Charles and Camilla -General Chat

Started by cinrit, March 30, 2014, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I think family relations would be worried, unlike the public in general.

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on June 07, 2023, 11:37:29 AM
IF Charles didn't fully realize his son is mentally ill, yesterday in a court of law, under oath, he must have fully realized his son needs help.

A father is a father is a father.

Amd if your adult son doesn't want the  help, just what are you supposed to do?  Harry is according to his age am adult, mot under the thumb of his dad.  Yes, Harry is very mentally ill as we are all seeing.  Yet it is his life, his choice, his decisions and he lives halfway across the world from his dad, Charles hands are tied  and all he can  is sit back and watch and pray for his son......very sad for sure! 

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on June 07, 2023, 12:34:20 PM
Very stressful. One of my best friends lived through a similar Harry issue (husband), it ended very badly.  :no:

I'm almost secretly wishing H get's deported from USA today (the court of law in the USA gave Biden's gov 5 days to deliver H's Visa paperwork to the Heritage Group). Like no choice but stay in London, and convince him of urgent ASAP SOS. Whilst H is far away in Montecito, CA. my hope - meter is so low, it's practically shutdown. I say this because I am sensing he is spiraling down faster and faster.

Yes, I also lived through a very similar situation, amd judges hands are  tied unless there is a danger to themselves or others......my situation ended extremely bad also......some pains never go away, you just learn to live with it.

Question.....has anyone ever said the word **no** to Harry, you can't do that?  I don't think Charles cam or will do much to stop Harry as it is out of his control. 

Curryong

For British citizens who are keen travellers abroad that will be a notable moment I would imagine. A passport in the King?s name for the first time since 1952.

Curryong

Climate activists vandalize King Charles portrait in Scotland's National Gallery

?Two members of climate action group This is Rigged staged the protest at 2 p.m. and spray-painted the group?s flame logo in neon pink on the monarch?s body and ?the people are mightier than a lord? on the painting?s background, the Herald Scotland reported.?

The phrase reportedly comes from the historic Highland Land League, who, in the late 19th century,? (actually iwas more the MID 19th century that the wholesale Highland Clearances occurred) ?also used direct action techniques like rent strikes and land occupations to secure rights for peasants who were being forced from their ancestral lands by land owners.

This is Rigged has demanded that the Scottish government halt all future oil and gas licenses and create a ?fair and fully funded transition for oil workers,? according to the outlet.

The group also threatened to ?shut down the Scottish oil industry? and continue its actions until the government meets its demands.?

wannable

The King, 74, and Queen, 76, will start their three-week holiday on August 21 at Balmoral, where Her Majesty passed away.

Harry and Meghan SNUBBED from royal gathering to mark one year since Queen's death - despite already being in Europe | The Sun

^ There may be a record family attendance this year from all of King Charles brothers and sister and their families - ETA: Because apparently they will make something special to mark HMQEII 1 year passing, 8th Sept. Also The Sun's RR is stating the reports of a 'yearly' invite to the Sussexes is not true, no invitation.

It will also be the second year Andrew and Sarah can stay full time without having to leave (PP didn't like her)

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2023, 03:53:21 PM
The King, 74, and Queen, 76, will start their three-week holiday on August 21 at Balmoral, where Her Majesty passed away.

Harry and Meghan SNUBBED from royal gathering to mark one year since Queen's death - despite already being in Europe | The Sun

^ There may be a record family attendance this year from all of King Charles brothers and sister and their families - ETA: Because apparently they will make something special to mark HMQEII 1 year passing, 8th Sept. Also The Sun's RR is stating the reports of a 'yearly' invite to the Sussexes is not true, no invitation.

It will also be the second year Andrew and Sarah can stay full time without having to leave (PP didn't like her)

Palace sources deny that Royal Family is 'snubbing' Harry and Meghan | Daily Mail Online

?Palace sources today denied that the Royal Family is 'snubbing' Harry and Meghan on the anniversary of the Queen's death - as King Charles prepared to spend the day in quiet reflection at Balmoral.

The Daily Mail revealed last week there were no plans to mark the occasion publicly involving members of the family and that His Majesty would spend the day quietly reflecting on the moment at Birkhall, his home on the Balmoral estate.

Following claims in The Sun that the Sussexes had been left out of commemorations, a source said it was 'simply untrue' to say that they had been snubbed and there are no plans for any public event or for any private family gathering to mark the anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's demise.?

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2023, 03:53:21 PM

I hope that there is a large turnout. Perhaps even the King's cousins David and Sarah will come with their families to honor the late QEII at Balmoral.

sara8150

How King Charles Will Mark Queen Elizabeth's First Death Anniversary

How King Charles and Queen Camilla will mark late Queen's death anniversary | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66405877

King expected to mark anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's death privately | UK News | Sky News

King Charles to celebrate his ascension the same way his mum did | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

POLL: Should Prince Harry and Meghan Markle be invited to gathering? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Poll says NO 95% and yes 2% 1% Don?t Know

Prince Andrew's appearance at Queen's commemoration sparks outrage amongst royal fans | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Duke of York will be there at Balmoral

How King Charles and Camilla will mark anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's death - Mirror Online

How King Charles III will spend the first anniversary of his accession ? Royal Central
King Charles and Queen Camilla will stay Balmoral during one years anniversary of late Queen Elizabeth?s death but according article from Daily Mail,the sun said banned include Sussex for what Harry wrote in the book and Netflix embarrassed his father the King Charles and his brother Prince of Wales but Andrew,Duke of York and Sarah,Duchess of York are welcome to Balmoral and also members of the Royal family will stay Balmoral also but according to BBC says no public events for one years anniversary of the Queen Elizabeth?s death

TLLK

I'm not surprised that the King and Queen will extend their time in Scotland in order to be there for the anniversary of QEII's passing. The late Queen chose to extend her time at Sandringham each winter to remember her late father King George VI. I expect that Anne/Timothy, Andrew/Sarah and Edward/Sophie will be there on the anniversary too. As for the late QEII's grandchildren and great-grandchildren who live in the UK, they're likely to have a family gathering towards the end of the summer and before the start of the new school year. September 8 falls on a Friday this year.

sara8150

Quote from: TLLK on August 05, 2023, 02:27:42 PM
I'm not surprised that the King and Queen will extend their time in Scotland in order to be there for the anniversary of QEII's passing. The late Queen chose to extend her time at Sandringham each winter to remember her late father King George VI. I expect that Anne/Timothy, Andrew/Sarah and Edward/Sophie will be there on the anniversary too. As for the late QEII's grandchildren and great-grandchildren who live in the UK, they're likely to have a family gathering towards the end of the summer and before the start of the new school year. September 8 falls on a Friday this year.

Yes late Queen Elizabeth always usually went Sandringham during Christmas break till February anniversary of her father?s passing and Queen Elizabeth always usually went Balmoral during summertime vacation till October after Queen Elizabeth?s death King Charles makes decisions to banned his own son the Duke of Sussex for what Harry did on his book the Spare and Netflix embarrassed his own family,his father the King and lastly his brother the Prince of Wales

When approached George,Charlotte and Louis?s school in September and also Zara?s kids and Peter?s girl get in school also

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

Blue Clover

Louis Ferdinand, I wonder why Charles III removed the Queen's beloved painting.

Amabel2

well does the video not explain why he did it?

wannable

Royal Circular
@Royal_Circular

NEW: The King and Queen arrive at Crathie Kirk for a Sunday church service.

(📸 Jane Barlow / PA)

Crathie Kirk is a small Church of Scotland parish church in the Scottish village of Crathie, best known for being the regular place of worship of the British royal family when they are in residence at the nearby Balmoral Castle.

Blue Clover

I'm glad KCIII is maintaining the tradition of spending this time at Balmoral Castle.

Curryong

Well, at least the pony didn?t relieve himself on greeting the King, as he once did with the late Queen. Animals are no respecters of rank!

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on August 21, 2023, 10:57:33 PM
Well, at least the pony didn?t relieve himself on greeting the King, as he once did with the late Queen. Animals are no respecters of rank!
:lol:

Curryong

Not sure at all that this is the correct thread. Please move it if it isn?t.

Priti Patel apologises to king after email about Andrew?s security leaked | Prince Andrew | The Guardian

The ex Home Secretary has apologised to Charles for an email of hers that has been leaked into the public view. The email discussed the matter of Pr Andrew?s security detail being pulled, and by extension she apparently mentioned Harry?s as well. (The Home Office is in charge of the finance for guarding the senior Royals fulltime.)

wannable

The King and Queen attended a church service in Balmoral today after marking the first anniversary of the death of the late Queen Elizabeth II on Friday

Charles and Camilla appeared in good spirits as they departed the Balmoral Estate in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, to head to the Crathie Kirk on Sunday morning

Curryong

Are Charles and Camilla STILL at Balmoral? A very lengthy summer/autumn break if they are.