William-United for Wildlife,Tusk Trust and the Enviornment Patronages/Charities/

Started by karla64, June 19, 2012, 06:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Tusk | Tusk Ball 2022

^ Also, both Peter and Zara are patrons of ISPS Handa which is the sponsor of the Tusk fundraiser event.

wannable

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal

I?m deeply saddened to learn of the killing of Anton Mzimba who I spoke to in November. Committed and brave, rangers like Anton are central to the conservation of Africa?s fantastic wildlife. Those responsible must swiftly be brought to justice. My thoughts are with his family. W

Macrobug67

That is so sad.  That job is so dangerous and it takes such devotion to the cause to do it.   

TLLK

I am saddened to read of this loss of another person who protects endangered wildlife.

wannable

Wildlife Trafficker From Uganda Sentenced To 63 Months For Large-Scale Trafficking Of Rhinoceros Horns And Elephant Ivory | USAO-SDNY | Department of

Prince William has praised the international collaboration that defeated an illegal wildlife trade network as a wildlife trafficker was jailed for 63 months.
United for wildlife twitter account

wannable

TUSK AWARDS CEREMONY
The 2022 Tusk Awards ceremony will take place at Hampton Court Palace on 1 November. 

2022 Finalists
David Dabellen, Kenya
Miguel Goncalves, Mozambique
Dismas Partalala, Tanzania

wannable

The Prince of Wales looked serious as he attended the Tusk Conservation Awards at Hampton Court Palace
William, 40, who is patron of Tusk, takes part in the annual awards ceremony this evening in London

Curryong

Is that regarded as an incorrect expression for someone to have? Shouldn?t he have been beaming all the time? And by the way, it may be old fashioned but I was always taught that it was very impolite for males to have their hands in their pockets when chatting to females or older males at formal gatherings. I?ve criticised Charles in my last posts for various things but I?ve never seen him doing that. It?s probably a generational thing, actually.

And

Details Matter! Don't put your hands in your pockets...

wannable

If he had both hands in pockets definitely. Just one hand/pocket, probably toying with?!  :laugh:

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on November 01, 2022, 09:12:07 PM
If he had both hands in pockets definitely. Just one hand/pocket, probably toying with?!  :laugh:

Hopefully Not, under any circumstances! Brain bleach, please!  :hehe: Perhaps he had a few coins in there.

wannable

and a short video of Peter Phillips at the Tusk Awards, red carpet, smiling left and right for the photographers

https://twitter.com/i/status/1587570311255543809

TLLK

wannable

The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal

The Finalists have joined the chat #EarthshotBoston2022
https://twitter.com/i/status/1588438621648048129

A video message from William to the finalists

wannable

The Earthshot Prize
@EarthshotPrize

Introducing the Finalists of The #EarthshotPrize 2022

Fifteen extraordinary innovators and leaders from around the world with ground-breaking solutions to repair our planet 🌎

Read about them all here 👉 Winners Finalists - The Earthshot Prize

The JFK Library got too small, capacity 500  Everyone wants to go to the Earthshot Prize.

Confirmed event site:
The Earthshot Prize Awards ceremony will take place at the MGM Music Hall at Fenway on December 2. (Capacity 5000)

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on November 04, 2022, 02:11:22 PM
The Prince and Princess of Wales
@KensingtonRoyal

The Finalists have joined the chat #EarthshotBoston2022
https://twitter.com/i/status/1588438621648048129

A video message from William to the finalists

Congratulations to all of the 2022 finalists for the Earthshot Prize.  :high5: :yesss:

TLLK

Quote from: TLLK on November 05, 2022, 01:06:24 PM
The Wales confirm their trip to Boston for the Earthshot Prize Awards.

Prince and Princess of Wales confirm joint Boston trip as Earthshot finalists announced ? Royal Central

QuoteThe Prince and Princess of Wales are confirmed to attend the second annual Earthshot Prize Awards in Boston on 2 December. The confirmation comes as the Prince revealed the 2022 finalists ? an accomplished group of innovators and entrepreneurs working on 15 solutions to the planet?s biggest environmental challenges.

The 15 finalists will be in the running to receive a ?1 million prize. The award is inspired by former U.S. President John F. Kennedy?s ?Moonshot.? The plan was to unite millions of people with one goal ? to put a man on the moon with the most innovative technology of the 1960s.

wannable

The article has to do with the latest RFK heroic act of Sussexes vs Racist Monarchy, but I'm posting the Times article here because it has to do with Waleses visit to the USA

Harry and Meghan trashed the monarchy. Can William and Kate win back American hearts?
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/harry-and-meghan-trashed-the-monarchy-can-william-and-kate-win-back-american-hearts-wp9c30hvz
Harry and Meghan trashed the monarchy. Can William and Kate win back American hearts? | News | The Sunday Times

Basically, the Sussex/RFK strategy to tarnish the PPOW's trip to the USA/Earthshot Prize tied to the new collab with JFK Library Foundation

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on November 20, 2022, 01:11:33 PM
The article has to do with the latest RFK heroic act of Sussexes vs Racist Monarchy, but I'm posting the Times article here because it has to do with Waleses visit to the USA

Harry and Meghan trashed the monarchy. Can William and Kate win back American hearts?
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/harry-and-meghan-trashed-the-monarchy-can-william-and-kate-win-back-american-hearts-wp9c30hvz
Harry and Meghan trashed the monarchy. Can William and Kate win back American hearts? | News | The Sunday Times

Basically, the Sussex/RFK strategy to tarnish the PPOW's trip to the USA/Earthshot Prize tied to the new collab with JFK Library Foundation

@wannable-I'll allow this article but let's keep the main focus upon the Wales' upcoming Earthshot prize.

Does anyone have access to an archieved version of this article from The Times?

wannable

The SECOND link in my previous comment is the Archive.ph file of The Times.

(No one has opened it, equates to no interest  :laugh: )

wannable

During their trip to Boston, the schedule will include a mini tour of engagements other than the Earthshot Prize.  (3 day tour, starting 30th November)

The couple's engagements will cover sport, green tech, vulnerable young people, climate change and Kate's interest in the early years.

Breaking: Harvard University has parnered with HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales, The Royal Foundation, Early Childhood

The Princess of Wales will visit Harvard University during their Royal Foundation trip to Boston. Princess Catherine's
@Earlychildhood partnered with @Harvard for their first report Big Change Starts.
Report: Report - Centre for Early Childhood