Duke & Duchess Visit Doctor's Office

Started by Canuck, October 17, 2014, 01:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuck

Some photos (looks like they might be from a camera phone) of Will and Kate leaving her doctor's office yesterday:  Kate Middleton and Prince William in London - Kate & Will's love story - NY Daily News

Speculation is that this was her 12 week scan (Will is holding an envelope that might have sonogram pictures in it).  Hopefully everything is well with the baby!

cate1949

Eri

Willy will have the mother of all tantrums over this ...

wannable

Twitter war a couple of minutes ago with Robert Jobson, Emily Andrews and Richard Palmer, and Tanna the pap over the picture issue. Seems like Robert and Tanna friendship is on a hiatus now, as Jobson told Tanna the main George Gate was stalking, not public picturing.

Regal

If this was her 12 week scan surely the palace will release a statement any day now with an estimate of a due date?

wannable

Canuck

I expect we'll see an announcement soon, though the BRF only announces the month and not the precise due date.  There's speculation that if this is the 12 week scan she's due in late April, but it could be early May if the scan came a day or two later than the 12 week mark.

wannable

Ah, might fall wedding anniversary?! Since both families have twin history, maybe 👭 👬 👫

SophieChloe

You all going to buy a load of butting to celebrate another unelected drain on the taxpayer?  :shrug:  :hmm:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

wannable

Butting, bunting  :teehee:

@SophieChloe joint butting with RIF posters the #kumbaya by Peter, Paul and Mary.

SophieChloe

Whoops. Thanks @wannable  :hug: :hehe: BUNTING - you know the crap that is sold to unquestioning fools  :happy15: :blush:

Canuck

I hope you're not suggesting that anyone who is excited by a new Cambridge baby is automatically an unquestioning fool?

wannable

SophieChloe

Quote from: Canuck on October 17, 2014, 09:31:29 PM
I hope you're not suggesting that anyone who is excited by a new Cambridge baby is automatically an unquestioning fool?
Did you buy Bunting?

Limabeany

Not being fond of extremes, perhaps this is friendly "bunting"  :happy15: with wannable?  :shrug:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

SophieChloe

SophieChloe

^^ Exactly, Lima - Goodness some need to chill out. 

wannable

Quote from: SophieChloe on October 17, 2014, 09:29:25 PM
Whoops. Thanks @wannable  :hug: :hehe: BUNTING - you know the crap that is sold to unquestioning fools  :happy15: :blush:

I'll wait for a #PippaTip #WaitingForPippaSpringbrakerBabyTip

@missbliss and myself have the Pippa thread for our #PippaLinkSharing.

Canuck

Quote from: SophieChloe on October 17, 2014, 09:40:41 PM
^^ Exactly, Lima - Goodness some need to chill out.

I was just asking the question -- perhaps chilling out is due all around.   :vday4:

SophieChloe

Yep.  Chilling out all round  :hug: :love6: :vday4:

Doughnut?   :truce:

TLLK

Quote from: Canuck on October 17, 2014, 01:27:31 AM
Some photos (looks like they might be from a camera phone) of Will and Kate leaving her doctor's office yesterday:  Kate Middleton and Prince William in London - Kate & Will's love story - NY Daily News

Speculation is that this was her 12 week scan (Will is holding an envelope that might have sonogram pictures in it).  Hopefully everything is well with the baby!
I agree. Hopefully the HG issue is going to be tapering off too.

Macrobug

Not only do I have bunting all over my house and yard, I have a count down calender on my computer, composite baby photos strung around and a stash of fireworks to set off. 

Almost prepared.   Only 28 weeks to go  :happy20: :happy20:
GNU Terry Pratchett

wannable

:happy15:

No one noticed, I'm waiting for Pippa, I will hit the "brakes" during spring.

TLLK

Quote from: Macrobug on October 17, 2014, 11:16:09 PM
Not only do I have bunting all over my house and yard, I have a count down calender on my computer, composite baby photos strung around and a stash of fireworks to set off. 

Almost prepared.   Only 28 weeks to go  :happy20: :happy20:
Well I have that and more!!!! I have a complete nursery waiting with oodles of baby clothes. I'm going to be sending the happy couple an enormous corn and bean mosaic for them to treasure.  :P :wink: :lol: