Radio Host: Mary and Frederik are irresponsible

Started by marine2109, January 07, 2012, 02:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diandra

Apparently Kjeld Koplev the radio cook host has no idee that CP Mary has been initiating a reform throughout the schools in Denmark to prevent bullying amongst children. Nor do he has any interest in her work for women suffering from domestic violence.

And he must be unaware of CP Frederiks visit to Russia, Vietnam, Australia, USA to promote danish business delegations.

Not to mention his visit to Mozambique nor Marys visit to Horn of Africa.

Really I don't want to say anything about his relations with the communist party but I can't help myself.

Lindelle

He sounds harsh.
Maybe he could be pointed to the valid areas you've stated Diandra.

Lothwen

It probably wouldn't matter if he knew about it anyways though-people like him are very adept at hearing and seeing what they want to when it comes to people they dislike. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Lindelle

Even I can give credit where's it's due - if i want to.

Lothwen

Lindelle, that's because you are truly a fair and reasonable person in spite of it all.  But this guy sounds like the Rush Limbaughs, Glen Becks, Sean Hannitys, and Ann Coulters of the world-if they don't like somebody they will twist and tweak and downright lie when it comes to that person. 
Harryite 12-005

Diandra

Lindelle and Lothwen You rock  :clap:

I think his critizism has a political agenda. Recently there has been a dicussion whether there are poor people in Denmark. A left wing politician met with a right wing politician visiting a woman named Carina. The lefty had found Carina as an example of one of the poor people in Denmark but during the interview it turned out that Carina had 5.000 kr. left for herself and her daughter after paying rent and other expenses. As all unimployided people in Denmark she get money from the state called "kontanthjælp".

This "Carina" business started a huge discussion because a lot of right wing people thought the "kontanthjælp" is too high when an ordinary job as cleaner is paid less than being on "kontanthjælp".

And the left wing people was furious because they thought Carina was a bad example and still thinks that there are poor people in Denmark.

The government will now force people on "kontanthjælp" to work in the garden or otherwise help old people as to motivate those people to find employment.

Lothwen

Well, people can have different definitions of "poor" I remember somebody (not sure who, a celebrity) who said that they felt bad for all the poor people in the US-the ones who made "Less than $100k" a year.  I would love to be a single person who was "poor"  with that kind of money :lol:  So according to this guy I could make $60k a year, and be "poor".  Sign me up!
Harryite 12-005

Diandra

Lindelle

My hubby's yearly salary is just a little over that and we are considered comfortable.
We've raised three boys, done extensions, had holidays, but then the cost of living is altogether different.

Lothwen

Lindelle, right now I am a single woman with no children, so I wouldn't complain if I made that much money, but if I had children I would probably want to make more.
Harryite 12-005

Lindelle

Yep, that's why i always worked, to have the extras and I still gave to charities.

As far as PW sleeping outdoors one night - lets see how he'd go for a few more nights
I find this whole story against Fred andMary very biased, maybe the guy should have a go at others or even lok in his own backyard first.