Fred & Mary attended the premiere of the movie "ARN"

Started by marine2109, January 07, 2008, 12:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dizzylizzy13

I think Mary looks better with a little bit of color on.  :thumbsup:

Miss Scarlett

Does anyone have a way to enlarge the photos?  They were tiny of the screen, and I couldn't make them any bigger.  Thanks!! :flowers:

anikas

Quote from: Miss Scarlett on January 07, 2008, 08:06:49 PM
Does anyone have a way to enlarge the photos?  They were tiny of the screen, and I couldn't make them any bigger.  Thanks!! :flowers:

When you clic one pic, a preview appers on the right side of the page, if you clic again, on the preview pic, a new window will open with the enlarged pic... Works of me this way! :)
Willite #0107 Cheese-ite #0015

serene grace

Oh my Fred is soooooooooo hot!  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :drool: :wub2:
Lucky  Mary :hug:         

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

hippie_cyndi

Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

dizzylizzy13

Quote from: serene grace on January 09, 2008, 12:37:14 AM
Oh my Fred is soooooooooo hot!  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :drool: :wub2:

Fred is very nice looking, a fine example of those wonderful Northern European men. :thumbsup:

serene grace

Yes, I know I'm supposed to see the lovely Princess Mary next to him, but as soon as I look at Pr. Fred he stops me in my tracks. :cry: He is  both handsome and cute. :kisskiss:

Mary is very elegant too.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Miss Scarlett

Quote from: anikas on January 09, 2008, 12:32:42 AM
When you clic one pic, a preview appers on the right side of the page, if you clic again, on the preview pic, a new window will open with the enlarged pic... Works of me this way! :)

Thank you!  LOVE Mary's outfit.  And Fred is too handsome for words.  Lucky Mary is right!!!

:Jen:

Miss Scarlett

how does one get those cutie pie girls waving their arms about in the pink skirts? :flowers:

Countessa

dizzylizzy13

Carl Philip has my vote  :D ... and it's a shame Fred isn't taller. Does anyone know how tall Mary is? :shrug:

Countessa

I thought Mary was about 5'7" so that would make Fred around 5'9"

dizzylizzy13