Sophie set for Diana charity role

Started by princessrose, March 09, 2004, 05:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

sara1981

I think she wanted set-up for Princess Diana i dont care if she would accept my honour for Princess Diana i like Sophie but she looked like Diana. But she would accept for Diana's charity since Diana's death if Diana's siblings think?

Sara Boyce

LadyLove

She can't exactly help that she looks like Diana. And she has a GOOD reason to be involved with this charity. She experienced this herself. I hope that people can understand that and not give her problems, simply b/c Diana was involved. :rolleyes:  

Claire

I think you are asking too much from the British public and press.  Anything to do with Diana appears sacred and low and behold anybody to touch it, except William and Harry.  I was terribly embarress to be British when a newspapers report ripped one of the European princess to pieces about visiting an AIDS hospital.  Shame that they didn't realise that European princesses and princes were visiting AIDS patients even before Diana was on the scene.

LadyLove

QuoteI think you are asking too much from the British public and press.  Anything to do with Diana appears sacred and low and behold anybody to touch it, except William and Harry.  I was terribly embarress to be British when a newspapers report ripped one of the European princess to pieces about visiting an AIDS hospital.  Shame that they didn't realise that European princesses and princes were visiting AIDS patients even before Diana was on the scene.
I totally agree.