All about Princess Estelle

Started by Limabeany, December 13, 2013, 11:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limabeany

:thanks: Hereditary Princess. I find her so adorable!  :vday4:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

Lady Adams

They are such sweet photos!! I love that the bows in her hair just keep getting larger! And that little cake!

Daniel & Victoria are so good about sharing these moments appropriately with the world. It's like they truly want us to share in their joy... And I know I do!
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Limabeany

Quote from: Lady Adams on February 23, 2014, 06:18:50 PM
They are such sweet photos!! I love that the bows in her hair just keep getting larger! And that little cake!

Daniel & Victoria are so good about sharing these moments appropriately with the world. It's like they truly want us to share in their joy... And I know I do!
You are so right! This brings joy to their subjects and others and creates goodwill. Bravo for them. They know that sharing the future monarch with their subjects through pictures on regular intervals throughout the year is thoughtful and does not detract from their privacy at all other times. They have a great balance! Bravo!
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

SophieChloe

^ Totally agree.  They seem to be happy to share the joy a child can bring.  Such a delight. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

marine2109

Quote22-02-2014 Roelofarendsveen Hand painted royal eggs by Mrs. Tiety Entjes-Weij.
Princess Estelle of Sweden.
The collection is shown on the Eierbeurzen on the 29 and 30 in Wassenaar.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto