Which royal girlfriend or ex would you most like to have dinner with?

Started by gec, December 06, 2009, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gec

Things have gotten a little heated here lately with the Chelsy/Kate debate.

So lets have some fun!!

Which royal girlfriend, either former or current, would you most like to have dinner and drinks with and why?

What would you eat and drink? Would you go anywhere in particular?

I would like to have dinner with Kate, somewhere very posh with nice white linen! It would all be very polite and civilised.

Then, after dessert wine, I would go to Boujis with Chelsy for a raging night!! 

Georgiana

I would probably have dinner with Fergie, she seems quite lively and funny. I would have a drink with Chelsy because she looks like she knows how to have a good time.
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

easydoesit

Dinner with Chelsy, drinks with Kate.

I couldn't keep up with Chelsy in the drinking/partying department but I'm curious as to what Kate does in the drinking/partying environment.

brittanylala

If I just had to pick one it would be Kate...obviously! She just seems like she knows how to have a good time without going unnecessarily over board. Lord knows, I have friends exactly like Chelsy and by the end of the night I'm more than happy to leave them chundering out the taxi window alone. Know your limits!

But in an ideal situation I would love to have a dinner party with Chelsy, Astrid Harbord, Natalie Pinkham and Caroline Flack...handbags at dawn!

Countess of Highgrove

Oh interesting question...Miss Middleton for sure simply because no one knows her and I want to know more about this woman who has managed to survive being a royal GF for however many years now!

I think Sarah Ferguson would be a hoot to hang out with. Chelsy's type of partying is not my thing so I would pass on her.

Oh yeah Wallis Simpson would be interesting to have a glass of wine with too!

Lucy

If Kanga were still with us, I think it would be riveting to spend time with her at Da Mario's in the Gloucester Road.
A fave hangout of the lads and their late Mum.
http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/restaurants/restaurant-330.php
DIANISTA # 1

Mimi-chan

I think it would be great to have a nice dinner with both Kate and Chelsy! It'd be cool to see how they interact and I'm sure we could have loads of fun.  If the restaurant choice was up to me then we'd probably go to Locanda Locatelli which has amazing Italian food.

Lucy

The venue sounds enchanting, Mimi-Chan...but I think the fireworks would fly among those two....like oil and water....don't think they mix well. ;)
DIANISTA # 1

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004

Lucy

You're on a Roll today, SC...between you and Fawbs, I've truly been LOL !!
:thankyou: :thankyou:

Don't forget that other Boleyn girl!!
:lmao3:
DIANISTA # 1

anitalalala

ah thats easy jecca craig or chelsy davy!
Both from africa with a lot cool hoistories to tell i guess....
Both for believeing they should be great companys and fun..besides nice girls as well...
Anne boleyn very interesting also...i really cried when she died in the tudors  :hissyfit:

Kate

I don't think Kate would have much to talk about, IMO, other then the inventory at PP and what product is selling the best this year!! Chelsy, on the other hand could tell you events and comparisons to her own homeland to her adopted country....and give insight, exactly the difficulties ( if she had any) on her educational courses...

Really, though, if one could, I would have loved to had dinner with Katharine Kent, or Diana and her two sisters....