Lady Louise and The Earl of Wessex (James) News and Chat

Started by PrincessOfPeace, April 18, 2014, 01:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

Her mother recently said she wouldn't press her to go to University but that Louise is quite clever and she hoped that she would.  Quite clever indeed - her A levels show that she is VERY clever! So happy for her and her parents - but how they will all miss her, especially HM. 

sara8150

I don?t think will release the pictures up to her parents decisions to protect Louise and James this not photocall not back to late Diana,Princess of Wales but Prince Edward know what to protect his children from paparazzi and media but what True Royalty says Prince Edward protect his wife and kids and expect the privacy

Don?t you remember Prince Edward broke rules about films on Duke of Cambridge went to university in September 2001 and protect William?s privacy rightful
Prince Edward angered Prince Charles after defying his order on William and Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Earl of Wessex learned lessons

wannable

That's 20 years ago...

The Wessexes will IMO release a picture of their daughter in the grounds of the University. Same concept with silent agreement practices the BRF is taking with the media now a days.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 19, 2022, 02:54:36 PM
That's 20 years ago...

The Wessexes will IMO release a picture of their daughter in the grounds of the University. Same concept with silent agreement practices the BRF is taking with the media now a days.

Yes

TudorQueen

Congratulations to Lady Louise  :flower3: I am not surprised in Scotland. The Wessexes spend extra time with the queen there.

St Andrews is a great school. Yes comparison to her cousin but he can also give advice.

I am conflicted if we will see a photo. Other then baptisms,the family hasnt released photos. We only see these two at events or caught riding with their grandmother. The couple have done a good job of keeping them mainly private.

They May release a photo as Louise is an adult and open to media now. And going to the same school as the Cambridges will open her up many articles comparing (dorms vs flat, clubs, dating etc). May hope releasing one photo may help.

Blue Clover

Congratulations to Lady Louise on her choice of University and area of study.

Princess Cassandra

Her mother has said that she is quite clever, and it will be interesting to see the paths her life takes. It's also so nice to see good things coming her way when she had such a rough start in life. Her parents must be so grateful!

wannable

Good luck to Lady Louise who starts today at University of St. Andrews.

She has been spotted at St. Salvatore Hall. According to the source it is the most luxurious rooms.

This week is orientation week

Nightowl

What a dream education Lady Louise will get and wishing her the very best adventure of a lifetime  for her education and life's experiences.  :hearts:

wannable

There's a private?! picture posted in youtube of Prince Edward, Lady Louise and Catherine Duchess of Cambridge with a University Principal at some point this year or late last year (IMO because LL does look quite 17sh 18sh, plus previous pandemic closing) touring the Uni. Which probably makes sense to choose/apply 1.5 year before sixth form grad secondary school.  That youtuber uploaded today with LL news of start of the uni year, this week orientation with St. Salvatore Hall news.

LouisFerdinand

Do you think Prince William and Catherine will visit Lady Louise at the university?

sara8150

I don?t think will release the pictures will private till Edward and Sophie will decide to release or NO! You remember what happened Edward films his former work at Prince William?s university in Scotland in 2001 and Charles told Edward no release films or pictures without permission

How Lady Louise Windsor is following in Kate Middleton's footsteps | HELLO!

wannable

James at the Jubilee concert

The shy boy looking at the ground no more.  He's growing up and to want to do the vigil with his cousins, which is VERY PUBLIC. Wow! Good for him

wannable

I wish I can find the amateur videos (Jubi and CWG), which IMO are the best, because it's just random people pulling out their smartphones and pressing record, whatever comes out.

FanDianaFancy

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on September 19, 2022, 08:51:15 PM
Nice family. QE was proud of that.
Louise and James were the youngest of The Queen's grandchildren. They were very respectful and that says a lot about a good upbringing.

Macrobug67

Curryong

Amabel2

TLLK

Many of the people commenting on this article seemed a bit surprised to see a 19 year old driving. It seems that more young people are delaying this skill in recent years.

Lady Louise Windsor, 19, is pictured behind the wheel of a Volkswagen Polo as she heads to carriage trials | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on July 30, 2023, 06:26:47 PM
Many of the people commenting on this article seemed a bit surprised to see a 19 year old driving. It seems that more young people are delaying this skill in recent years.

Lady Louise Windsor, 19, is pictured behind the wheel of a Volkswagen Polo as she heads to carriage trials | Daily Mail Online

Maybe Covid and the quite severe restrictions on travelling anywhere or seeing strangers (like driving instructors) stymied things a bit for a couple of years in some countries? Nevertheless, I would be very very surprised if Louise hadn?t had a certain amount of driving practice (with a parent aboard) on the private roads on estates like Sandringham and Balmoral etc. since she was quite young.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on July 30, 2023, 09:14:21 PM
Maybe Covid and the quite severe restrictions on travelling anywhere or seeing strangers (like driving instructors) stymied things a bit for a couple of years in some countries? Nevertheless, I would be very very surprised if Louise hadn?t had a certain amount of driving practice (with a parent aboard) on the private roads on estates like Sandringham and Balmoral etc. since she was quite young.

I know here in California that young adults are putting off learning how to drive. Instead of trying for a permit and license  at 16, more are waiting until 18. Our high schools are no longer teaching drivers education and behind the wheel training as they did 25 years ago.
I can see how Louise likely had the opportunity to practice driving on the private roads on the Windsor estate, so that might be why she already has her license.

wannable

Lady Louise Windsor took to the grounds of Windsor Castle today as she embarked on the hobby she shared with her late grandfather, Prince Philip

Independent lady! Louise Windsor, 19, heads on solo carriage ride around the grounds of Windsor Castle
The daughter of Prince Edward was spotted carriage driving in Windsor today
The daughter of Prince Edward, 19, is a keen equestrian like her late grandfather and has competed in carriage-driving competitions throughout the year.
Today, she was dressed for the occasion in a long grey coat, with a blanket placed over her lap as she braced the early morning chill.
The teenager wore her glasses, and pulled her hair back for the outing.
Louise, the late Queen's youngest granddaughter, is currently studying at University of St Andrews in Scotland, the alma matter of her cousin Prince William and where he met the now-Princess of Wales.

Nightowl

So very nice to see Lady Louise still doing the carriage rides that her grandfather taught her, that  there still shows the strong bonds she has with Prince Philip to this day.  All that love will carry her through life's up and downs.