Pics of ZARA

Started by IlikeZara, November 14, 2003, 02:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IlikeZara

Hi friends,
this is my first posting and I?d like to collect pictures of Zara.
:happytears: She is sooo sweeeet, isn?t she?
Please mail me all photos of her and I?ll publish it on Pics of Zara

Mail me: zara@ich-bin-verrueckt-nach-dir.de

willwindsor62182

hello ilike zara welcome

thanks for the site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

IlikeZara

22 and I?m 23 :rolleyes:

willwindsor62182

IlikeZara

No, I live at Germany.
Today I saw Zara in our newspaper for the first time.

Ohh, really sweet. :P  Later I?ll scan the photo for you!

willwindsor62182

kasper

Here's a site with great Zara pics.

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/zaraphillips5.htm

Just go through the different part of the albums.  Hope that helps.  :)  

IlikeZara

Hi Kasper,
thank you for the beautiful pics. :royal:
I?ll modify my site and ad some new photos of the prettiest girl of the UK.

I like Zara  :angelic:

princessrose

i think Zara is a really sweet girl :) thanks for the sites :mrmouse:  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

IlikeZara

pixie

Hey Zara, welcome to the forum.  I can't think of any zara pics offhand, but if I see any I'll be sure to post them for you.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

Welcome to the Forum, Zara. Hope you like it here

kasper

MSN groups like modernjetset and modernjetset2 have loads of Zara pics.  But I'm afraid you might have to join the first modernjetset before you get to see their picture files.  Here's the address:

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2

sara1981

you know that Zara was born same year and mine too! i was born in 1981 and she same one! im 22 year old! and im born may 26 after Zara's birthday on May.15th i cant believe it!

im really believe it!

Sara Boyce

willwindsor62182

sara1981

Quotewow sara
yeah i do believe it! Zara and i have same birthday and same year you know that! her birthday is May.15th after her birthday is mine May.26th we have same ages in years.

Sara Boyce

IlikeZara

:P Yea, beautiful girls have birtday in May.
Thanks for your post and links.
:rolleyes:  

pixie

Just FYI, Zara's in Australia right now.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

IlikeZara

Not New Zealand??? :unsure:  

pixie

All I know is that she was in Australia last night.  She may be in NZ for the rest of her stay.
-Zoe Williams

princessrose

i have also read about her being in new zealand, and another article mentioned her being in australia :unsure:  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

IlikeZara

:angelic: Does anybody know, where I can see Zara live?

Hollywoodgirl

England?????

I know she likes horses and goes to a lot of horse shows. Maybe you can write to her.

IlikeZara

:P Ok, I?ll write her a loveletter :happytears: