Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Nightowl

Hope Harry is very happy with what he has done.....no way will the royal family now ever take him back...that is on Harry only and Meghan.  I hope the royal family can turn their backs and shut that darn door and lock it on them so they can somehow grieve the loss of Harry and move on.

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on January 07, 2023, 04:27:16 AM
Hope Harry is very happy with what he has done.....no way will the royal family now ever take him back...that is on Harry only and Meghan.  I hope the royal family can turn their backs and shut that darn door and lock it on them so they can somehow grieve the loss of Harry and move on.

I?m agreed with you

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on January 07, 2023, 01:23:11 AM
It is just shocking that Harry could refer to anyone in war as chess pieces......my mouth dropped to the floor over that..that is so.....no words to describe how any military man or woman would feel reading that.  I hope he is banned from the IG for that.....he does not deserve to be with them anymore.......war is mean and scary and ugly and powerful at the same time.....yet all men and women in wars are human beings also with families back home......some respect should be given for the ones that died and he did not even do that.  He will now suffer the consequences of those words for I don't think the Taliban will sit back and let this pass unnoticed....oh no, Harry just put his family and the royal family and all military in danger with that statement.

Yes i can?t believe Harry did that tell all in his books and he embarrassed his own family and included his father and his brother Prince William but taboilds says Harry sold his soul!!

Nightowl

^It is so quiet from California you can hear a pin drop.

wannable

For those who were asking about J.R. Moehringer, Harry's ghostwriter.

IMO he finished his job, paid USD1M, his draft, 41 pages were taken out by Penguin Lawyers (not his fault, his job is to be a skilled writer, grammar, technicality in details and communication, whist the subject talks), enter 2nd writer?! And he gives a LIKE to a comment ''me me me''  :wink: :hehe:

KINSEY SCHOFIELD
@kinseyschofield
Slip of the thumb? Harry's ghostwriter likes tweet branding Harry self consumed.

wannable

Context of Harry's 25 kills chessboard pieces. I'm still reading Military do not publcize anecdotes 'detailing' number and how to 'treat' the enemy.

wannable

Democratic inclinded CNN is back, but it's not Max Foster, it's a psychologist.

Harry bashing article incoming

Opinion: Why Prince Harry can't stop oversharing | CNN

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on January 07, 2023, 09:19:41 AM

I thought this was an excellent article. What I can't understand is this; if Harry is truly trying to leave the RF and his upbringing behind, why is he so angry that the King has not given the Sussex children HRH status?

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on January 07, 2023, 09:15:01 AM
Context of Harry's 25 kills chessboard pieces. I'm still reading Military do not publcize anecdotes 'detailing' number and how to 'treat' the enemy.

In all fairness.....Harry IMO frequently displays naivete, a lack of understanding, or whatever you want to call it. His book is an autobiography, and he thinks it's fine to bash his family and all that, but it's not all about the family. My husband is ex-military, and he has told me similar things about the training received. Harry is naive to think it's ok to include it in a book that is not perceived by us all as an autobiography but as a way of seeking revenge. It is also not appropriate to publicize this side of war unless it is a serious and thorough discussion about war in general and the training required to survive it, and certainly not on a personal level. He just plain and simply doesn't get it.

wannable

He has intentionally placed the green uniform (wherever the UK have military stationed and deployed) the blue uniform (UK) and all the MI (5, 6 and 7) in high alert reviewing, looking for 'signals' of dangerous 'acts'.  The two taliban government ministers that replied to him, one of them is head of the most feared Taliban military teams (in the west we call that team terrorists, the taliban call it/themselves a 'military unit' and as their leader said, they have families and homes to go to and are just protecting their own land).

So basically, more money spending with personnel in the lookout/on the watch for anything suspicious (ask your husband, my above sentence is being notified and replicated by media worldwide, not only 'gossipy tabloids').

That is why his (ex) ghostwriter gave a like to the ''me me me'' twitter comment, the original tweet has to do with his 25 Taliban kill. So, IMO the ghostwriter suggested to H are you sure you want this in? the fact that 41 pages were taken out when he delivered his 'final draft' was paid and adios (Omid Scobie reported) is giving me this 'educated guess'. Enter stage a 2nd one, MM, who knows?! 41 pages out equated to me that Harry has no bounds, hence my latest MH comment, which I won't speak no more, until a meltdown?! happens.

To date, this is the most most gravest part of his autob.

We all have to remember that 9,000 people who have collaborated with the UK and USA have been left behind...so when you read reports that the Taliban leader who replied to Harry, used a bomb vehicle in some shanty town killing 'civilians', compare it to the Al Jazeera report that the explosion killed collaborators of the west according to the taliban source, this paper trying to find out names, etc, it is a war.  Stoking or sparking any kind of 'comment' by an ex royal, shouldn't happen.

wannable

On a lighter (or not depending on each person's view that one needs to learn and observe the good bad and ugly, preferences and non preferences) note, Harry says in his book that he did teach Meghan royal protocols, he details as an example to bow to Charles but don't curtsey to Camilla.

Rendering the teaching with the bits and pieces he likes or accepts, and what he doesn't like and doesn't accept a pass, equating that to H set M to fail.  :happy17:

A good teacher will not cherrypick.  I will feel a bit sorry for M here, but just a bit, because there were multiple reports of Samantha Cohen trying to 'reteach' Megs.

TLLK

Charles seems to have been a decent parent. I appreciate that he apologized to Harry when he realized he should have gotten him help earlier and that he'd sit by Harry's bedside until he fell asleep because his son was afraid. Of course as a parent he wasn't perfect, but I'd be astonished to find any parent who hasn't made mistakes.

Harry is the most confused ?spare? in history

QuoteThe King, for instance, comes across as far less stiff-upper-lipped than most royal fathers. This is a man who was scarcely hugged by his own parents and, according to Harry, was so relentlessly bullied at Gordonstoun that he thought he might die there. But when the dreadful news of Diana?s death came, he tried his utmost to break it as gently as possible, patting Harry?s knee and reassuring him everything would be okay.
Opinion will remain divided on whether it was a good idea to keep the princes in Scotland, or to turn off all the televisions ? but there remains a strong sense that the Royals were doing what they thought best under near impossible circumstances.
Harry reveals that his father later apologised for failing to get him help sooner, and offered advice when he started suffering from panic attacks. And, contrary to depictions of him as a largely absent father, the King used to sit on the side of Harry?s bed until he was asleep as he knew he was afraid of the dark.
He also insisted Harry write rather than call as he ?loved? his letters and even left notes under the pillow for his ?darling boy?. These actions appear at odds with suggestions that the King struggles to express his emotions in private.

I also agree with Tominey's points that the press and the public perception as the  brothers as "Diana's boys"  didn't help their emotional growth.

QuoteThis infantilisation of Harry, I have to admit, is partially the media?s fault. From the outright, condemnations of his walk behind his mother?s coffin (might he not have felt more aggrieved were he removed from the ceremonial aspects of the funeral?) to the references to he and his brother as ?Diana?s boys? long into their 30s, we have all contributed to the Duke of Sussex?s exaggerated sense of self ? and that ?all? extends to the public, too.

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on January 07, 2023, 09:19:41 AM

Thank you, that is a really great article. I have a question, Harry wants to get so far away from the royal family yet recently he came out with *I want my father back, I want my brother back and I want a family not an institution*...HUH, they are the royal family and he wants them back yet ....what a hypocrite he is. He is a very dangerous man as is his wife and they will *never* let go of the royal family as long as they breathe ......that is their cash cow! I so feel sorry for Charles and the entire family in England, NOT for Harry or Meghan ever.   

wannable

Pen Farthing
@PenFarthing

To the **** who made **** comments in support of #PrinceHarry in my tweet below, know I have had to evac from #Kabul tonight in case of potential reprisal attacks on ex-forces people like me in the wake of his badly judged memoir. You happy?

His last film, the hideout taking care of abandoned animals.

(He's back in London as I type)

^ He is one of the official leaders of Operation Ark, trying to get west collaborators out of Afghanistan.

Pen Farthing 'evacuated from Kabul' after Prince Harry admits killing 25 Taliban
Pen Farthing is an ex-Marine, campaigning to get workers and animals from shelters out of Afghanistan in what is called Operation Ark.

Amabel2

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 07, 2023, 12:51:06 PM
I thought this was an excellent article. What I can't understand is this; if Harry is truly trying to leave the RF and his upbringing behind, why is he so angry that the King has not given the Sussex children HRH status?
They have HRH status.  They had it from the moment Charles became King unless Ch were to issue Letters Patent or the kings wish that they did NOT have the style of HRH.  But presumably H and Meg dont wan the kids to use the title....  as they have never mentioned it nor has Charles

sara8150

King Charles BANNED Meghan Markle from Balmoral as Queen lay dying, Prince Harry says | Daily Mail Online
I can?t believe that Harry did to his own father!!

Prince Harry 'wanted to cancel publication of Spare after visiting UK for Queen's Platinum Jubilee' | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry confronted Queen's dresser in row but DENIES saying: 'What Meghan wants, Meghan gets'  | Daily Mail Online

Prince William and Kate were 'religious' viewers of Suits - Prince Harry says | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry has no regrets over gunning down Taliban in six Afghan missions: Kills were filmed | Daily Mail Online

Harry?s claims are like that of a B-list celebrity,... | Daily Mail Online

Pen Farthing flees Kabul saying Prince Harry's confession to killing 25 Taliban put him in danger | Daily Mail Online

Father of soldier who served with Harry condemns Duke's revelations he killed 25 Taliban fighters | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's 'ambushes' on Royal Family 'harmed frail Queen's health in last year of her life' | Daily Mail Online

Who are Thomas Van Straubenzee and James Meade the 'REAL best men' at William's wedding claims Harry | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry says he rowed with Prince William over whether he could keep his BEARD | Daily Mail Online
William told Harry must off beard before William?s wedding and Harry retain his beard

Prince Harry's interviewer Tom Bradby uses furore to plug book ahead of Sunday ITV revelations  | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's friend Omid Scobie says Harry is RIGHT to write book as his mother Diana did | Daily Mail Online
Omid need kept his mouth shut up!!

Prince Harry sensationally claims he wasn't actually William's best man at 2011 wedding | Daily Mail Online

Camilla did not leak details of her first meeting with William to the press, royal sources claim  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's interviewer Tom Bradby uses furore to plug book ahead of Sunday ITV revelations  | Daily Mail Online

Prince William receives sad family news amid Spare leak drama | HELLO!

Prince Harry's latest bombshell claims Prince William was 'tipsy' ahead of wedding to Kate Middleton | HELLO!

Why Prince Harry had to ask permission from the Queen to marry Meghan Markle | HELLO!

GMA's Michael Strahan's explosive interview and photos with Prince Harry leaves fans wondering the same thing | HELLO!

Al Roker pokes fun at 'man baby' Prince Harry during long-awaited Today show return | HELLO!

Why Prince Harry is casting himself as a 'whistleblower' and whether the royals will react | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64185317

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-64184331

Prince Harry's 'self-destructive' behaviour could be sign of PTSD - and he should be protected, says Army veteran | UK News | Sky News

Drugs, sex and killings: six explosive revelations from Prince Harry?s book | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Prince Harry revelations ?like those of B-list celebrity? | Prince Harry | The Guardian

sara8150

Prince Harry's latest revelations questioned by Montecito neighbours | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Carol Vorderman and This Morning presenters in tears of laughter at X-rated Harry claims | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Prince William 'burning' with anger over Harry's 'cruel' claims but will not 'retaliate' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry mocks Firm for fighting over engagements 'as if it's bad for Royals to work hard' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry?s ?perplexing? book revelations ?like those of B-list celeb?, says King's pal | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry claims he wasn't William's best man despite standing by his side at wedding | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry has 'alienated his second family' after 'breaking unwritten military rule' | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's friends come out fighting for Duke after fury over Taliban kill book claim | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry reveals William and Kate's reaction to Meghan's pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's Spare revelations spark frustration among tourists outside the Palace | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Diana would have said Harry's book 'isn't a good idea', claims insider | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
If late Diana,Princess of Wales was here today from heaven she not happy on Harry?s claim and Diana warned him not write on tell all books and also Netflix but Diana will ignore Harry?s books and Netflix but Diana will follow her elder son?s advice and examples

Model Suzannah Harvey who once kissed Prince Harry DENIES taking his virginity - Mirror Online

Prince Harry details 'Tiara-gate' row as he denies 'what Meghan wants, Meghan gets' claim - Mirror Online

King Charles is 'deeply pained' and 'very frustrated' over Harry's book, says friend - Mirror Online

King's friend 'perplexed' by Harry's claims and says he is 'clearly a very troubled man' - Mirror Online

Pen Farthing 'evacuated from Kabul' after Prince Harry admits killing 25 Taliban - World News - Mirror Online

Prince Harry reveals he was NOT William's best man and says it was a 'bare-faced lie' - Mirror Online

'At least Prince Harry is finally providing value for money after all these years' - Mark Steel - Mirror Online

Prince Harry slammed by ex-Marine Penn Farthing over Taliban kill count and says he's fled Kabul for fear of reprisals | The Sun

Prince Harry claims he WASN'T William's best man and his brother 'didn't want him to give a speech' as rift widens | The Sun

TLLK

The brothers' long time mutual friends are reportedly giving their own "recollections may vary" responses but won't break confidence on what Prince Harry has asked them to conceal over the years.

Burning with anger, but silent William will play the long game | News | The Sunday Times

QuoteFor what feels like for ever, the Duke of Sussex has been trying his hardest to get a reaction from his big brother. First the Oprah Winfrey interview, then the Netflix documentary and now sibling Armageddon in the form of his book, Spare.
The sex, drugs and killing Taliban like ?chess pieces? in Prince Harry?s memoir are jaw-dropping, but they pale in comparison to his character assassination of the Prince of Wales. ?Harold? and ?Willy? were once brothers in arms. Now Harry has very different nicknames for Prince William: his ?arch-nemesis? who saw ?red mist? as he ?attacked? his little brother over a dog bowl.
The heir has responded to the spare with deafening silence. Why? Because, as a close friend of both brothers explains, revenge is not how William rolls. ?He won?t retaliate, he never would, because he?s dignified and unbelievably loyal. William is a sitting duck because Harry knows he isn?t going to retaliate. How many shots can you take at a sitting duck?
?It?s cruel, cowardly and so sad for William to keep taking the punches. He?s keeping quiet for the good of his family and the country.?
As he quietly considers his brother?s hand grenades exploding over 416 leaked pages, though, discussing it only with his closest family and a small handful of friends, William is hurting. ?He?s anxious and he?s sad,? says the friend. ?He?s concentrating on his wife and his children, that?s what he has. He has to focus on them, and look out for the rest of the royal family. He?s handling it so well on the outside ? inside he?s burning.??
Another friend says: ?William will be going through a range of emotions ? anger, concern and worry ? not just for his family but how all this is going to affect the institution. He will be thinking strategically and grappling with the personal versus the institutional reaction. We know how closely he followed his grandmother?s example, and the institutional response may win the day over the personal. But he is staunchly protective of his own family, and he?s not just going to roll over.?
The Princess of Wales has not escaped, with Harry revealing spats between Meghan and Kate when the former said the latter had ?baby brain? after giving birth to Prince Louis, and describing how Kate appeared ?disgusted? after reluctantly lending Meghan her lip gloss.
Harry has a whole lot more to say, and will do so in four broadcast interviews over the coming days before his book?s official publication on Tuesday. William has made a different calculation, to let actions speak louder than words and let the job of being heir do the talking.
The Waleses will sail forth next week, resuming official duties after their Christmas break with a joint engagement. ?His focus is on getting on with the job and his commitment to duty and service is unwavering,? says an aide. ?We?d rather concentrate on the work we?re doing than on books or anything else that is happening.?
A friend of the royal family says: ?William is tough, the family can play the long game in the way Harry and Meghan can?t. They can channel their inner Queen Elizabeth: show, don?t tell, demonstrate this is the role you?ve taken on with courage and decency. That?s a very powerful counterpoint to all this.?
The King, portrayed in leaked extracts of Spare as a miserly, emotionally stunted father who didn?t hug his sons when he told them of Diana?s death, married Camilla despite their pleas not to fill the role of ?wicked stepmother? and jealous of his sons? and their wives? popularity eclipsing his own, still fares better than William.
That has come as no relief, though, say the monarch?s friends: ?The King is no less hurt because he personally hasn?t been the focus of the majority of the anger and frustration of the book. He feels it as keenly, it is no less painful for him because the focus is on his son rather than him. There is a lot family pain.?
Harry reveals that after the Duke of Edinburgh?s funeral in 2021 Charles begged of his sons: ?Please, boys, don?t make my final years a misery? ? a plea that has fallen on deaf ears across the Atlantic. Another friend of the King, says: ?Charles will be perplexed and heartbroken, but he is resilient.?
Harry?s disloyalty in spilling the beans has staggered lifelong friends of the brothers, who thought they would always have each other?s backs, no matter how distant they grew. While fisticuffs in the Nottingham Cottage kitchen in 2019 have long been known about in their tight-knit group, nobody thought Harry would go there. Why? Because of how much ?***? on Harry friends and family have kept under wraps for years, much of which has so far not emerged in the book?s leaked extracts.
?I don?t know how you can do that to your brother, even if you don?t like or get on with him any more,? says a friend of the royal family. ?William was always there to pick up the pieces for Harry, he was his mum [after Diana]. There?s so much stuff over the years that Harry has rung friends up about and said, ?throw away that photo, promise you won?t speak about this?. You could have a f***ing field day with *** on Harry. So could William, who (in comparison) is as clean as a whistle. I can?t believe he?d stoop so low. It?s outrageously disloyal.?Another close friend of the brothers says: ?It?s strategically not clever. Harry is good at getting his narrative out there but we know so much, we?ve cleaned up so many messes over the years, there is so much we could say.? Several friends of Harry, once loyal to him, say they are considering whether to go on the record to debunk some of his claims as ?bollocks? and drop counter-bombshells of their own. ?Loyalty works both ways,? warns one.
In the aftermath of the Sussexes? Oprah interview, the Queen said ?some recollections may vary?, and following their Netflix documentary former royal aides described some of their claims as ?lies?. Harry promised the whole truth in his book, but some of his accounts have left those in the know scratching their heads. His claim that it was William and Kate who encouraged him to wear a Nazi uniform to a fancy dress party in 2005 when Harry was 20 and ?howled? with laughter when he phoned them to ask what to wear is news to a former royal aide who helped to handle the fallout and spoke to Harry at length at the time. ?I was there in the middle of all of that, at no point did Harry ever say that to me,? they said. ?There was no mention to any advisers at the time that it was William and Kate?s idea or they thought it was hilariously funny. That recollection did not exist at the time, contemporaneously.? Another well-placed friend who attended the same party, says of Harry pointing the finger at the Waleses: ?Bullshit. It was nothing to do with them.?
Harry has also written that his role as best man at William and Kate?s 2011 wedding was a ?bare-faced lie? that he was forced to go along with to spare two of William?s friends ? Thomas van Straubenzee and James Meade, who gave a joint speech at the evening reception ? the scrutiny. ?Willy didn?t want me giving a best man?s speech,? writes Harry, who says he was demoted to being a mere compere and introducing them. It is another version of events that has exasperated the brothers? closest friends. ?Harry didn?t want to be best man, he kept saying for months it should be Thomas and James because they were William?s best mates,? says one.All week, royal watchers have wondered what Harry?s end goal is, musing that he can never win true happiness with a battle plan of endless attacks on his family and the institution, ultimately harming only himself.
But a friend of Harry says that view misses the point: ?Maybe he already thinks he?s won by getting all his cards on the table. This is someone who was absolutely living a life for 30 years he really did not want to live. Of course he damages other people in the process, but he felt wronged and damaged for years.
?You can?t underestimate how angry he?s felt about being controlled within the confines of the institution for so long. What he definitely doesn?t want to do any more is live thinking, ?What does it look like from a public relations angle?? He?s not thinking ,?How will I come across?? He?s thinking, ?F*** this, I?ve lived a life for so long where I?ve been controlled for so long?. People need to take a step back and ask why he has done it. Many will be asking if he?s genuinely OK. We know he isn?t. He?s damaged and one way to deal with it is to write a book.?The Sunday Times revealed last month that Harry and Meghan want a reconciliation ?summit? with the royal family prior to the coronation in May, but also want an ?apology? and ?accountability? for their grievances. Harry has reiterated all of that in his interview with the ITV presenter Tom Bradby, which will be broadcast on Sunday night, adding: ?I would like to get my father back, I would like to have my brother back? but ?they?ve shown absolutely no willingness to reconcile?. Harry says ?the ball is in their court? and ?I really hope they?re willing to sit down and talk about it?.
How will William and the King play it? ?William would [want to reconcile] but how can he right now?? says a close friend. ?Maybe once Harry has written a book about all the great work the royal family does.?
The family also struggles with how any future meeting could remain private, given the Sussexes have put so much into the public domain. It is a fear acknowledged even by friends of Harry and Meghan: ?They realise they?ve got to a place where private conversations and calls could be questioned if they?re going to be private.?A friend of the King says: ?It?s a curious way to go about a reconciliation.? One of Harry?s biggest supporters in royal circles is also bemused by his strategy: ?I don?t know how you can say you want your father and brother back after writing all that. But the King has a massive role to play here. If you?ve got Harry saying all this, there is a case of swallowing it and taking the higher ground. If he does, it will be easier for William to follow. They need to find the higher ground that is right for the family and the institution, otherwise it will continue to be a headache up to the coronation and beyond. Not talking about it will never work. The strength of this institution comes from the strength of the family.?
A source who knows the King well says: ?The royal family has to avoid being vindictive but that doesn?t mean the King is going to fly out to Montecito to calm Harry down. They?ve got no alternative but to let the hurricane blow through.?
Of the royal households? silence so far, a palace aide says: ?What would be the point of stepping out into moving traffic? There is not a sense that the Palace walls are crumbling around us, we?re just focusing on getting on with the job.? Like his eldest son, the King will also be back out on manoeuvres next week. A royal adviser says: ?What does Harry want from the family? He wants 100 per cent validation of their story, he wants the Palace to say we?re sorry in a way that says everything we?ve been saying since Oprah is true. That won?t happen, because it?s not all true. The Palace will rise above it and let time do its job.?
Harry has cast his attendance at the coronation in doubt, but sources close to him believe he will return to the UK for the service at Westminster Abbey on May 6: ?It is an important moment for Harry?s and he would want to show his respect.? If Harry does make it, he might be relieved to learn that he will not be required to kneel and pledge allegiance to his father. In a major break with tradition, Charles has scrapped the act of the royal dukes kneeling to ?pay homage? before touching the crown and kissing the monarch?s right cheek. William will be the only royal to perform the tradition. A well-placed source says: ?As things stand, there is no role for Harry in the service.? Courtiers will breathe a sigh of relief. Royal photographers and body language experts will be devastated.
After his fight with William, Harry reveals in the book, he called his therapist. A friend of the royal family suggests a session with the Princess Royal, the ultimate uncomplaining ?spare?, would be time better spent. ?He really ought to talk to Princess Anne,? says the friend. ?She often talked about how, as children, she was treated so differently to Charles. She was second to him and kicked further down the line of succession as a woman, but she forged her own path. In her twenties she was bolshy and upset about a lot of things, but she came through that. He should talk to her about her experiences. She is shrewd, she could tell him a lot about what she went through.?
Only stony silence emanates from Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace as the royal family braces for Spare?s global publication on Tuesday, but at Lambeth Palace, prayers for the royal family have been upped from once to three times a day. They need some reconciliation, this undermines the whole institution,? says a source. ?Harry?s turned into a human hand grenade.?

wannable

How sad. I feel desperately mortified for William his family and extended. 🥹😭

TLLK

Anne should give a masterclass to all of the younger royal siblings siblings around the world on how to thrive in that important role. She could be joined by guest panelists Princess Astrid of Norway,  Princess Margriet and Prince Constantijn of the NL too.

Edward can come on to offer a testimonial of "How I went from unsatisfied and frustrated to  becoming a trusted and  respected supporter with Anne's patented method."

dianab

I dont think those mutual friends are Guy Pelly or the Van Straubenzees but I can believe it's the Van Cutsem brothers....

FanDianaFancy

Thank you for all the links to articles and articles @sara8150
Yes @TLLK   Princess Anne should give a master class, lol. Well Catherine had some stumbles with her clothing, hair, hands, but she got it. She has been on point since.

Henry , there is no end to the depths of his stupidity.
Kill count?.uhhhhh nooooo. That was unnecessary to print. Megan, of course she read his pages as he wrote them , should have stopped at that. The author from the publishing company SHOULD HAVE taken that out, but the company is in the business to make $$$$$$$$$ . First, foremost. The more controversial, the more salacious means the better buzz and that equals sales.

Tiaragate. We finally hear from him. The Spencer tiara was not his to loan and from what I read, family protocol of tiaras would prohibit that anyway.

The lipgloss.  Charlottes dress which was a sack on her and going against the grain of little girls in their tights/ stockings, well, the proof is there in pictures. At one point little then 3 yr old Charlotte sort of lifted her leg ?.ohhh noooo , no stockings.

You have baby brain. Cath n Meg were not  that close. This would have been fine for Pippa yo say or one if Cath?s friends . SMe. fir Meg if it were JessicaMulrooney and the gang. IF Cath had said that toMeg?omg, all hell out war. Oprah would have had that in her interview.

Sussex statement was THEY WERE headed to Balmoral as QE was passing away. That was immediately struck down by Charles. They , no. Henry, ok. Henry ?Do nit talk about my wife like that ever again, something like he said.
The gull to think Megan needed to go to Balmoral. Ridiculous.

Henrys scathing book, lol, his autobiography is a bit about him and a lot about others namely Charles, William , Camilla, and Catherine.

His book is making him look sad, confused,  crazy, evil, petty, jealous, neurotic, man- child, just sad. His book is going in the revers of what he wanted. To lift him and Meg too and totally knock down  KC, W, etc.

wannable

After Harry's revelation that he killed 25 Taliban in Afghanistan... Now hate preacher who inspired Lee Rigby killers tells jihadis to target British troops

Nightowl

Well once the Book comes out on Tuesday all we have to do is sit and wait for Book #2 by Harry, then Book #1 by Meghan and then 6 more hours of their reality show and in between TV interviews with new reporters...........that will be their life from now on.  After all they ran away from the royal family and now they are running back trying to get in with lies, and more Lies and they could care less who they hurt as they surely hastened the death of his grandmother no less. 

Harry I hope your really proud of yourself for if the Taliban strikes and kills some British military and ordinary citizens that Harry is on YOU and MEGHAN only.  Playing God with other people's lives is not your calling. Your one despicable human being and that goes for Meghan also. Are your fans jumping for joy over this and clapping you on the back?