George general chat

Started by Windsor, July 22, 2013, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macrobug67

I don?t see any need for George to be with his parents for a movie premiere.  Only if it was a kids movie or a documentary like David Attenborough.  But no need with Bond. 

sara8150

Quote from: Macrobug67 on September 22, 2021, 03:33:34 PM
I don?t see any need for George to be with his parents for a movie premiere.  Only if it was a kids movie or a documentary like David Attenborough.  But no need with Bond. 

William and Kate make decisions for their kids get ready for bedtime due school year for god sakes George is 8 years old but I?m sure wait till George turns 18-21 years old for movies premiere

Kate told performers years ago that their kids can?t attend events due bedtime nearby for school year wait till kids get older they can go attend movies premiere and events also

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales has revealed how he has named an autumn garden at his Balmoral home after his eldest grandchild, Prince George.

The future king, 72, spoke to the BBC in an arboretum that he created in the gardens of Birkhall on the Balmoral estate in Scotland.

"This was a rather empty field that the farm didn't need anymore," he said. "The great thing was that I managed to plant it the same year that my grandson was born, the eldest, George, so I thought I'd call it Prince George's wood."

Prince Charles' sweet tribute to Prince George at Balmoral home - watch video | HELLO!

TLLK

QuoteSpeaking about the garden he referred to as an "old man's obsession," Charles said: "It is really for autumn colour and a bit of spring. But autumn is the magic up here. So finding all the interesting trees and shrubs that turn an interesting colour is half the battle."

:happy: What a sweet tribute to his eldest grandchild.

Curryong

Yes, I?m sure his other grandchildren, including George?s siblings Charlotte and Louis, will appreciate the gesture as they grow up. George?s importance in the hierarchy of the BRF marked as soon as he was born. Great stuff for the also-rans, Charles other grandchildren, to contemplate.

Nightowl

What a lovely tribute for George and I bet he would in time love to share the area with all his siblings and cousins and whomever.  I don't think any garden area has to be named after any child just because he was born first in line of a monarchy.  Maybe Charles named it after George because he loved him and saw a rambunctious little boy who would love running around playing hide and seek with his grandfather.

LouisFerdinand

I wonder if the autumn garden has any Princess Charlotte Chrysanthemums that were named after George's sister in 2016.

TLLK

We're now at 15+ pages on this thread. It's time to close it and start a new one.