Main Menu

Carl-Philip

Started by Emira, December 11, 2004, 09:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emira

Hey there,

I am new to this forum and I really like it!  :wub:

Anyway, I saw an interview of Carl-Philip a couple of days ago and I found it quite
interesting:

- he spoke fluent Engish as well as good German (he said he would understand everything, but
he couldn`t speak German that fluent)
- he went to school in the USA for about 2 years
- he is / was (?!) studying Graphic Design and likes to work as a Graphic Designer one day (which I think is pretty cool)

He was a very humorous and charming guy!   :D  

~Sophia~

Hi,Emira!Welcome to the forum! :hiya:
Thanks for all the info.I mostly like Carl-Philip because he bears an amazing resemblance to orlando Bloom,but now I know how truly talented he is.Do you know what American school he attended?
I also heard that Carl-Philip was in the Swedish military.I don't if he still is or not.
Here's a profile of him on the Swedish Royal Family's official website.
http://www.royalcourt.se/4.53abbbfd7ffdfa6...77fff24610.html

Windsor

Welcome to The Forum Emira :wavey:  

Emira

Thank you!  :hiya:
Nope, sorry, I have no idea what American school he attended! Hey, it`s true that he looks
a little like Orlando Bloom - didn`t notice that before!  :o  

britannia

Quote- he spoke fluent Engish as well as good German (he said he would understand everything, but
he couldn`t speak German that fluent)
welcome, emira!

i just want to add: i wonder why he can't speak fluent german, i don't want to criticize him. but i wonder cause if i were his mother i would teach him. i mean: it's always good for a royal to speek different languages and if you have the luck that your parents both speek different languages, why don't they teach him both? even victoria wasn't that good.................hm......... what do you mean?
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Emira

Quoteif you have the luck that your parents both speek different languages, why don't they teach him both?
Huh?! Is one of his parents German?!  :o  I am confused!

britannia

of course: Silvia is german. her name is silvia sommerlath, her father was german, her mother brasilian. she spend her first years in sao paulo and then moved to germany, where she made her abitur. she met carl gustaf at the olympics 1972 in munich...................... her family still live here..........
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Emira

Really?! Didn`t know that! Thanks for telling me!  :wub: Her mother is brasilian?! Maybe that`s the reason why they (Carl-Philip, Victoria, Madeleine) look so tanned!  :P

britannia

QuoteReally?! Didn`t know that! Thanks for telling me!  :wub: Her mother is brasilian?! Maybe that`s the reason why they (Carl-Philip, Victoria, Madeleine) look so tanned!  :P
you're welcome!  :)  

Emira

Do you have some more informations of the Swedish Royal Family for me?! That would be great, I guess I don`t know much about them! ;)

britannia

of course! i think you haven't seen their homepage, cause i'm also not the speciali

http://www.royalcourt.se/2.53abbbfd7ffdfa6...77fff23627.html

hope that helps you!  :)  

Emira

Now that`s a cool link - THANK YOU!!!  :D  

Mitzie

He has a girlfreind named Emma.  :D  

here is a link to:
One more Link
Mitzie from Sweden

Baron

Well, Emma isn't his girlfriend official  though!?! :blink:  

Duchess

Carl Philip is gorgeous :wub:
"Where one burns books, one will, in the end, burn people."
- Heinrich Heine

Pri

Is it me or does Carl-Philip look like Orlando Bloom? Like almost a dead-ringer?
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

brokenxhearts.

OH MY GOODNESS PRI,
it's not just you, i've thought that ever since i saw him
they could be twins.  :teehee:

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.