Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

^ Guess what ... I couldn't give two damns what Harry does ... his funeral ... I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of some people who bashed and treated Jacobi like he was the devil incarnated but treat what Megan's brother did like it's normal ... it doesn't matter what Harry wants or feels nothing will change the fact Megan and her family are making everyone else look like Saints ... yeah even Pipps ... that's the World we are living right now Pipps looks classy ... another thing ... don't ever speak about Jacobi again LOL ... you have no grounds given Megan's gun trotting brother ...

Yale

Friends of theirs think they'll be engaged by Spring? What do you all think?

It's that around March and April?

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

SophieChloe

Quote from: TLLK on January 15, 2017, 09:19:48 PM
   On this we'll have to agree to disagree as I find the definition to be spot on. I've not referred to you as a troll or insinuated that you were one  in either of my posts. Also I've shared that I do not find that you are one because as far as I recall you have not used abusive language with me in the past. However since we're just spinning our wheels at this point, I'll bow out.

OK @TLLK  Fainights!  Perhaps I overstepped the mark.  Perhaps?  However, I'm happy to agree to disagree.  SCxx

Double post auto-merged: January 16, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

@Limabeany - Welcome back my Darling Friend.  How are you?   xxx
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Lady Deb

Quote from: Yale on January 16, 2017, 05:36:07 PM
Friends of theirs think they'll be engaged by Spring? What do you all think?

It's that around March and April?

IMO, it would be a nice thing. Seems like recently PH and MM have been able to spend a lot of quality time together, hopefully they'll continue to be happy

TLLK

Eri

^ Who knows if and when they met one thing is for sure besides the fact there is photographic evidence Megan was in Toronto doing Yoga there is no way rags know if Charlotte was with them ( George not being included on this story seems suspicious to me) or what Megan gave Kate for her birthday ... having said that ... Kate has been avoiding her HARD so if it happened it must have been a nightmare for her ... she is so used to being just the three of them and she being the center of attention I don't know how the weird thing Harry has going on with Will and Kate will work out once he gets marries no matter to whom ...

vlaxym

^ That photographic evidence of Meghan doing yoga in last week's DM is actually from early December of last year. They couldn't find her in Toronto and they needed a story.
I'm new here btw  :blowkiss:

Curryong

^ Welcome Vlaxym. Hope you have fun posting here.
Yes, Meghan hasn't been papped, photographed since December, and there has been considerable comment on Twitter and Tumblrs about her whereabouts.

Eri

Meghan Markle steps out for yoga class in Toronto after getaway with Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online
the article clearly states she is pictured in January ... as I wasn't there to know when the pictures were taken I have no reason to doubt them ... some people want this wedding to happen so badly without thinking how it would end ... I don't get it as they claim to be Harry's fans ...

Curryong

^ Just under the major headlines of that piece you've linked, Eri, are several minor statements. The second one down states that the photos in the article were taken in December.

vlaxym

^Eri just click on a link you've posted and the headline is 'Getting in shape for your first holiday together? Meghan Markle hits a yoga class in Toronto ahead of her romantic getaway with boyfriend Prince Harry to see the Northern Lights

Meghan looked in good spirits as she headed to a yoga session
    Pictures were taken in December ahead of her first holiday with Prince Harry'

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: TLLK on January 17, 2017, 12:18:02 AM
The Duchess of Cambridge and Princess Charlotte meet Meghan Markle – Royal Central

Not sure how true this story is but here you go. :shrug:
The article mentioned that Harry had pulled out all the stops.   
Hopefully that meant Prince Henry had the engagement ring!       
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Lady Deb

Quote from: vlaxym on January 17, 2017, 01:47:48 PM
^ That photographic evidence of Meghan doing yoga in last week's DM is actually from early December of last year. They couldn't find her in Toronto and they needed a story.
I'm new here btw  :blowkiss:

And that basically sums up a lot of articles, just click bait since they have nothing else to write. Seems a shame that a so called newspaper would make things up, and their headline tricks appear to work. As some people just read the headlines but not the updated small note that the pictures were from early December, not January. Seems MM can't win, as some people were blaming her for pap strolling in January when she hadn't.

Maria5583

^To be fair the DM did change the article to say that it was taken in December. It was likely taken in early December before the paps started hanging outside her house because she looks rough and she is not wearing any makeup. Now she wears makeup even to yoga. :lol: She is such a blah and uninspired dresser overall. I waited so long for Harry to get a new girlfriend and *yawn*. Oh well, she likely won't be around long. :hehe:

Lady Deb

I was very much inspired by MM's style, that I purchased some of the clothes from her 1st Spring line last year. Long before there was any mention of her on this forum or in regards to PH.  :)

Yale

Quote from: Lady Deb on January 18, 2017, 12:41:00 AM
I was very much inspired by MM's style, that I purchased some of the clothes from her 1st Spring line last year. Long before there was any mention of her on this forum or in regards to PH.  :)

LadyDeb, Meghan is making money from her clothing line? Really?? Awesome!! How do you purchase from her line? Does she sell perfume?

Lady Deb

Yale, I don't know how much money the line makes. For many years, I've been a shopper at Reitman's, the Canadian women's clothing store that sells MM's line. It is more of a casual and affordable store for me and I can usually find something to wear for the office or weekend clothes.

I purchase directly in the store and also online, you can also sign up for their mailing list. It was from being on the mailing list that I became aware of MM, last year when the Spring line was 1st released. I'm not aware of any perfume. Her line only had a few items. From the Spring line, the summer maxi dress was my favourite, casual and easy to wear. From the Fall line, all that I was interested in purchasing was the cashmere throw and a blouse. There was also a pleather skirt and pants, but those items are not my style.

Kinkade

My theory is that Meghan's team leaks these little tidbits of news like "She meets just Prince Charles", "She meets Prince William", "Goes on romantic vacation" or meet "Kate and Charlotte but no George" in order to flood news & magazines whenever media does some embarrassing expose on her past or whenever her family pulls some crazy, humiliating antics. Just think about it, notice the trend from September till now and how the news are coming out.  :blink: And it doesn't even makes sense for her to meet Charles w/o Camilla or William in fact, if it was his birthday party. Wouldn't Will & Kate celebrate Harry's birthday? Or where is prince George when she met Charlotte? stuck at home w/ the nanny coz he was naughty? I mean they're neighbors, wouldn't she get a glimpse & wave from George by looking out the window?  :blowkiss:

They're probably saving "Meghan meets Prince George" next for when some bad story gets exposed. The motherload would be "Meghan goes on vacay w/ Harry & the Grandparents!".  :teehee:

:hehe:I guess my cynical self is having loads of laugh and fun at how silly this whole progress is. And how tabloids and magazines are moulding people's outlook of her.

wannable

It's both teams leaking; the latest with Inge Harry's friend, is team KP.

Kinkade

^
What I  mean by "leaking" is with the instruction /permission of Meghan.

ON Harry's side, I'm sure there are acquaintances who can't keep their mouth shut. (I'd like to think his close friends are more loyal though) But I do hope it doesn't have the official approval of Kensington Palace's advisors. (I'd like to think they're smarter & try to protect Harry's public image) Because those leaked news aren't smart moves and paint the prince in a bad light. Especially all those "expensive romantic vacation" news.... one after the other, doesn't look good on Harry especially in these times when lots of people are living hard lives.

wannable

I'm not a Meghan fan, but what I think is right, I will speak my mind. She has no power whatsoever to give any permission to estranged family members to speak truth or crap about her; selling their stories and very old pictures to the tabloids.

Harry's pr team can do as much possible with his royal duty image, but his personal choices are his, they can't tell him at this time and age whom and what to do. They can advise, at the end of the day, it's his choice to vacation plenty or not with his girlfriend.

ETA: I think it's good Harry has character, good or bad decisions are learning curves everyone has and does during their lifetime. If his pr team treats him with kid gloves forever...fill in the blank, most likely he will be deemed an idiot at the grand old age.

sandy

I think all the young royals (William, Harry and Kate are treated with kid gloves).

Curryong

The DM has a story about Meghan returning from the charity conference she has been attending in Mumbai. There are photos of her at the airport. Wonder whether she will be going to London or Toronto?  There are rumours that she has refused to participate in promoting Suits like the rest of her cast mates (promotion that is starting this week) because of the inevitable questions from journalists.

Lady Deb

Just the fact that MM knows PH has given the show Suits a lot of free promotion already. Except for her Canadian cast mate that got married in December, it has been MM that has done the most whether intended or not for promoting Suits recently.