "always" be? ANd how she thinks of Harry? You leave out that Harry pursued her and wants to be with her. If he did not want to be with her, he would not be with her. Kate had used the media to "win back" William. ANd it "boded well" for her.

Actually, those 10 years... yea, Meghan was w/ that ex-husband of hers who is a producer. I'm not saying she didn't try to work, but let's face it, she has a history of co-depency jumping from one man to another.

SO you're saying that Meghan should ask her family to lay low because they are shameful. You just made my case stronger on why her family is another obstacle for her. I know it's not her fault,  but in reality, it does matter.

Harry pursued her??? says who? the gossip rags? any confirmation from KP? or Harry? LEt's just put it this way, A manipulator doesn't always seem obvious. Meghan is older and I think she's a smart cookie and knows what she wants and HOW to get it.

YES, Kate used the media to get William. You just re-instated again what I've always been pointing out. That Meghan and HER PR team IS manipulating the media and gossip rags to be on top of this. Just takes keen observation to note it.  I'm so angry that her "media exposure" is again overshadowing the Queen's Sapphire Jubilee. Atrocious really. But that's my opinion.

I attended a wedding the past weekend. The priest said something that is so relevant to these times. He said it's kinda sad that people are celebrating "monthsaries" nowadays instead of anniversaries. It seems to set the bar so low. It's like couples can't be expected to stay together long enough to celebrate anniversaries. When people nowadays face troubles or obstacles or (IMO, w/ the case of Meghan) "something better/shinier", they just bail out.

I think it is a relevant observation to the topic we are discussing. Basically, Harry and Meghan relationship is new. It has barely JUST crossed the half a year mark. And they have barely lived in the same continent for long. IT IS a vacation relationship. People are comparing her to Kate and William, well, guess what, when they pass the 8-year mark, then compare away and start the ring countdown. Will they get engaged soon or 3 years from now or NOT???? Who the hell knows. Time always tells.

sandy

I don't see being married to someone as "co-dependency." He could have been co-dependent on her. No, I am not asking Meghan to do anything, this is a royal discussion board not a letter to Meghan. Kate's family DID put Gary on the back burner so to speak. So it is done. So you say Meghan went after him? How do you know Harry did not pursue her? She is not 20 years older than he is she's only 3 years older.  Meghan has only been in one US paper (the Post) and the Queen's Sapphire Jubilee got much more attention here. So no, she did not "overshadow" the Queen.  If Harry did not want to be with her he wouldn't.

Curryong

'Meghan will always be a social climbing GOOP wannabe -desperate to join an elite institution'. And you know all this how exactly? Do you know Meghan and her feelings about the BRF? Do you know Harry? It seems to me that there's quite a bit of projecting going on here, due to dislike of MM, a person you don't know. You also don't know whether Meghan is in love with Harry and he with her. That's something no-one knows besides the couple involved. Nor do you know what Meghan's effect, if any, will be on the BRF or on Harry. More projecting again.

Meghan will hardly be a social climber or desperate if she marries Harry, will she? If she marries in she'll have already arrived.

I'll do a bit of predicting now. If and when they marry I predict that Meghan will be the breath of fresh air the family needs after the nearly seven years of stodgy Kate and her equally dull husband. I predict that she won't have repeat wardrobe malfunctions, will be able to get through a speech without stuttering, will be able to make smalltalk without uttering dull and  inane comments, will meet members of the public without being wooden or dislocating her jaw with over the top grinning, and a few dozen other things But they'll do for now.