European, Asian and Middle Eastern Royal Family Forums reopened

Started by TLLK, July 17, 2020, 11:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

For those interested in royals outside of the United Kingdom, we're pleased to announce that the for the European, Asian and Middle Eastern royals are open. :happy17:

Blue Clover

TLLK, Thank you for announcing our new boards. They are under construction but open to comments!

oak_and_cedar

Still no prince Harry forum I see.

I hope that it will come back up.

TLLK

@oak_and_cedar - Yes the Sussex discussion will most definitely resume. Until then, thank you for your continued support and patience.

oak_and_cedar

TLLK, thank you for the update. However I think that forum should be up and running. The RF is not based on who is active and not and prince Harry will always be a royal. What's happening now will soon be part of history and i'm sure people here would like to discuss what's been happening. IMO.

wannable

The books about them is subjective to perspective.  IMO at the end of the day, it's a Coffee Klatch of each author's push rather than the subjects.  So far none are autobiographies.  Also the criticism is very brutal, the mocking is depressing.

What about a just members only? Is the thread too controversial for guest viewing?

TLLK

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on July 29, 2020, 07:57:42 AM
TLLK, thank you for the update. However I think that forum should be up and running. The RF is not based on who is active and not and prince Harry will always be a royal. What's happening now will soon be part of history and i'm sure people here would like to discuss what's been happening. IMO.

@oak_and_cedar - Please be assured that  Sussex board will return just as the European, Asian and Middle Eastern forums  returned and the child board for Prince Andrew has been opened. Also as @wannable pointed out, the admin team is aware that  the serialized excerpts from "Finding Freedom" have been generating significant and rather contentious conversations on social media and other royal forums even before the book has been released.  Once the Sussex board reopens there will be ample opportunity for discussion on the book(s) and their general news/current events.

TLLK

The European, Asian and Middle Eastern forums now have separate stickied current events/news threads for their respective nation's heirs to throne who are over the age of 16.  If the heirs are married and have their own families then discussion about their spouse and children can take place in those threads.

For example: married heir- Denmark's CP Frederik and his family-  The Crown Princely Family Current Events and Discussion
                     single heir-    The Netherland's -Princess of Orange.    The Princess of Orange Discussion and Current Events

Discussion about the reigning monarch, spouse, and other children should take place in the current events thread for the respective monarchy. ie: Denmark's Margrethe and Prince Joachim's family Danish Monarchy Current Events