Vogue and Fergie

Started by pixie, September 07, 2003, 06:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

Fergie's going to appear (or did appear) in british vogue.  Here's what the website has: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/s....asp?stid=12103
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FetchingHag

Quote"If this doesn't get me a man," she says of the black and white number, "nothing will."
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I love it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

wills_gurl0824

so do i!!!!! hahahaha that's just to funny!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  at least some1 in the royal family has a sense of humor.......
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Thanks for posting this. I think she looks amazing.  :)  

FtLouie34

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Fergie

sara1981

she riches because she divorces from Prince Andrew! she still loses title like Princess Diana! many people knew sarah ferguson as duchess of york!

Sara Boyce