Peter Phillips

Started by PrincessPreppy, April 13, 2003, 10:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

Hey I have a jaguar..so i guess Peter and I have  something in common.
Harryite #0035

kasper

Did anyone deleted my message?  I believe I wrote something in reply to Kitty, now I can't see it.

Kitty

I can't see it :( That's weird. What did you write?

You have a Jag? I saw one on the highway with the license plate "2Fast4u". It was so cute! I want a BMW Z4... of an Audi CV. Or maybe a Mercedes. Who knows? I think I want the Beemer the most...

I live right by the Indianapolis Speedway, so I'll stake the place out for the Cheese Maids if Peter comes :) We can kidnap him and make him squeal on Wills!!

"What's his favorite color!?"

"I told you! I don't know!"

"We don't believe you! You're his cousin! Now fess up!"

"Can't I have some water"

"SILENCE! We'll give you water when you answer ze questions young man!"

"I'm older than you!"

"Oohhh, I suggest Mr. Smarty pants learns to keep his mouth SHUT before we make him DANCE again!"

:o

"Just give us the color!"

... lol

He's not as handsome as William (Who is?  ;) ), but he does have his own charm. They say he is Prince Phillip's favorite grandson. He works for the Jaguar Racing Team for Forumula One, doesn't he? Maybe I can catch his attention at the next Race in September...  :rolleyes:
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

OMG Kitty I seriously laughed out loud w/ that last part....

I want a range rover at the moment...

Whats his fave food...

Umm Pizza, dont make dance again please!!

So pizza well if we find out ur lying....LOL!!!
Harryite #0035

kasper

Wow.  Jaguars and Range Rovers?  I feel like the geekiest one here cuz I drive a Honda Civic.  Oh well, it drives perfectly and that's all the matters to me!  

PrincessPreppy

Its ok I dont even get to drive my car..I dont even have my permit yet. I really would much rather have the range rover..well my birhday is coming up( only five months lol)..and then I'll have MY PERMIT...WOO HOO!!bUt RR are sooo much safer than my jag convertible....perhaps I can convince my parents that it is a good idea? I have seens many a pic of Wills in a Range rover..lol
Harryite #0035

kasper

Yeah, I believe that what he used when he was learning how to drive.

I just realized that I didn't in fact lost any post.  It was on the other forum, I got it all confused.  Sorry about that.

PrincessPreppy

So maids do u think we should shower alil cheese affection on Petey here? Im uundecicded...
Harryite #0035

Kitty

The poor fella doesn't have a title, a little cheeese love will cheer him up!  ;)  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

Ok well go one weekend ( when will is busy and not buying cheese and after we've already got Andrea C inour grips) and "cheer him up"
Harryite #0035

kasper

I like Peter.  He looks kinda like Wills (with a little chubbier face) but without the royal baggage.  Now, he's more my type of guy.....sort of.

PrincessPreppy

He does have the royal baggage though..he is still realtivly high on "the list".Also he is always at the family things, u k now whatI mean right?. If u ant a more noram l guy I would shoot for someon even further down the inheritance line.
Harryite #0035

tkampenhout

Well at least some of you know what you want or already have a car. I stilll have one year until I get my licsense.

PrincessPreppy

SO I have OVER a year till I get mine!! it really sucks...
Harryite #0035

tkampenhout

Yeah. I am getting my learners in eight months though but that is still a long time.

PrincessPreppy

Is ur lesrners ur permit or what? I get my permit in August.
Harryite #0035

tkampenhout

Yeah. Learner's permit and then liscense.

Kitty

I get my permit in June. I can't wait to drive! Though I won't have a car... lol Maybe I'll just make myself a car out of a cardboard box and steal someone's steering wheel and wheels. lol I'm a genius I tell you!  :blink: