King Felipe and Queen Letizia present King Jaime I Awards

Started by Jennifer, November 27, 2016, 04:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteTheir Majesties King Felipe and Queen Letizia of Spain presented the 28th edition of the King Jaime I Awards on 24 November in Valencia. The Valencian Government and the Valencian Foundation for Advanced Studies created the awards in 1989. The purpose was to bring together scientific and business entities for research and study to promote the studies and research developments in Spain. The King Jaime I Awards was created when King Juan Carlos was on the throne.

The award winners this year were:

Francisco Juan, Martínez Mojica, PhD in Biology, Professor of the Department of Physiology, Genetics and Microbiology at the University of Alicante, who won the Juan Jaime I Basic Research Award 2016.

Albert Marcet Torrens, Doctor of Economics, Director of the Institute of Economic Analysis of the CSIC and UAB and researcher ICREA, the winner of the King James I Prize Economy 2016.

Read more:
King Felipe and Queen Letizia present King Jaime I Awards – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston