Started by foxy lady rocks!, July 23, 2003, 07:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy lady rocks!

Quote:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

"Hello, Angels."

"Hello Harry!!!"
haha! :D  :lol:  

sara1981

you know that Prince Harry is Royals because Bodyguards needs him and Prince William to watch the Princes all the times that Bodyguards's job need to extra money because Prince William hired 2 police with him! and Harry had one i think so!

when Harry been away for Pubs without bodyguards maybe his dad must order with bodyguards or security with him all the times maybe his dad cant let harry go pubs for drinking without his dad's permission! Harry is 18 year old enough to go somewhere maybe his dad knew he where go!

Sara Boyce

riley

forget guarding, altho theres nothing wrong with that...think of the close quarters and all......but just watching that body.....ugh divine!!!!..waiter! i'd like a piece of that arse please! :)  :o  :rolleyes:  :D  cheers!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

foxy lady rocks!

hehe. cheeky cheeky! ;) lol.have u seen the new charlies angels with  helen zaas?  more like harry zaas! PHWOAR!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  

Liv Jones

Quotehehe. cheeky cheeky! ;) lol.have u seen the new charlies angels with  helen zaas?  more like harry zaas! PHWOAR!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D
helen zaas?

Cassabelle

"Harry's Angels"  Starring Cassabelle, Sunshine69, and Kitty.  Summary:  These three heavenly creatures have several adventures as bodyguards for HRH Prince Harry.  They look delicious and sexy in leather pants, mini skirts, Jimmy Choos, and bikinis.  Lots of sexual tension in first half, followed by release of tension in the last half.  How does Harry soothe his devine ladies?  Watch the IFC  (independent film channel) this Saturday and 9 to find out.  Ebert and Roeper predict a surefire hit in Cannes!

B)   :lol:   :huh:  

Kitty

The climax of the movie is when the bad-guy-- the rough, handsome, sweet talker, woos Kitty and Cass into ditching Harry. The mystery stranger is none of than Mr. I steal all of Harry's girls-- William! I'm telling you, the family drama, the sex scadals? This movie is going to number one baby!
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

Cassabelle

Oscar caliber for sure

Kitty

Rassies, Oscars, what's the difference.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sunshine69

Yeah, but if William woos Cassy and Kitty away from Harry...he's left all to this angel...like Cassy said, all that sexual tension is relieved in the second half... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh yeah, I smell the Oscar.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Kitty

Not to mention the threesome... I'll call Armani and have 'em make my dress, because we're OSCAR bound!

Cassabelle

HAHAHA-- lurkers could get herpes listening to this story!! Threesomes, adventures, brotherly squabbles, the Oscars..... whew, this is one bad ass movie BABY!!!  

Kitty

LOL Get away from me, foul herpes infected fallen Angel! Its your fault we got into this mess in the first place. If you hadn't insisted on roaming free in the palace at 2 AM we wouldn't have bumped into him. By bump I mean snuck into his room. And by snuck into his room, I mean climbed through the window and-- Oh, I guess its just one of those things you had to be there for, right? I shouldn't have dared you mix those alcoholic drinks. Of course, if you hadn't suggested a dip in the pool, the whole herpes thing could have been avoided...

Ah, well, hindsight is 20/20. *scratches* LOL!

EW!

Cassabelle

Silly Kitty, you must still have the Dom in your system..... I DON'T HAVE HERPES, I said Lurkers could GET IT by merely reading the story.  You know, cause of all the "sexual tension being released" thing!!!  I am still one squeaky clean, hot ass angel!!!  

sunshine69

You guys can climb through the window...I went in the classy way. And by that I meant...uh...sneaking into his room in the morning and waiting in his closet all day to get there...

Hand me one of those alcoholic drinks, will ya Kitty?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Kitty

Oh, Cass... we should have know. Will was too cute NOT to give us Herpes! ;)

Sorry, Cass stole all my booze and gave it to Will... That's how she got him to dance with that pink feather boa!  

Cassabelle

*satisfied grin*  Yep, sorry Sunny.  Once my hangover passes, I'll take ya out for martinis on me, babe.

sunshine69

Dang it Cass, I needed that booze to loosen Harry up!!!   :lol:

And tell Wills to let our Gingersnap borrow that boa...

Kitty

STOP!

Don't make the same mistake we did!

Get him tested! ;)

Cassabelle

I'll make sure to steal a red one from Wills' stash.... red for the sexiest red head I know.  And believe me, I know him INTIMATELY.... *wink*

Kitty

Yes, yes-- I know, I was there! *sigh* I had almost blocked the fact that you were there out of my mind and you have to make me remember. I suppose Wills and I will just have to make NEW memories. ;)

sunshine69

Wait...Wills has a stash?  :blink: O-kay....

Yup, Harry's told me all about you. *gasp* Were you the one that left the thong in his room?  

Cassabelle

Yes wills has a stash.... we're seeing a good therapist about that.  And if the thong was red leather with fringe on the sides and little circular mirrors on the crotch, then yes, it was mine.  *sighs and shakes head*

lol  :lol:  

Liv Jones

Kitty

*slowly raises hand* Was it hot pink? If so... um, that one was mine.

The neon green thong was Cass'...  :lol:

We should really stop shopping at that stripper shop... I mean, who needs a hot pink thong!