Princess Beatrice e Edoardo

Started by jerry4, July 12, 2019, 03:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 09, 2019, 03:46:03 AM
It may not and if it doesn't work out I will be very sad for her. I noted that Eugenie and Sarah are happy about it - I think that is significant. If they saw something they didn't like in him they wouldn't be so gushing now that they are engaged. Anyway, I sure am hoping they have a long and happy marriage.
I doubt if they are going to say they are NOT happy about it..and Sarah is partiucalrly gushy as a person. Besides not being very perceptive. I wouldn't take their attitude as a sign that Edo is an OK guy

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: amabel on October 09, 2019, 06:13:18 AM
I doubt if they are going to say they are NOT happy about it..and Sarah is partiucalrly gushy as a person. Besides not being very perceptive. I wouldn't take their attitude as a sign that Edo is an OK guy
Granted, but I would take it as sign that he is NOTan OK guy if they had been quiet. Eugenie's post was notable because she addressed him as well.

sandy

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 09, 2019, 03:46:03 AM
It may not and if it doesn't work out I will be very sad for her. I noted that Eugenie and Sarah are happy about it - I think that is significant. If they saw something they didn't like in him they wouldn't be so gushing now that they are engaged. Anyway, I sure am hoping they have a long and happy marriage.

The thing is only Bea has to live with him and be with him. Her sister and mother don't and are on the outside looking in. Sometimes family members keep reservations to themselves.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 09, 2019, 02:19:33 PM
Granted, but I would take it as sign that he is NOTan OK guy if they had been quiet. Eugenie's post was notable because she addressed him as well.
Im old fashioned and can't understand this putting famly congrats on social media. But since I assume this is more to announce to the public their congratulations to Edo and Bea, I'd say that it is not at all likely to show any reservations.   Its just like the old style of "THe Duchess of York is happy to announce her daugther's engagement to Edo" sort of announcement so it is not revealing of how they really feel.  And Fergie is probably just crazy delighted now that boht her girls are marrying.. so I don't think she would be negative  about anyone .  I don't know how the marriage will work out but wish Bea well