Princess Beatrice e Edoardo

Started by jerry4, July 12, 2019, 03:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dianab

She was seen with another guy...iirc at LA party

And also dated a italian man before dave clark

i think interesting in late 1990s and early 2000s Fergie had a serious relationship with a Italian Count who was estranged from his wife. Now her daughter is marrying a Italian aristo who has a ex-partner whom he has a child. Life made the full circle looks like lol

wannable

Hopefully their marriage will last the lifetime, 'until death do us apart'.

I'm not into measuring time and circumstances, the couple live in the same country, and as per reports were barely ''apart'', he and Dara also ended, she confirmed it did not work between them and to SIX (6) months before he started dating Beatrice. Dara and Edo are modern, they finished their relationship and lived in the same abode, those things happen. So for those who do the measuring of time and circumstances, should take this into account. In other words, there are other couples who have worst stats. 

I also agree that Bea dated casually or went out with old mates (male friends) before seriously dating Edo.

sandy

I don't see Dara and Edo as "modern" these sorts of relationships have gone on many many years.

Bea I think still rushed this relationship. Her sister got married last year and Bea was coming out of a breakup where the man dropped her and soon after married another person.  Bea probably assumed that she'd get married first.

dianab

her break up was a long time ago...  3 years ago (2016)... from which i've read her ex married after dating for 2 years his current wife which is a okay time for a man in his late 20s or early 30s - hardly too soon... very different when you start dating someone when you're 20 or even younger

I look foward to this wedding if her engagement ring and engagement photos are any signs... it'll be quite beautuful and regal... i found very beautiful her sister's wedding. Way way better than William' and Harry' wedding's. The Princesses of Sweden also had way way better weddings than the Wales brothers.

As Bea and her beau their story as far looks like a coup de foudre... good luck to them... who knows if he will enjoy Sandringham and Balmoral? As far as ring and engagement photos they have shown immense good taste

sandy

Eugenie and Jack's wedding was not televised and Bea and Edo's won't either. I liked Eugenie's gown and I think her husband is a good choice for her. Not so sure about Edo.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on September 29, 2019, 01:23:04 PM
Eugenie and Jack's wedding was not televised and Bea and Edo's won't either. I liked Eugenie's gown and I think her husband is a good choice for her. Not so sure about Edo.
It was televised..

sandy

Not in the US. And I understand the entire ceremony was not covered by TV unlike Harry and Meghan's wedding. And William and Kate's.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on September 29, 2019, 01:31:18 PM
Not in the US. And I understand the entire ceremony was not covered by TV unlike Harry and Meghan's wedding. And William and Kate's.
It was shown as part of a morning television show, I don't know if it was all shown but I presume enough to please the veiwers.  But the Yorks are not very popular and I think the British  public had had enough of royal weddings last year and most of them didn't want to see Eugenie's and carped at the idea of a full TV wedding.

wannable

Perhaps not LIVE TV, but I am sure pre-recorded, video edits to be shown in TV shows prime time or not, online news, etc. WILL SURELY happen. It is NEWS for the SOCIAL section of any media show, online, radio, however and whatever you want to call the gossip news section.  A CEO of any media will not miss the last granddaughter wedding of the BRF, even if its just a 15 minute mention.  :D  (Sections are made so people can decide what to watch, listen or read: you want politics, go straight to the pollical section, you want gossip they will do Bea and Edo).

Eugenie's wedding was LIVE via ITV Britain only during 30 minutes (inside St. George's Chapel), with commercial breaks.  If any other channel purchased the copyrights of ITV, then so be it.  It was actually the TV's choice.  No one can force a TV channel to film and place it live. 

Now, if any channel wishes to do such, and the Bea/Edo say yes to it.  Its the channel's ''risk'' so to speak for ''ratings''.   

I am certain though, that the couple if not using or being used by a TV Channel, they will for sure HIRE a professional videographer for their own technological ''Wedding Album''. It's the done thing IF you have MONEY.

amabel

They may do so, but that isn't the same as having their wedding televised. The fact that it probably wont be.. and that Eugenie's was only shown as part of a morning TV programme is an indication that they are not that popular in th UK

wannable

As I said it's the TV Channel ''Risk''.  No one cared, that means no ratings, the TV bad decision making.  :shrug:  It wasn't Eugenie's (or Andrew's) fault, although 15M watched the ITV morning show, one would think that number of rating is better than a normal/usual Friday with whatever gossip happened with a celeb the day before?!  They (the York's) aren't the owners nor bosses of ITV who ultimately signed the deal.

Princess Cassandra

Earlier on this thread I paid Edo a compliment; that it looks right at the camera and seems to be proud to be with Princess Beatrice, and also the fact that they were friends first is a very good sign. She does seem really happy, and now they are engaged! As to the wedding, I'd say she will either have a wedding similar to her sister's wedding, or they will have a wedding like Anne's second wedding - not secret but the public not given the plans or the venue. 

DiggingHeavs

This Morning's "Royal Wedding Special with Ruth and Eamon" or however it was worded was actually very well watched in the UK, for a lower tired Princess who's family have not been popular with the public. They also had a bit of BTS stuff and an interview with the couple.

I could see ITV going for the same again with Beatrice if that's what the family want. The only question would be do they want to associate with Andrew right now. But since the wedding would mostly feature Bea and Edo, and the focus would be on them (hopefully) and not her father. Although it will certainly be mentioned in the press, especially in the speculation and near run up to the wedding.

sandy

I think Bea is happy but I am not sure about Edo's motives.

LouisFerdinand

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on September 30, 2019, 01:55:44 PM
I think Bea is happy but I am not sure about Edo's motives.
Of course I could be wrong. Somehow from his demeanor I feel he is totally committed to her and happy to be marrying her. Let's hope so, in any case.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 02, 2019, 02:02:10 AM
Of course I could be wrong. Somehow from his demeanor I feel he is totally committed to her and happy to be marrying her. Let's hope so, in any case.

well on the one hand he has rather rushed into the relationship and she IS a Princess so probably there are social kudos which pushed him into a fairly quick courtship and move towards engagement.  However in B's circumstnaces at the moment he is tying himself to a branch of the RF that is having media image problems even if it s not personally Bea

Princess Cassandra

Yes, I understand your point. Yet, I don't think Beatrice rushed - it was a couple of years that she was alone. Had she committed to someone in the first six months or so after her breakup I would have been concerned about a relationship on the rebound. I suspect and hope that she did a lot of soul searching and self review.  The fact that she has been friends with him for a long time is a good sign to me. In any case I am certainly rooting for them.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 04, 2019, 04:09:35 AM
Yes, I understand your point. Yet, I don't think Beatrice rushed - it was a couple of years that she was alone. Had she committed to someone in the first six months or so after her breakup I would have been concerned about a relationship on the rebound. I suspect and hope that she did a lot of soul searching and self review.  The fact that she has been friends with him for a long time is a good sign to me. In any case I am certainly rooting for them.
I'd be a bit bothered  by the fact that he seems to have only just split up with his girlfriend very soon after she had their baby.  Even if they share custody, it seems to me that they let the relationship go, I would like to think that a couple who had a baby, even if it was an accidental pregnancy, would give their relationship a try for the sake of the child. I don't know the details however so I am not sure..
And perhaps he rushed into the relationship wit B because of her status.  But then again I don't know much about Bea.. so I don't know

sandy

Something not quite right about him IMO. I hope he is not an opportunist.

Princess Cassandra

Time will tell. I agree it is disturbing that had a split right after his fianc? had his child, but we don't know anything about that, either. The point is they've been friends for a long time and hopefully she would know if he was a cad.  Eugenie and Sarah are certainly happy about it! But how sad for her at this wonderful time in her life and her father's legal mess is hanging over them.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 06, 2019, 02:37:29 AM
Time will tell. I agree it is disturbing that had a split right after his fianc? had his child, but we don't know anything about that, either. The point is they've been friends for a long time and hopefully she would know if he was a cad.  Eugenie and Sarah are certainly happy about it! But how sad for her at this wonderful time in her life and her father's legal mess is hanging over them.
well that's how the chips fall. I think she's rather eager to get married.. and its probably best to do it soon and hope that the Andy mess will fizzle out over time.  Pehaps it will have died out and no longer be an active story by the time of the wedding and eventually perhaps Andy will iether retire or live down his awful behaviour

sandy

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on October 06, 2019, 02:37:29 AM

Sarah may be happy but Bea is the one who is marrying him.  I just don't like the way he treated his ex. It may not bode well.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on October 06, 2019, 11:10:26 AM
Sarah may be happy but Bea is the one who is marrying him.  I just don't like the way he treated his ex. It may not bode well.
It may not and if it doesn't work out I will be very sad for her. I noted that Eugenie and Sarah are happy about it - I think that is significant. If they saw something they didn't like in him they wouldn't be so gushing now that they are engaged. Anyway, I sure am hoping they have a long and happy marriage.