Anne and Zara's fashion, jewelry and accessories

Started by TLLK, September 05, 2021, 10:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Princess Anne opts for an orange ensemble

Zara wores cream Laura Green coat dress with pink button detailing and an eye-catching green and pink Justine Bradley-Hill hat, teamed with Karen Millen shoes.

Nightowl

I love Zara's coat-dress, this is so wearable for many events yet the hat has to go somewhere.......locked in a closet behind locked doors.   

Princess Royal, great color yet the style of the dress has passed it's time........leave it with Zara's hat to be forgotten, maybe next decade they will wear it....Her jewels are fabulous, that necklace is beyond beautiful.   

LouisFerdinand

sara8150

Zara wore grey tweed coat which she teamed with a burgundy hat, elevating her look with sky scraper heels and blue printed satin dress from ME+EM with a flirty fit-and-flare shape, shirred cuffs and pockets. With her hair slicked away from her face, Zara teamed her outfit with a classic black overcoat

LouisFerdinand

sara8150

Zara wore by Cecilia pale green floral midi dress by Leo Lin

wannable

Nightowl

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on June 08, 2023, 10:24:30 PM
I like this dresscoat that Zara Tindall is wearing.   
King Charles III Coronation in 2023 | Royalty fashion, Princess kate, Princess anne

I also love that coatdress that Zara was wearing, she looked just fabulous to me.  I love the colors and even the style as she was very much ladylike.  The hat was soooooooo pretty, a cute bowler style to me, I love hats and wear one daily.   

sara8150

Princess Anne wore vintage blue Tiffany blue A-line pleated dress matched with a white a white jacket and wide-brimmed royal blue hat

Zara wore dark eggplant dress from Laura Green, matched with a bespoke teal fascinator from Juliette Botterill

Nightowl

Oh just love Anne outfit, pearls, hat and gloves from what I can see, she is one of my favorite royal ladies, Zara is darn lucky to have her as a mother for Anne is surely a strong suffers no fools lady.

Zara, hat and dress are a mismatch to me, I like the dress and the color is gorgeous on Zara yet that hat needs to go far away, in a trash can hopefully. Even the color is garish.