Zara steps out at Cheltenham

Started by princessrose, March 17, 2004, 10:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

riley

congrats to zara, that's amazing. boys will be boys...so don't listen to them. that's awesome that she might go to the olympics...that's so cool. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

abc

Quotecongrats to zara, that's amazing. boys will be boys...so don't listen to them. that's awesome that she might go to the olympics...that's so cool. cheers.
Hello magazine isn't the most reliable so I am not sure if they said it. Wouldn't more papers, relialbe ones, pick up on it. IF it is then she should ignore them. Thanks for the link.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

sara1981

im so happy for her! she same my age because she born in may 15, 1981 they later i was born in May 26,1981 after her.

Sara Boyce