Sarah, Duchess of York General Chat

Started by Kritter, February 13, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 10, 2023, 09:38:08 PM
Sarah has never criticised either of them. (Neither has Beatrice.)  So if the British tabloids are expecting Sarah to unload a full load of dirt on them I think they will be very disappointed.

As far as I can recall, Sarah, Duchess of York has never publicly criticized any member of the British Royal Family so I doubt she would do so in New York for this appearance.

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on February 10, 2023, 11:30:11 PM
As far as I can recall, Sarah, Duchess of York has never publicly criticized any member of the British Royal Family so I doubt she would do so in New York for this appearance.
Sarah cant afford to criticise the RF, she needs Andrew to support her and he is almost certainly relying on his siblings to support him, when he runs short of money.

Curryong

Fergie has spoken out in recent interviews, particularly one with Hello which the Fail has reprinted. In it she discloses that she hasn?t received a Coronation invitation, ?it?s TBD?, she jokes, that Andrew is ?a good man? (AGAIN) and perhaps more startling, she is helping to financially support Andrew since his Sovereign Grant money was cut off with the income from her career as an author.

Sarah Ferguson insists her ex-husband Prince Andrew is a 'GOOD man' | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

I fear that Sarah's invitation will not be forthcoming and that it will be permanently lost in the mail.

Sarah had an exclusive interview with Hello magazine where she discusses the release of her new book, A Most Intriguing Lady.

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York talks family, the Queen and corgis - exclusive | HELLO!

HistoryGirl2

Sarah Ferguson interview: On Prince Andrew, Harry and her new book | The Independent

Interesting interview with Fergie. I?m glad to see she?s been able to make a go of it with her books. I also like the way she?s not feeling sorry for herself about not being invited to the coronation. Also quite right for her to note her gratitude for being a guest at Royal Lodge.

HistoryGirl2

^Cute idea! Glad to see her continue to create a path for herself moving forward.

Nightowl

^^
Finally a harmless and very worthwhile idea for Sarah to tackle.  This is so perfect for her, Books are the best thing in the world for a person wanting to learn something to make their life better....Good Luck Sarah.

wannable

Duchess of York faces GBP 19m lawsuit over her failed media investment firm: Sarah Ferguson is among group of directors being pursued by liquidators after GBP 500k in 'unexplained' loans were made out to her businesses.
Duchess of York faces ?19m lawsuit over her failed media investment firm | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on May 30, 2023, 06:51:30 PM
Duchess of York faces GBP 19m lawsuit over her failed media investment firm: Sarah Ferguson is among group of directors being pursued by liquidators after GBP 500k in 'unexplained' loans were made out to her businesses.
Duchess of York faces ?19m lawsuit over her failed media investment firm | Daily Mail Online

This woman has the worst business sense of anybody I?ve ever heard of. And all these ?unexplained loans? sounds very much like things we?ve heard before. And who on earth would give her money to invest!

Curryong

The West Australian

?The Duchess of York met with Jeffrey Epstein in 2010 even though he was still under house arrest for having sex with underage girls, files obtained by DailyMail indicate.

The pedophile?s private calendars from March of that year reveal that he would make room in his schedule for Sarah Ferguson, the ex-wife of Prince Andrew.

At the time, Epstein still had five months of house arrest left for admitting to soliciting a minor for prostitution, an offence for which he served a 13-month jail sentence and was labelled a registered sex offender.?

Article about Epstein?s diary showing meetings with Fergie while he was under house arrest in NY. What was she doing there? Nothing good, probably getting some more loans.

HistoryGirl2

^So glad to hear that it was caught early. I also appreciate her discussing it publicly to encourage women to get checked and to check themselves regularly; very scary but very necessary.

sara8150

Gert?s Royals Twitter says
Quote?Sarah, Duchess of York was recently diagnosed with an early form of breast cancer detected at a routine mammogram screening.

She was advised she needed to undergo surgery which has taken place successfully.

The Duchess is receiving the best medical care and her doctors have told her that the prognosis is good. She is now recuperating with her family.

The Duchess wants to express her immense gratitude to all the medical staff who have supported her in recent days.

She is also hugely thankful to the staff involved in the mammogram which identified her illness, which was otherwise symptom free, and believes her experience underlines the importance of regular screening."

Duchess of York tells new podcast how she was diagnosed with breast cancer after routine mammogram | Daily Mail Online

Sarah Ferguson Diagnosed with Breast Cancer

Sarah Ferguson is recovering from breast cancer surgery ? details | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66014781

Duchess of York recuperating after surgery for breast cancer | Sarah Ferguson | The Guardian

Sarah Ferguson diagnosed with breast cancer after routine check discovery | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-25/sarah-ferguson-recovering-from-surgery-after-breast-cancer-diagnosis

Sarah Ferguson diagnosed with breast cancer and undergoes operation in hospital - Mirror Online

Sarah Ferguson diagnosed with breast cancer and has left hospital after 'successful' operation | The Sun

Sarah, Duchess of York diagnosed with breast cancer ? Royal Central

TLLK

wannable

Good for her to speak about this ordeal publicly.  I am also glad the op was successful.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on June 25, 2023, 10:02:21 PM
Good for her to speak about this ordeal publicly.  I am also glad the op was successful.

Yes, so am I. Sometimes Fergie is a very silly woman but nobody deserves to die from cancer. So glad it was caught early and that she came out and spoke about it. Hopefully it will encourage others to check themselves and then go to their physician.

Kristeh-H

Wishing Sarah a quick and full recovery!

TLLK

Brave Sarah Ferguson endured breast cancer surgery that lasted for a gruelling EIGHT HOURS  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteRecovering at home at Royal Lodge, Windsor, where she lives with ex-husband Prince Andrew she has the full support of her family.

Her younger daughter, Princess Eugenie, has 'all but moved in' to help look after her mother while sister Princess Beatrice is said to be a frequent visitor and 'constantly on the phone'.

Andrew has been on hand to help and friends and family have been rallying around to provide hot meals and run errands.

A Buckingham Palace source confirmed that the King had also written to his former sister-in-law, sending his sincere wishes for a speedy recovery.

A Palace insider said that plans for the Yorks to move out of Royal Lodge and into Frogmore Cottage, Harry and Meghan's former home, have been 'quietly shelved' for now.

The duchess's cancer nightmare began less than two months ago when a routine test first detected something was seriously wrong before the Coronation.

In early May, Sarah attended an appointment in London for a mammogram. Rather than being given the all-clear, as expected, the technician explained that a 'shadow' could be seen in the breast.

Curryong

Fergie went out and earned her wings as a helicopter pilot in 1987. She was also a wife and mother.

What is Sarah Ferguson?s job? Royal?s secret profession revealed | Express.co.uk

Curryong

Sarah Duchess of York has reported on her IG that she has just learned of the murder in Dallas of her ex PA of many years ago. Jenean Chapman?s murderer has been detained, but the family are now faced with transporting the body of their loved one from Dallas to their home in New York for burial. Fergie has sent a donation and is appealing for others to try and help.

Sarah Ferguson (Fergie) on Instagram: "I am shocked and saddened to learn that Jenean Chapman, who worked with me as my personal assistant many years

TLLK

That is tragic story. I hope that the murderer is caught.