Camilla \'Broke Prince Charles\'s heart\' books claim says

Started by sara8150, June 24, 2017, 01:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: royalanthropologist on June 25, 2017, 12:41:40 AM
It is extraordinary how selective some people are in their beliefs. Absolutely incredible. Not even a police report will convince them that Diana was having an inappropriate relationship with a married man. In some cases I have seen people here deny the truth in Diana's own words caught on record and even on camera. They say it is not true what she is saying. Not true. I was amused when someone suggested that Diana really wanted to say she wanted a divorce when she said she did not want a divorce or that she did not really mean that she threw herself down the stairs when pregnant, despite saying that very same thing on tape and in writing.  Absolutely incredible.

You  have  done the same  thing. So good  you  see yourself here.

I  always say, I  do not know why  you  guys  cannot stick to the FACTS FACTS!!
Ya'll , some of us here, allegiance to  these people  is  just overboard.
This is like  politics here in the US. Some  people cannot  see what  is said to them  by  Trump. Facts can be twisted.  Fox News can  spin and  sell any story. I LOVE IT!!!! 
The story of this  boy, Otto, last  week, was totally  void of facts.  Loved it!!  Very comical.
Very sad  situation he found himself in and his death  was  brutal but the  facts  were omitted.
Event the facts of  brutal death  were  omitted. CNN  played the game  and  omitted facts.

Hoare. Was it an affair? No one because  Hoare and wife never said.  Diana  , very  immature, silly...to make crank  calls.  Talk about pure boredom. Sadsad.  To  be  such a  beautiful woman,  a  big  life...actually, in her  very  real  life  off the world stage, she  was a  lonely  girl.
Pardon me for repeating myself  100 xs  here.

Falling down the steps. YES she did. How  many steps?  2 steps.  32 steps  and 2 flights  in the  castle?  We  none know. Sad sad.
The  happiest time  of her life  was  not  even the happiest.
K  had happy  pregnancies with a  doting husband,  her  family.

It is what it all was. It is too bad, too sad,  unbelievable  PD  died so young with young  children...her life  not  yet finished...so tragic.

sara8150

'Diana cried, ranted and kicked the furniture for six hours': How Charles's new wife hit out when he left her alone and 'nearly knocked a flunky flying' when she found a bracelet for Camilla (before he ended the romance with a sad glance at their wedding)
Biography of Camilla lifts lid on affair with Charles | Daily Mail Online

sandy

So she kicked furniture for six hours. Sounds very implausible. Charles OTOH pulled out a sink at Highgrove (according to the HOusekeeper). I wondery if Penny Wenny mentioned that.

Double post auto-merged: June 26, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

I  may save some money this week. I am not buying People if Junor is part of it.

sara8150

Princess Diana kicked furniture after Charles bought Camilla bracelet days before wedding
Princess Diana kicked furniture after Charles bought Camilla bracelet days before wedding | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: June 26, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

Prince Charles wept before wedding to Diana after realising mistake, claims shock new book
Prince Charles wept before wedding to Diana after realising mistake, claims shock new book | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Duch_Luver_4ever

Ill have more to write later on it, but I was almost "kicking furniture" reading this, had to do it a few tries as id get so mad at work I had to close the tab. Petty Junor tried to serve her master but i think the timing and approach will only serve to put unwanted attention on Camilla during this summer of remembrance for Diana.

IDK why the RF isnt doing what they did last time, quietly take their lumps and work the media once the momentum had faded. This story would have been marginally better either a year ago or a year from now, timing is everything.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

sandy

Just like the time Camilla wanted to walk into Diana's Memorial ten years ago. This year she lets poison Penny Wenny write "her side" of the story, consisting of playing victim.

amabel

Quote from: Curryong on June 26, 2017, 12:45:03 PM
I have now ordered the Junor book on Kindle and so await the 29th when it will be released! I've skimmed over the serialisation of the book in the DM, and while there is a lot of rehash, there appears to be SOME even handedness in that Junor criticises Charles for his hamfistedness during the engagement to Diana. She states that he was insensitive to Diana's concerns, and didn't tell her the truth about Camilla, though she asked, until after the engagement. She asked whether he loved Camilla and according to Junor never got a clear answer. She quotes a friend of Charles who says that he is not subjective when it comes to the emotions as he does not read fiction, only histories and essays, with Shakespeare being his only foray into imaginative territory.
what does that mean?  not subjective about emotions because he doesn't read fiction?  sorry but it doesn't make sense.  Emotions ARE subjective.. what one person feels is never quite tehe same as what another person feels.
Perhaps he coudlnt' honestly answer Diana's questions about Camilla because he knew that he DID still love her.. but he did care for Di as well and was hoping that their marriage would work out and he would grow into a deeper love for her.  and a lot of marriages DO work out that way. The initial sexual attraction or romance fades and you have to work on the bedrock feelings.  and sometimes it comes right, other times it doesn't.
Yes I think that most people would say Charles is a bit slow with working things out, and he is bound to be spoiled by his high positon.  but I think if he and Di had had more in common, if she had been a bit more mature a the time of the marriage and able to adapt, (and yes at the time, that was the way the RF worked that the outsider marrying in HAD to adapt more), I think that he and DI mgith have worked out. 
but she was very young, she didn't like the Royal life when she got into it.. a nd Charles while he did try at first to make a few changes to fit in with her needs wasn't realy able to understand her.. and she couldnt' understand him.

sandy

Nobody should go into a marriage "hoping" to fall in love. Marriage involved love and commitment between the two parties.

Diana and Charles did not have Camilla in common. APB was amenable to the arrangement, DIana was not.

Diana adapted to royal life and was involved in it for 10 years pre separation. But had she lived she would have been involved in royal life because William her son will be King someday. Charles did not try very hard, calling Camilla up on his honeymoon and all that. What woman could be "understanding" about the husband having a "special" woman friend (with benefits)?

sandy

I knew it! Junor is trying to portray Diana as the mad Bertha Rochester of Jane Eyre. How can it be proven Diana did this? Stephen Barry was Charles' valet and made no mention of the painting episode. And Conveniently he is dead.  Junor can say anything about Diana since she's dead. I think Junor is worse than someone destroying a painting, she's destroying or trying to destroy a dead person's reputation. The book should be boycotted. Junor really is losing it. Maybe she watched that old Ida Lupino film, the Light that Failed, where she slashed Ronald COlman's paintings.

Charles pulled a sink out of the Highgrove bathroom but I doubt that will be mentioned by Junor

royalanthropologist

Well Junor is no worse than Julie Burchill or Anthony Holden. There is spite, mischaracterization and lies on both sides. It is sad that some people are fixated on hating people who really have nothing to do with them. Really pathetic in my view. Junor has not ordered Diana fans to read the book. Boycott by all means, it is your right and privilege. If she was not getting sales, she would shut shop; So go on...vote with your wallet. I hear some even send her hate mail, nice Christian people that they are (who hate adultery in all its forms apart from when it is committed by Diana).

Also remember, that some people are interested in seeing more than one side of the story so they will read the book and make their own minds about it.  Why panic about a book? If it is without any credibility, it will fall flat on its feet. If not, then people will get a wider perspective on the issue (for those who are still interested after the event). Last week we had Morton, now we have Junor. You choose who to believe and who to ignore. The world will not fall in because of your choice. Unnecessary and uncalled  for drama, drama, drama...the whole story of the Waleses tragedy with all and sundry sticking their oars in.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

sandy

Burchill never accused Charles of shredding Diana's things or anything like that. But of course Charles is still alive.

I see much hatred of Diana by Junor.

I don't think she's worth the trouble of even sending a message to her. She likes attention probably.

Of course there are two sides to the story and there is criticism but Junor's attitude towards Diana is positively creepy.  Stephen Barry who noted many things in his books and his interviews said Diana was very chipper and happy on the honeymoon. He and the Brittania Crew entertained them and she was seen giggling. Hardly the actions of a "Bertha Rochester." Barry noted that Charles would place calls to Camilla on the honeymoon. Diana's words were given to Morton. Junor relies on hearsay and her own odd hatred of Diana

Junor admitted it was personal with Diana in her Harry book. What else is there to know?

royalanthropologist

Dead people can be written about negatively. It happens and no amount of moaning is going to stop it. Not everybody supports Diana and nobody can force them to. That is just life. If you think the book is rubbish, just ignore and read the ones that you agree with. It is an open and free market.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

sandy

Yes of course, but Junor is vicious when it comes to DIana. There was that incident where she stomped out of a radio studio when callers in criticized her about how she talked about the late Diana. IF she can't take the heat she needs to stay out of the kitchen.

royalanthropologist

Well Junor clearly doesn't like or support Diana. People are allowed not to like or not to support Diana. All that she is doing is putting her perspective out there. Those who are interested in knowing will buy. I am particularly interested in the educated reviews of someone like Curryong who intends to read the book. The other polemic attacks against Junor are just the signs of desperation by people who fear that their fantasies are being challenged by alternative views of the Waleses marriage.

sandy

Yes, but some who get the book may not have the background on her obvious loathing of Diana. WIlliam's book left much out about his life so Junor could devote 100 pages to DIana bashing with some of the same nastiness about her. She looks like she just cuts and pastes the same things in each book no matter what the subject. Junor is the one who lives in a fantasy world. She is so sycophantic with C and C it gets laughable. I see Junor as very desperate. It is not an alternative view it is a smear campaign.

Trudie

I quite agree with Sandy her biographies of Charles, William and Harry were not so much about them as it was another excuse to wreck havoc on the memory of Diana. OK we all know Diana was no saint but she wasn't a mentally ill basket case i.e. somewhat as a sociopath as Junor wants all to believe. I haven't made up my mind yet as to purchase the book or not I am so busy I haven't much time for reading at the moment and I was disappointed in the William and Harry books as I thought I could learn so much more about them and not the copy paste of her previous books or as I said copying word for word what was in the Lady Colin Book Diana in Private.

FanDianaFancy

"It is sad that some people are fixated on hating people who really have nothing to do with them. Really pathetic in my view."

I  think this  pretty  much describes  you, royalanthro. Describing yourself.  Ok.

Others  here, you  too  if  this  fts you.

It  does  not fit me.

I  am a  fan of PD, but  I  am objectionable and like sticking to the FACTS FACTS.  Diana and PC  told their  stories. Their own words.
It  is  all there.  Authors,  R watchers and writers of the day,  told their stories  from insiders  and  PD and C  own words and just good, investigative  reporting.
FACTS  ----Diana is dead  and cannot defend herself.  Authors  like Junor  are  trying to   get  favor, stay  in favor  with  the  MONARCH which  is PC  (King)  and Camilla (Queen). FACTS FACTS.

These  types of  boos  , reheated  old  info and  exaggerations and digs  at PD  only  hurt  and digdigdig into PW and PH.
These  reheated  books  do not serve the  purpose to  put  Camilla and PC  in a good light. It does the opposite  of what  the Junors  and TDM  articles  want to  do.
It  keeps the  old stories  going. 

I know  you, royalanthro,  is  a  fan of Camilla and the  pic there, a formal one  from a  BRF  duty of   PC, Camilla, and PH and PW  is suppose  to show  how they  are The Brady Bunch. They  are  not the  Brady Bunch.

I  know sandy  is a fan  od  PD  and  still,  she can read  or  not  buy  or others  can boycott  and not buy  Junors  book,  still it will be  published  , sold  , make Junor  lots of money.

I  do not agree  with  yiur post, kind of insulting, condescending that  all  you  bruhahha  about  PD and C and PC will nit  effect  your life....
Wel, that  goes  for  all of us .

That goes for everyone who  is  a subject  of TheUK .

Some of us here do not even live in The UK.  We  got  bigger problems, real ones in politics here  on this  side  of the pond.

sara8150

'I've sent someone to kill you. They're outside': Threatening phone calls from Diana in the middle of the night and how Charles's TV confession about their affair led to Camilla becoming Britain's most hated woman
Diana's threatening phone calls to Camilla in the night | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: June 27, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

Furious Princess Diana Made Threatening Calls to Camilla, New Book Claims
Furious Princess Diana Made Threatening Calls to Camilla, New Book Claims

Double post auto-merged: June 27, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

Charles, Diana and Camilla: A Timeline of Their Royal Love Triangle
Prince Charles, Princess Diana and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall Relationship History

Curryong

The 'Diana making threatening calls' story is nothing new. Junor's written that before in previous books. Whether she has any back up to the allegation is another matter.

All this stirring up of old quarrels, betrayals, adulteries, by Penny Junor, is not doing any good whatsoever, whether the book was released  to commemorate Camilla's 70th birthday celebrations, to queer the pitch for the dead Diana and her sons' tributes, or anything else. And, quite frankly, if Junor and/or Charles and Cam thought it would improve their reputations and cast a rosy glow over the C and C romance, then they've got rocks in their heads!

The DM comments are, as you might expect, insulting. I'm on the Internet and on Royal blogs, forums etc a lot and there's not much sympathy out there for the star crossed lovers ha ha, either,  I can tell you!

royalanthropologist

Ha. Good old DM readers. The day people stop writing hateful comments on the DM is the day that rag will become a newspaper. It is pretty much known that the DM is a magnet for trolls  in the comments section. Even the paper panders to them often with equally nasty articles so I am not surprised.

This is not the Soviet Union where books and articles are banned. People can publish and read what they wish. Indeed Diana got her chance to publish her own account. It seems that her former husband's side is also getting theirs out. People can read and decide what to believe. In any case it really does not matter. Diana could not care less what is said about her now. I also don't think Charles and Camilla are particularly awed by the nasty comments on the DM. These are just people who want to insert themselves into the drama of something that passed long, long time ago.

In my view a much more productive use of the pro Diana fans time would be to celebrate her life; particularly now that it is coming up to the 20th anniversary of her untimely death. Attacking, recriminations, tantrums etc. really achieve nothing of that. They just make them seem irrational, obsessed and a tad unhinged IMHO. 

I also wonder: is Diana's legacy and reputation so flimsy and so nebulous that it cannot survive any criticism?
Why is it imperative that any critique of her story or life must be shut down with all manner of nasty troll comments and boycotts or hate mail and poison pen letters? I would appreciate an intelligent answer.

Double post auto-merged: June 27, 2017, 04:54:21 AM

Also I can see that @FanDianaFancy has officially classified me as hating Diana :lol: Whatever rocks your boat. Not bothered in the least. If you know anything about my comments in this section, you will know that insults and projections do not really bother me. I will continue to comment and give balance to the saccharine views. That is just me. :hehe:

FanDianaFancy

There you go.....again. Posting things that were not said. I never said you hated PD.

No one is saying no books should be written in a negative light about PD, QEII, Anne Boelyn or Jesus Christ.

We have said a dead woman cannot defend herself. This Junor book is same ole same ole. Quite nasty as if she doing a favor to PC or C, neither cares what the peasants think.

Camilla won it all.

Too sad PW has to hear indirectly ,if at all , these things....but he has his wife, kids, Mom and Dad  and that is not PC and C, lol,and a very close family , the Midds, to get through it all. Poor  PH....rumor has it MM is in England so good for him then.

I think most of us here are sort of done reposting the same ole Facts.Facts.

We all commented on the new story-Junior has written a book. Big deal.

Only you and sandy seem to take it to the next level.

Junors book is nothing new. Junor has some nastiness mixed in to put her leaders in a better light. I cannot think of a better word right now, 1:40 am CST in the USA, to describe her devotion to PC and C.

Boring!!

Double post auto-merged: June 27, 2017, 06:45:38 AM

Oh and Diana , her works, life, style, grace,  sons , roles as a mother, a princess , icon,  evolution from 19 year old to womanhood. , etc.   are being celebrated  on this 20th year since her death by her sons, an HBO show, ABC had something, commerative magazines...etc

Nightowl

Okay, I just read this entire thread here......question........why is anyone believing in this woman PJ?  JMO in reading this it looks like sure she hated Diana, yet today Diana as we all know has past on,

1) so is this a ploy to make money as it is close to the death of Diana,
2) this book hurts lots of people and does not make anyone look good, so Charles, Camilla, Diana and of course the boys, everyone involved in this time period does not come out very good......JMO. 
3) So do you all think that each and every year JP is going to write another book just repeating herself all over again and again and every will say the same thing over again and again

Diana is dead, period.......so why in the name of heaven is this JP still got a grudge and hate for her?  It accomplishes nothing yet it seems that the ghost of Diana is a driving force in her life........why?

Nightowl

J.....?.....Just my opinion or it could be Penny Junor.......either way .......LOL :flower: