James and Alizee Middleton and Family Chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, July 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

TLLK

wannable

Congratulations! (I'd take ALL the hand me downs from Catherine and Pippa - they have purchased amazing quality baby things - and I think that department is finiquito?!)

Boy or girl?

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on October 26, 2023, 05:43:50 PM
Congratulations! (I'd take ALL the hand me downs from Catherine and Pippa - they have purchased amazing quality baby things - and I think that department is finiquito?!)

Boy or girl?

Gender wont announced kept underwraps out of respect for James and his wife Alizee but both says NO to release the pictures same Pippa won?t release the pictures of their kids

Nightowl

That makes perfect sense to not release any pictures of their children, privacy is so important in this day and age......wishing them tons of joy in their child and the future.  :clap:

wannable

It's a boy!

Instagram@JMidy

He has been in our lives for just a few weeks but they have been the most special of my life getting to know our beautiful baby boy 💙
No matter how prepared I thought I was?I was not prepared for the overwhelming emotion of meeting Inigo for the first time and the love for my darling Aliz?e as we became three.

We have settled into our new life as parents and I?ve told him all about Ella and that if it wasn?t for her he wouldn?t be here today and that we miss her greatly. The dogs have been fantastic at welcoming their little brother into the pack (although Inka needs to know the teddybears are not all for her?) 🐾

We would like to thank the wonderful team at Basingstoke hospital, from the very first scan to walking out the front door for the first time as three, we couldn?t have felt more supported and looked after throughout so thank you NHS 🙏

sara8150

Curryong

Inigo, a shortening for Ignatius, is quite popular in Hispanic countries I believe. It?s very unusual for England but it?s normally associated with Inigo Jones the 17th century designer and architect. Several of his buildings and artifacts are still with us. One of the present Earl Snowdon?s names in Inigo.

Inigo Jones - Wikipedia

LouisFerdinand

Master Inigo has a very distinctive name.

TudorQueen

Quote from: Curryong on October 27, 2023, 10:37:53 PM
Inigo, a shortening for Ignatius, is quite popular in Hispanic countries I believe. It?s very unusual for England but it?s normally associated with Inigo Jones the 17th century designer and architect. Several of his buildings and artifacts are still with us. One of the present Earl Snowdon?s names in Inigo.

Inigo Jones - Wikipedia

Viscount Linley has Inigo as a middle name. Beyond Inigo Jones, only thing that comes to mind.

fawbert

Countess Mountbatten of Burma has a grandson, Inigo Hooper.
Fawbert

wannable

^ Fawbert good to see you here, even if it's once a year.  :laugh:

sara8150

James and his wife not wanted see baby?s face due private same Pippa

Nightowl

Can's blame them with the way of the world these days, they are a cute couple.

wannable

Context of the front page/cover  (James has done to date several volunteering for the Dogs Trust)

The Hello! Mag special is Christmas Carol Concert, DT has been doing it yearly for the past 40 years.

James Middleton and his wife Aliz?e Thevenet made a rare public appearance as they stepped out with their newborn baby boy, Inigo.

The new parents enjoyed a festive night at the Dogs Trust Carol Concert at Chelsea Old Church on Thursday, where James gave a reading of a poem, What I Learned about Love, I Learned from my Dog.

The family affair was made complete with two of their "well-behaved" pet dogs, golden retrievers Mabel and Isla.

"It's been more than 40 years since Dogs Trust, or The National Canine Defence League as known then, coined the phrase 'A Dog is for Life, Not Just for Christmas', and that's just as important now as it was back then. The demand on our services is higher than it's ever been, and we are very grateful to everyone who has supported our work over the last 12 months, enabling us to continue caring for the nation's dogs."

Nightowl

That was so beautiful, Yes, A Dog is for life as they are members of a family to be treated with love and respect. I am a huge dog lover, I adopt only old abused abandoned dumped senior dogs ever....they need me or someone like me to cherish them and give them a great home.  I have made lots of mistakes in my life all because of family yet the one thing I am very proud of is that fact that all the dogs that I have adopted in life just Love their homes, Cinco like my other dogs before him, he runs to the door of our home as soon as we get off the elevator barking to get in, he loves his home runs around to check it out to make sure everything is the same as we left it for our walk.   It is so nice to see someone doing the same, I have absolutely no respect for those that abuse and hurt children and or our 4 legged furbabies, that includes horses and cows and chickens for we are all human beings made from our higher power, it is just that we all look different and talk differnt yet we feel the same love and pain in life. 

PrincessOfPeace