Princess Di's Confidante Speaks Out

Started by AHoch82, April 07, 2005, 03:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

blue eyes

She isn't a very good confidant as far as I am concerned.  To spill her guts on Tv. Shame on her. I won't watch anything about stuff like that about Lady Di.  It just seems so back handed.

~Sophia~

Well,the lady was just telling us which man captured Di's heart,and it's not like this is the first time somebody has told us Di was linked to Dodi and Dr.Hasnat.
Di herself showed the world her many loves.
The lady was just talking about how much Di and Dr.Hasnat connected with each other.It's so sad Di couldn't have him.Relationships like these are very complicated,especially since he was from a traditional Pakistani family.
I heard that the Khan family embraced Diana anyway,when she visited the country,and quickly took up the culture.

Di was good friends with Jemima Goldsmith,who herself married a Paki,Imran Khan(I love him!).Imran is cousins with Hasnat,and Di thought Imran would convince Hasnat.

And the lady seemed really nice and gentle.

AHoch82

QuoteWell,the lady was just telling us which man captured Di's heart,and it's not like this is the first time somebody has told us Di was linked to Dodi and Dr.Hasnat.
Di herself showed the world her many loves.
The lady was just talking about how much Di and Dr.Hasnat connected with each other.It's so sad Di couldn't have him.Relationships like these are very complicated,especially since he was from a traditional Pakistani family.
I heard that the Khan family embraced Diana anyway,when she visited the country,and quickly took up the culture.

Di was good friends with Jemima Goldsmith,who herself married a Paki,Imran Khan(I love him!).Imran is cousins with Hasnat,and Di thought Imran would convince Hasnat.

And the lady seemed really nice and gentle.
Right.
Sophia,  I really like the pic when Diana was young on your signature.
Harryite #0040