mediastar

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

kasper

This is one of those question that should be answered with a ---- Duh!!   :P

Just Kidding mediastar.

mediastar

The board was being tested - and I was checking that the polls worked. The intelligent polls will be added by ....

When there is a moderator on this board they can delete it.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

kasper

I was only teasing.  Trust me, some would have used that poll later if you hadn't.   :)  

kasper

What made you think that?  He's a prince for goodness sake.  I think it the same rule for all of them.  Although his family may not be as concern of his choices in women as they are in Britain b/c they are not as well-known.  Either way, though, I'm sure they still have much influence on his life.

PrincessPreppy

Yeah he is almost 40 or somehting..so in practically(lol yeah which prince is more practible...hehe) william is a better option.
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

Well seeing as i am 15, a 35 year old is kinda a lil too old, plus when I am 20 he'll be 40 and it might be really odd for me to marry him. Plus my heart is plegded to Wills(lol!!!)
Harryite #0035

kasper

What about Albert of Monaco?  He's in his early 40s already.

PrincessPreppy

It miht een be mid forties now. I dont know, I like his nephew better..hhee
Harryite #0035

kasper

QuoteIt miht een be mid forties now. I dont know, I like his nephew better..hhee
OMG Prep, you'r turning into Sara!!!  LOL... Just kidding.  Yeah, I definitely agree...I like his nephew better, WAY better!!! :lol:  

kasper

QuoteWhat about Albert of Monaco?  He's in his early 40s already.
Yes but he may not get the thone of Monaco it may go to his sister the older one. :)
I hope it does so Andrea will one day get the throne!!!!  

PrincessPreppy

Wait isnt his sister, andrea's, older?
Harryite #0035

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I think both of them are very good looking men  :)  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

but thank you for posting this poll.  :)  :D  :)