Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on July 24, 2019, 02:05:21 PM

Yes!  And somehow I see Epstein cultivating Andrew's friendship but not Andrew condoning Epstein's behavior. But maybe I'm just na?ve?
what was he doing with the man? He may not have been fully conversant with all of Epstein's activities but he should have distanced himself from him immediately..

Blue Clover

@Curryong Wow! I haven't been following the story very well because the details in your post are horrible. :eyes:  I think you are right, this wasn't JUST a friendship. Not an ordinary friendship by any means. :no:

@amabel I agree with you, Andrew should have distanced himself from this man once he realized what types of behavior he was into  :(

TLLK

Like @Blue Clover I have found myself choosing not to read the Epstein stories and mostly because I my daughter is about the age of those he was having "relationships" with over the years.  :fuming:

Andrew should have distanced himself immediately.

Blue Clover

DaFluffs

I don't think Andrew cared.  Or at least, he didn't care enough to be concerned how his behavior and whom he interacts with may blow back onto the royal family. 

Andrew has been described as arrogant and not very intellectual.  There was only one reason for this "friendship".  I doubt Epstein is the only person Andrew looked to for securing female companionship. 

I get the impression that Andrew believes he is scandal proof - he knows he will be able to manipulate the Queen into handling this and making it go away.  He's the Queen's favorite....

Blue Clover

@DaFluffs You could be right. Andrew may not have thought about any of the implications of his association.

Curryong

Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his cell.

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein dead ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: August 10, 2019, 02:37:17 PM

According to newly released court documents a young woman alleges Andrew groped her breast during a visit to Epstein's apartment.

Prince Andrew groped young woman at flat belonging to billionaire paedophile, court documents allege | The Independent

DaFluffs

Hmmmm.... there are two stories in the ever reliable Daily Fail regarding Andrew & Fergie's relationship being rekindled.  I wonder if this is an attempt to divert our attention away from the Epstein drama? 

I doubt there is a rekindled romantic relationship though.  They may be good friends but I can't visualize Andrew in a serious romantic relationship w/anyone.

@Princess Cassandra - this is also a response to your Balmoral visit by the Yorks thread

Blue Clover

@DaFluffs I saw both stories almost side-by-side  - both are an interesting twist in this tragic story involving Epstein. We may never know the extent of Prince Andrew's friendship with Epstein.

wannable

The documents have been authorized to be opened and divulged, Now is the moment Andrew can be named in all media outlets because HE is mentioned.  A few months ago, no, although it was wished to cover the mistakes of the Sussex's. I suppose people shall understand the motive, although toxic twitter does not.

Curryong

I am no conspiracy theorist. In fact I regard 99% of such theories as wacko. However, if reports coming from the US media in the last few hours are true, as in that the particular jail section that Epstein was being held in was cleared of guards for 'a few hours' so 'maintenance' could take place, and the CCTV cameras 'unfortunately suffered a malfunction' at the relevant time of Epsten's death, then something smells very very fishy.

If maintenance was scheduled to take place why wouldn't the inmates as well as the guards be moved elsewhere?  And as for the CCTV being off, that is indeed 'very unfortunate'! I hope that a full and open inquiry into this low-life's death takes place.

Princess Cassandra

Whether he took his own life, or was allowed to take his own life, he joins the sordid ranks of Hitler and his cohorts and many others who have escaped justice by suicide. I wonder what it was like for them whey they crossed the threshold. Or perhaps someone arranged to kill him and make it look like suicide, in the same way that at least one Catholic pedophile priest met his end in the USA. As you say, we hope a full investigation will reveal the truth and it least give his victims some closure.

sandy

wannable

The 'charges' against Epstein is now closed as the 'charged' has died, that is the court system in the USA.   

In reference to Prince Andrew, the documents says 'allegations' (definition: a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof).  To charge Prince Andrew, proof needs to be sent to/from the victim (s) lawyers, presented to the court (judge), so that charges may be made public, the judge would then open the sealed documents for media consumption.

Curryong

Several of the young women victimised by slime ball Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell may well sue the Epstein estate for compensation in future months. And the authorities might well go after Maxwell, who could talk in an effort to get a sentence reduction.

I certainly don't think that Andrew is out of the woods by any means, especially if more stories come out. While he went up to Balmoral the Sun had headlines about 'Death of Andy's pedo pal' so I would think that so long as this keeps bubbling along Andrew's reputation will remain in the toilet.   

wannable

Epstein and the VIP's who are mentioned made front page news worldwide the entire weekend including Friday, trending on twitter and instagram for 3 days, and what else...the Sussex fan bases are yet not happy (because bellow in a corner of gossip and tabloids and in tv or yahoo interviews is a Sussex news that to each opinion is bad news or fake news, OR because the RR's did not report it but their USA counterpart colleagues that are based in New York or Florida). 

Blue Clover

Yes, I agree! Many powerful men are feeling relief because Epstein will never spill their secrets. So sorry for all involved.

wannable

As I previously said, since he is dead the 'charges' are also dead.

1. Federal prosecutors last month indicated their intention to seize any of Epstein?s properties where he sexually abused minors. But now that he?s dead, the criminal-asset-forfeiture option is dead, too

2. The lawyer of the victims may now go via a Civil Lawsuit; see whatever moneys and assets they can grab for the victims, which according to the US law is faster and easier, but it has a catch, JE likely had all that 'fixed' (transferred, made sure all fixed and liquid assets) so they wont receive nothing.

3. His only remaining close relative: his younger brother, Mark Epstein....

Blue Clover

They said today that computers and papers are being seized from his properties. I guess releasing black books, address books, notes, papers or computer files could embarrass some powerful men and some form of unofficial justice could take place - the loss of status for some.

Blue Clover

Curryong

I think the handyman is mistaken. Diana is not known to have visited Florida after 1993, when she took her boys to Disney World. Epstein wasn't notorious in the 1990s after Diana's death, so there would be no point in not putting his name out there if she had visited him. Yet none of her biographers of the time mention him, or Diana visiting any of his homes, even in passing.

Burrell would certainly have known about any visit and mentioned it when the Epstein scandal first blew up in the early 2000s, probably saying she found him creepy or something. Jephson, Diana's Private Secretary pre divorce isn't female and has said that he knows nothing about any visit. Why would Diana's Secretary be travelling around Florida on her behalf with her boys anyway?

I think the only Royal that Epstein was close to at all was Andrew, and to a certain extent Fergie. She was named as a passenger to his island on other documents. It was undoubtedly due to Andrew that he and Ghislane were seen out and about at Sandringham for example and he was photographed meeting with the Queen.