Charles and Diana's medical records found in file cabinet

Started by TLLK, October 09, 2016, 08:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Secret medical records belonging to Prince Charles and Diana found in £10 cabinet

Yikes!!!! :eyes: Not a good scenario for anyone's private medical history. Private information about anyone's medical history should NEVER be accessed this easily. :no:

Duch_Luver_4ever

Odd that the person would call a tabloid to ensure they get taken to Clarence House confidentially. Makes one wonder if they looked them over and didnt see anything new, so passed them along. Of course now ppl will be dying to know what was in the files. I know id love to know if anything about her facial scars as a child are in there, from the years covered in them, im guessing not.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

sandy

Some celebrities have had facial scars and it has become public knowledge. Actress Carole Lombard was in an auto accident and made no secret of her scar. Had Diana had a scar, I think she would have let it be known.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Check out the pics on the thread i have started on the Diana board, she has several long ones all over her face from as far back to at least 2 years of age, maybe younger, but to my knowledge has not been discussed in the books and docs before. I hadnt noticed them till I saw the pic in the OP, once you see them, you cant miss them in most pics without a lot of makeup.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.