Main Menu

Phantom Thread

Started by Alaylia, August 21, 2004, 02:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaylia

When the Royal Forum board index loaded, I scrolled down to Chat & Misc. and the forum said there was a new post by Sapphire, That Touch of Mink in a topic called "Kasper..." in Chat only when I clicked it I got a board message and I couldn't find any such thread when I opened Chat!  

TB

Same thing here. Kinda odd considering kasper hasn't been here in a while...

I Pirates

dcd

QuoteWhen the Royal Forum board index loaded, I scrolled down to Chat & Misc. and the forum said there was a new post by Sapphire, That Touch of Mink in a topic called "Kasper..." in Chat only when I clicked it I got a board message and I couldn't find any such thread when I opened Chat!
The thread was likely relocated or deleted outright...that sort of delay with the "Last Post Function" has occured before.

But you can ask on the Moderator Forum, I am sure. ;)  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteWhen the Royal Forum board index loaded, I scrolled down to Chat & Misc. and the forum said there was a new post by Sapphire, That Touch of Mink in a topic called "Kasper..." in Chat only when I clicked it I got a board message and I couldn't find any such thread when I opened Chat!
:lol: I saw Kasper online and looking at the chat board, so I made post asking if she had come back for good. I went to edit something on it and it was being weird when I was trying to do that. Instead of taking me back to the topic, I got the "reload" page. Most likely when I hit "submit modified post, my mouse spun and ended up deleting the post.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris