Chelsy Yvonne Davy

Started by Princessinwaiting, January 16, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessinwaiting

Quote from: Limabeany on April 25, 2014, 09:04:00 PM
Quote from: Eri on April 25, 2014, 07:49:44 PM
^ You and others must have missed his GIRLFRIEND always being with them ...
In that circle where they seem to play musical chairs with their partners, that means nothing at all...   :shrug:

:lol: :lol: musical chairs  :lol: :lol:
Lol so what if it's vulgar,they are  living life the only way they know how.

Eri

Quote from: myidea on April 27, 2014, 06:55:22 AM
girls pls be serious! they lived a beautiful love story, they give us emotions and why no marry and continue now???

she/they decided to divide them way!

i no think they will back together
They broke up a lot of times it was "over" a lot of times ...

myidea

Quote from: Eri on April 27, 2014, 09:05:41 AM
Quote from: myidea on April 27, 2014, 06:55:22 AM
girls pls be serious! they lived a beautiful love story, they give us emotions and why no marry and continue now???

she/they decided to divide them way!

i no think they will back together
They broke up a lot of times it was "over" a lot of times ...
i don't think so
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

robynrose

Story in the DM re Chelsy's new boyfriend Charles Goode He is the fellow in the pics in Turkey . He is on twitter and has an open Instragram account . Well known jeweler ( family business ) made Sam and Bellie's wedding rings Zara . Never thought he would be a poor guy . It is the S Skakespeare guy . If he is her boyfriend . He is not shy pictures in Tatler and used to date some model not too long ago Just turned 30 in Jan It is the DM so who knows but the pond they all swim in is so small

Double post auto-merged: April 28, 2014, 01:57:03 AM

Sam Shakespeare column

Eri

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Chelsy's gem! Jeweller who's won the heart of Harry's ex | Mail Online
It seems he is 30 going 16 by his Instargram account but hey I doubt Chelsy wants to get married so it's perfect ...

myidea

my dear jane23 i don't think is chelsy's  boyfriend, i think is a jacobi's friend and is story from jacobi and not is true! this is my opinion! but i don't know :no:
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Curryong

I don't think Chelsy's serious about him, either. He's a pleasant interlude and then she'll find someone else.

Eri

It could be he is just a friend though  :orchid: ... he seems to run in those circles ... I can't see Chelsy be "serious" about anyone now she seems to love her freedom and to be able to party and travel from one place to another and let's face it that is what she will do for the Years to come  :orchid: ...

Limabeany

She seems like a nice, loving, bubbly girl, I am beginning to think her reluctance to find a mate is because she still wants Harry, just not with the royal life, for now, but fast forward a a decade or two and this has Camilla written all over it.  :no:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

robynrose

. I am not so sure Chelsy would find it that easy getting Harry back . Think after all the back and forth , he called it quits the last time . Still just my view but after Spain in 2011 ( her visit there with so many of his friends ) whatever chance there was ended . Think they remain cordial friends but no more I wonder if he will go to her charity event on May 15 . Think. Cress 's brother is part of the boxing match . Sounds too much like the Boodles Ball

Limabeany

I agree, for now, but in the future, I can see it, given what their paths have been since breaking up...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

myidea

Think they remain cordial friends but no more I wonder if he will go to her charity event on May 15 .
[/quote]
Quote from: Eri on April 28, 2014, 10:19:15 AM
It could be he is just a friend though  :orchid: ... he seems to run in those circles ... I can't see Chelsy be "serious" about anyone now she seems to love her freedom and to be able to party and travel from one place to another and let's face it that is what she will do for the Years to come  :orchid: ...

parties and travel around world????? dear jane23 you forgot HER JOB!  I told you change person, same uni, same college, same C, but totally different girls, CHELSY IS BETTER! Inipendent, SMART, strong, friendly and smile!

anyway i see jacobi's hands in this story!

i hope nobady from the BRF are going at her events in May! anc cressida no too, his her and her friends events!

Defamation

Curryong

Oh, heavens, limabeany, don't say that! We don't want that disaster as a re-run, thanks!

Limabeany

:hug: I know, but, they are two very affectionate and friendly young adults, neither of which has had a serious long lasting relationship since they broke up years ago, now there is Cressida, but, not exactly...

Eri

^ I agree Chelsy always wanted Harry and I bet still does but just not with the "boring" Royal stuff ... problem is HARRY is probably over that  and Cressida is certainly no Di she and people around her would certainly know how to handle Chelsy ...

good221

Quote from: Eri on April 28, 2014, 01:38:05 PM
^ I agree Chelsy always wanted Harry and I bet still does but just not with the "boring" Royal stuff ... problem is HARRY is probably over that  and Cressida is certainly no Di she and people around her would certainly know how to handle Chelsy ...
Handle what?? the people on this forum are worse than the B.S rags! Once again chelsy is not follow harry around neither is that guy is her boyfriend her boyfriend look more middle eastern with wavy hair, the media are missed information again, All because Jacobi posted a  photo form last years when he visited chelsy with Charles and Irene. Everyone need to stop bash and attacting chelsy and calling her camellia. There is no chance in hell harry will allowed who ever he married to  go thru his mother heart aches and I highly doubt Charles would allow it because have his  future monarch  kids structure his is  only way  of surviving after the Queen passing. so stop! stop! With this B.S.
Once again that guy Charles is Jacobi friend and the photo was of last year summer in turkey not A gateway B.s Story
Chelsy real boyfriend look a lot better than that, Now I hope he show up to that may 15 events to silent those fool that called themselves reporter form daily mail.
P.S Chelsy never said she would never got marry  the daily fail just making fool of themselves again all because of  photo of last years summer and now they think they know it all and I will  personal will ask for Chelsy to fill a law suit because the media are once again invading her personal space and privacy all because dog Jacobi link out her photo.
Chelsy is no longer in public eye or will ever be why don't they go after their chosen one Cressida. :fuming:

robynrose

Well Goode's Instragram has pic of mood light in Turkey ( is Jacobi pic however ) . OF course it could be an old one because the DM loves doing that stuff . I really believe  Harry is over Chelsy and Chelsy has a pretty good life . I am more puzzled by the Harry /Cressida stuff

Eri

Some really need to read before getting mad ... she isn't being linked to the guy because of anything Jacopi did she is being linked to him because they were seen together at Easter with his family where they live like another newspaper said ...besides that ... Chelsy seems to be having her fun miles away from Harry a think her fans claim they want so why so angry?  :hmm:

good221

Quote from: Eri on April 28, 2014, 03:46:38 PM
Some really need to read before getting mad ... she isn't being linked to the guy because of anything Jacopi did she is being linked to him because they were seen together at Easter with his family where they live like another newspaper said ...besides that ... Chelsy seems to be having her fun miles away from Harry a think her fans claim they want so why so angry?  :hmm:
No the media or daily fail are guessing it even the elephant restaurant's in dover said no comments, so the daily mail took it as if she was there when she was in fact in  south Africa with her parents on a private matter. So the media is just going to keep guessing because to them any blonde women sitting next to Charles in that restaurant in dover must be chelsy. Pure B.S! :notamused:

Eri

^ Well all this is Chelsy's fault for being seen being very cozy with this guy if she has a boyfriend as usual she is behaving horribly ...

myidea

Quote from: Eri on April 28, 2014, 05:04:15 PM
^ Well all this is Chelsy's fault for being seen being very cozy with this guy if she has a boyfriend as usual she is behaving horribly ...
you are simply bored! she was with friends and was happy!  you dear jane23 change to be friendly with others! she hadn't a "horribly behavoir". again think you change girl!

anyway why jacobi sell/publish these pics from last year  just now???

and this "journalist" Skakespear is the same who wrote some articles about the Branson's clan????

good question!
Defamation

Eri

Yeah , yeah it's always someone else's fault Chelsy is always there being the innocent , perfect human being she is ...

Maria5583

The article says that Irene and Jacobi are together. Didn't they used to date a long time ago? How long have they been together?

HsHCharlene

Same with Cressida... it's always Harry's fault or Eugenie pushing her into a relationship. Never her as a young adult making any choices for herself but a puppet for everyone else involved. She really is innocent and has been abused by the entire world and has no faults. Why does everyone hate her for no good reason? She is perfect for Harry and he can't do any better! He should marry her immediately but he isn't smart enough to see a good thing in front of him. He'll be a third wheel forever because he keeps lying about wanting to marry and then not marrying the perfect princess in front of him. He is evil and he doesn't deserve such a perfect human being such as Cressida. She's too good for him.  xD :laugh10:

ForeverYoung

I think in this case, any issues that exist are the fault of the Daily Mail's Sebastien Shakespeare who likely got his "story" from pictures posted on tumblr or social media. He's now trying to paint some pictures that were taken when Chelsy was seconded to Turkey in 2013 as recent/current pictures.

Chelsy's been living back in London since like November 2013. These are not new or remotely current pictures. She was apparently in South Africa with her family for Easter. I think Mr. Shakespeare took pictures that recently made their way onto tumblr or instagram and then spun a story to suit the pictures.